WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Give him his time, he'll probably return once he's dealt with whatever real life problems might be causing his absence.
And just be glad that we know that he's not dead, now! :smile:

Yeah you are right. I believe he should atleast have left a message on us about his break, hiatus or whatever one wants to call it.
It's good to know he is alright though  :grin:

Sorry it took me so long to get a hold of you guys. Frankly I ran into a wall trying to port the mod.  The scripted stuff was a nightmare to try to port and even some of the ways boots and the like attach to the body model has changed. 

Well that and my computer's video card died so I couldn't access any of the files.  I've been busier and busier with work and haven't had time to mod at all. 

But I am sorry for disappearing from the site for so long. So yea in short I've stopped working on the Warband port.

I didn't mind the wait at all, so take your time with the port. I sure don't want a rushed, quick release.

The most important thing is that you are okay and back on your feet.

Sad to hear it won't happen, but I had a hell of a time with the Vanilla port so it's not like what you did wasn't a blast already.  Kudos and thanks!  Hopefully someday things will change.

I have no idea what this porting is, but i guess you are trying to make one mod compatible with 2 MB versions (WB and not), maybe it would be easier for you to make separate mod for WB, in Prophesy of Pendor they made it that way :smile:

Im not native english speaker, so its sometimes hard for me to properly express myself...
i meant that instead of making one mod that could be launched under MB and MB:WarBand, it might be easier to make for MB:WB separate version of this mod.

Tell me if this is still confusing :razz:

You can't play the original M&B mods with Warband. That's the problem, and that's why you need to "port" these mods over to Warband, so you would be able to play them. But it takes a lot of time, as you need to fix and tweak many things.

Back
Top Bottom