SP Medieval Musket Era [WB] Ottoman mod: Walls of Constantinople - Progress begun

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

If you don't know what the meanings of "Arabic" and "Turkish" are, by all means, look it up rather than spouting idiocy.  -Janus

I love this mod.  Please develop it.  I wish I knew more about that era's history so I could help out.  I'll try to read some books about the 1400s.

why isnt any regular update for this mod? there are lots of people awaiting for news or a possible release

necromancer! this mod is being developed for Warband multiplayer. there will be one(or more) maps for Constantinople, with factions Ottoman Turks, Byzantine Empire, Venice, Timurids etc. i know i have disappointed many by not updating this thread for nearly one year. wait for news(though i will probably create a new topic when i get something to show)

Multiplayer, interesting. I had given this mod up for dead, nice to know we may get to play it at last! I have been following your work since your older mod (which was on the same theme) Artizan, from before you had your name change! I look forward to seeing what you do with this mod now, you are a talented guy.

Artizan said:
remember the old ottoman mod for .808? or the Walls of Constantinia mod that never came up?
yeah i am still working on it and if anybody is interested and capable of modding, can join me
Janissary_Colored_by_Ischler.jpg

mbmu4.jpg

The mod is in research and modelling progress yet and i have arranged some things, will do most of the models, while continuing the research.

What are my plans, then:
-Add factions: Ottoman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Venetian and Geonese colonies, Karamanid Emirate, Kingdom of Hungary, Despotate of Serbia, Princapility of Wallachia and Akqoyunlu -Sultanate,
-Create accurate troop trees for all factions,(new equipment)
-Change the map,
-rename cities/castles/villages and change scenes of important settlements(mostly new models)
-add new npc's and assign proper lords to all factions
-bring back the ranking system
-accurate flags and coat of arms for the factions
-the devshirme system: when ottomans capture a village, devshirme boys which are the boys collected from christian villages to raise janissaries.
-add plague if it can be done
-wandering turkmen nomads as independent villages
-naval battles,new music and sounds, and other things that doesnt come to my mind right now

• lord names of ottomans, karamanids, akqoyunlus are ready.(most with new face codes)
    • troop tree for ottomans and byzantines ready.
      • already modelled some of the equipment and scene props. but for armors and such, i need someone who can rig the model on the game skeleton.

so, as i said at the beginning, if any modder out there is interested in this project, you can help me.

Model List:
    Weapons:
    -arquebus serpentine
    -arquebus matchlock
    -handgonne
    -arbalest
    -turkish bow
    -various swords(italian and turkish style)
    -wing shields
    -ottoman shields
    -axes,maces and hammers(gluck already donated his pack of ottoman and balkan maces)
    -polearms(bill guisarme,lance,spear,glaive,fauchard,partizan,ranseur..)
    -daggers
    -scabbards and bowcases
    -etc

Wear:
    -civilian clothes for byzantines,italians, turks, balkans
    -turkish mail and plate armor
    -turkish mail armor
    Scene props:
    to be updated
[/quot
PERFECT :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ARTİZ DOSTUM ÖNCELİKLE BU MOD İÇİN VERDİĞİN EMEĞE TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM ANCAK WARBAND 1.134
SÜRÜMÜ İÇİN ÇALIŞMAMAKTA HATA VERMEKTE(HATAYI MERAK EDERSEN ZATEN 1.134 SÜRÜMÜNÜ KUR BENİ ANLARSIN) ÖTE YANDAN 1.131 İÇİN 1.132 İÇİN YAPILAN BAŞKA MODLAR ÇALIŞIR SENİN MOD BU MANADA
SÜRÜM KISITLAMALARI İÇİNDE BUNA Bİ EL ATARSAN TAM SÜRÜM MOD ÇIKARDIĞINDA BUNU GÖZDEN KAÇIRMAZSSAN ÇOK SEVİNİRİM SELAMETLE!

Please do not postin in any language other than English. this mod is not released yet.

mod daha çıkmadı neyi indirdin bilmiyorum ama warbandle çalışmadığı kesin.

Yea that is i was about to ask too.
The mod is looking good.
I wonder if more help about medieval Romans (Byzantines) is needed.
We (Complete Byzantine Unit Roster) could help.
We also have a humple request.
I wonder if the creator could lent us hiw wonder full wall models and textures to be placed
in a M2TW mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom