SP Native [WB][OSP] Tama's Enchanced Native Mod (attackable townsfolk and stuff)

Users who are viewing this thread

epicboy12332 said:
Ummm.... How does a recruit know so much about modding? Hope this wasn't offensive.

Ummm... And how come a grandmaster knight doesn't even know the ABC of modding this game? Ironic, right?

Heroes_Witch_King said:
epicboy12332 said:
Ummm.... How does a recruit know so much about modding? Hope this wasn't offensive.

Ummm... And how come a grandmaster knight doesn't even know the ABC of modding this game? Ironic, right?
Well a grand master knight might be knowledgeable in other things about Warband. You wouldn't expect a recruit that joined the military to be MLG Pro noscope 420blazeit, would you?

jacobhinds said:
Most people lurk quite a bit before posting. And warband modding is fairly straightforward, so people with knowledge of other scripting languages can get into it quite quickly.
Isn't rank decided by active time logged on? I've lurked for 2 years or more before registering, and even after creating my acc in 2011, I'm not a recruit, even with 36 (now 37) posts.

Yes, but most people don't regularly log on until they start posting. I'd been lurking here since long before I made my account but didn't post regularly until 2013.

Basically forum rank should be ignored. I only use it to identify regulars who don't have avatars. So when they change rank it's a pain to recognise them.

So the E3 siege footage from Bannerlord got me kinda hyped and even though I'm working on 2 game projects at the same time I felt like playing warband singleplayer(again). And made some more enhancements to the mod for my own pleasure. But haven't really sort of got around to playing it yet(this happens a lot). I'll be adding some more stuff as well as clearing some mentioned bugs before I release the update. So if there are anyone interested, stay tuned as i'll make the update available in a week and a day.

Edit: You can check out the changes I made today from the main post.

xaliber said:
Hello Tama, are you still working on this? :smile:

I've played around for a bit with this and encountered a few bugs (I make bullet points for easier reading):

• If you riot in tavern, sometimes mounted troops would come into tavern complete with their horses. I notice this happens often in Khergit towns (horse archers frequently do this)
  • Moving from one scene to another reset the behavior of people in the city. For example, if you riot in tavern and go directly to city centers, people would behave normally as if nothing happened. Vice-versa: if you riot in city centers and go to tavern, people would behave normally.
  • There are plenty of script errors when we riot in player-owned town. And the garrison does not show up. :???:

And one suggestion: shouldn't the faction whose town we're rioting take a relationship damage too?

Thanks xaliber I was able to fix the script errors in player-owned towns because you pointed that out. I've added more features related to your second ball point, the required features to make it more dynamic and realistic were missing at the time you wrote that. And I've also took your suggestion and implemented it. But as for your mounted troops problem. Well. I couldn't fix it by code, but I haven't exhausted all the options to make that bugfix. Take a look at the new features:

Change 5,6,7:
I've added Combat Animation Enhancement mod by Papa Lazarou
I've added Realistic Colors v1.22 mod by Lucke189
I've added Native Onehanded Crossbows pack by Maroon

Change 8:
Now attacking people in towns also deteriorate relations with the town itself and its faction too along with towns lord.

And also increases bounty. Bounty is a new stat like renown and honor, but it will enable for us to be friends with bandits. We can became a fugitive and so on imagine the rest. Currently bounty is not fully implemented. It is only affected by attacking people in towns. In the future I want to make it anchored so deep into gameplay like tes: oblivion or something. Check out Change 9 for tes:eek:blivion like guards in towns.

Change 9:
Towns gets alarmed if hostile activities or a fugitive is on the loose. Shops gets closed, civilian don't go out into the streets, extra guards pop up and guards patrol the streets. And if the guards spot the fugitive, they will ask for his bounty money or attack depending on the level of bounty. This alarmed state in towns goes on for 2 hours. After that everything is back to normal. In this state guards will also try to close the gates so the player cannot escape without a fight.

I think this last update completes all the "attackable townsfolk" related features to make it seem realistic and polished. But I still need to work this magic on Castles and Villages.

Change 10:
Townsfolk now look at others around them instead of acting like morons

Change 11:
I made and then included my own parallax shader OSP Kit: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351946.0.html

Change 12:
I have added SSAO to the postFX with the help of YoshiBoy's blog. His example code really pulled through. http://theorangeduck.com/page/pure-depth-ssao

Change 13:
Added Dynamic Parallax Occlusion with soft self-shadowing. Visible on walls.

Previously Unreleased stuff, and new stuff.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuvC0xVuBv2Ezugo3Yrrx3UPRYfhSQ - Download Link

Hernanxd16 said:
When I am going to download the file, it says that it has a virus.

I'm %100000000 sure that there is no virus inside the file. The only executable file in there is the directx shader compiler which was supplied by taleworlds, and its not a virus. And I can also assure you that I haven't put any virus in it.

But If you have a retard anti-virus VIRUS installed on your computer, like Norton or whatever. I suggest that you do not download it.
In fact don't even browse the internet if you are using a virus with an anti-virus prefix.

It is my opinion that bull**** programs like so-called anti-virus software are nothing but virus, thus more than unnecessary. This must sound extreme, but it's my opinion and I don't care about anyone elses argument. So just don't argue with me, instead go and learn more about how viruses work, how programs work and what makes a virus a program just like any other program but harmful. Then you can avoid it by never using an anti-virus virus to do what your common-sense should do in the first place.

Hi! :grin: Great mod, but i have a suggestion:

Maybe you can implement the 'attakable-citizens' feature in villages, and the 'garrisoned-guards' feature in castles, because both are still native. And give to village citizens a low cost faction weapon for self-defense.

PD: My english is too bad, sorry if my comment is hard to understand.

Thanks you!

Mac Kaste said:
Hi! :grin: Great mod, but i have a suggestion:

Maybe you can implement the 'attakable-citizens' feature in villages, and the 'garrisoned-guards' feature in castles, because both are still native. And give to village citizens a low cost faction weapon for self-defense.

PD: My english is too bad, sorry if my comment is hard to understand.

Thanks you!

That was the idea, but I never got around to implement it unfortunately.

P.S. Your English is fine :smile:

Back
Top Bottom