MP Antiquity [WB] NomadyZ - Pre-Alpha 1.4 released!

Should we use WSE in the mod? (We might still choose it by ourselves, we just wanna know your opinio

• Yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ikaguia

Grandmaster Knight
nomadiz.jpg

First test on adventure mod, I must admit there were quite a lot of bugs.
Well this is a multiplayer mod I am making together with SergeantFriend, it's an "adventure" mod with features similar to Persistant World, but it is situaded in a pre-historical period. This mod is definetively not aiming for historical acurracy(of course we won't add lightsabers and aliens...) but for fun of the players. There are two game modes, Adventure and Tribal Battle.
Adventure:
All players start with light equipment in a small village, and they must explore the map looking for other villages, guardians, secret passages, some bloddy traps and many rewards.
Tribal Battle:
Players spawn in two diferent teams in two far away villages and they can not atack each other before checking some requirements, mostly technological advancement. Each team will have to gather resources, start a fire, build the tents, craft the weapons, hunt the animals, craft more weapons and in the end, destroy the rival tribe(s).

Credits:
Ikaguia - Team
SergeantFriend - Team
Harry_ - Neolithic Weapons OSP
MadocComadrin - Madmin
Adorno - Some awesome models

Beta Testers:
Ikaguia
SergeantFriend
Leon
Haranne
Loikim
Spandam
LordRick
Senatauro

Downloads

ok lets, i will show you how it works (tribal war)
1- you start with nothing
mb8t.jpg
soo you need to gather rescources wich are:
mb9ww.jpg
mb11p.jpg
mb12v.jpg
mb15v.jpg
to gather wood you will need a hatchet, and to gather ores you will ned a pickaxe. the trees do not respawn, and the mine , with more hits will be more harder,(Exemple: 1st ore =4 hits , 2nd ore= 5 ...)

sell them
mb10a.jpg
Buy weapons and defend atack the enemy village!
mb13n.jpg

and eventualy, you can find some treasures wich will give you and you team 100 of gold
mb14b.jpg

Hmm, that just gave me an idea in something. Oh, anyways, good luck with this. I would like to contribute somethings, too.

thank you all, we are making good progress with resource gathering right now and we may release pre-alpha v1 tomorrow as a christmas present!

Haha nice job guys! I remember when it was only an idea, now we can see this mod growing through dedication and hard work!
I will always be at your disposal, just call in need, me and my crew will trow stones like manic war tribe! Haha

Então, continuem o grande trabalho que estão fazendo!

Brasil! Pais PORRRAADDAAA!

Finaly, we made it, now we can sell, and etc... here is a link:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3443

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PDY3WKP7

By now, there are only 2 maps, 1 for adventure, and one for tribal battle, now the rules:

Adventure:choose the first faction and map Ruins (use rodookys, nords, or vaegirs,) and the second faction can be any other,
2- use ctf for infinite respawns, Or battle to no respawn. DO NOT use deathmatch,
3- be with friends, its hard, and breake the stone wall and go, go for an adventury.
________________________________________________________________________________________
and for tribal war, (use rodookys, nords, or vaegirs,) there is not soo many things to do, the wood selling is buggy, it just sells one tipe of wood,
and it does not have all the features, we still want to improve a lot!
the map is:field by the river use capture the flag to play.

I think host game stil working, we got some problems with dedicated

don't download it yet, we spotted a critic bug that will crash everyones game besides the host, thanks to caravan raiders I already know how to fix it and we'll release a patch in a few minutes

megaupload's link is already fixed and we are reuploading in mbrepository

well, i played with a few friends, adventure was fine, (in host game not dedicated) but there is a lot of dyscy when we chop trees, every players are disconected, soo, it means: just the adventure is working on host game(not dedicated
we will try our best

Tis mod is a really great idea :grin:

I already played it (alone). Its just the first version, but i ahve the suggestion that you make a craftsystem instead of selling and buying. For example when you have two sticks you can craft a shield with them. And will be the apples are for throwing or eating. And animals would be cool (hunting).

Back
Top Bottom