SP Native [WB] Persistent Troop Identities

Users who are viewing this thread

Source has been added on moddb, though it's not as proud a moment as I would have liked. Explanation is given in an article on moddb (which is still awaiting approval atm, hopefully will show soon). Check the OP for more details.

Recently got back into M&B and just discovered this :shock: I am amazed and can't wait to try it out.  By any chance can it be made to work with Viking Conquest? If so can I please get a complete idiot's guide to doing so? The idea of knowing the life story and battle history of the 26 guys in my boat is incredibly appealing.

MitchellD said:
I did attempt to help somebody put it together with Brytenwalda but it was much more difficult than I hoped. I'll give it a shot with VC if I find time.

That would be amazing :smile:. With Viking Conquest's item set it would work really well, nothing will look massively out of place on other cultures but you'll still get a lot of variety. The tattooed Pictish bodies would probably need an exception, and maybe some stuff like monk's robes with crosses on them.

MitchellD said:
I'll give it a shot with VC if I find time.

My master shop tech frequently says "20 minutes by myself, or an hour and a half with help." That said, if there's anything I can do to help...

Pretty cool mod. But I've encountered an error message. Can't remember what it says but I was able to take a screenshot of it. Pretty much the same error. And it only goes off whenever I try to move in the world map which makes my logs disappear. I wasn't also able to screenshot it but I got some troops called NO STRING that makes my inventory disappear if I try to disband them.

http:// i.imgur.com/LsGM9pZ. jpg (can't \img it due to not being on the forum for a lot longer)

So I'm pretty much on a stand still in my game for now and I hope this can be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom