B Fantasy [WB] Nightfall of Middle-Earth: Khazâd ai-mênu!

Users who are viewing this thread

And I think that this means that the authors simply did not initially take the position not to inform the community. More is yet or what does not. On the death of mod can only speak the words straight from the mouth the authors of "mod is dead"

Drakken said:
wow this mod look very promising !

Elrond-Facepalm.jpg

Mod is not dead. I hope it will be released on this winter or spring. Since January we have done a lot of work, but it couldn't be demonstrated on screenshots. 

It is not dead until the modder himself says so... just be patient.
EDIT: Just realized the modder said so I didn't check the OP in a long time whoops.

Last edited:
JabdiMelborn said:
42821logo.png

...Work is over, all sources goes OSP (Google trasl: RU>UK):...
http://translate.google.it/translate?hl=it&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Frusmnb.ru%2Findex.php%3FPHPSESSID%3Da5fcad53be745bc1428aa35b06ed578d%26topic%3D19463.0

Source: rusmnb.ru

ciauz^^,
Jab
Thank you, good sir! This is very generous of you and will most certainly be put to good use by other modders! Who shall be credited if ressources of your mod are used?

Sad that this mod did not see te light of day, but your works are beautiful and will live on in other mods.

DerGreif said:
JabdiMelborn said:
42821logo.png

...Work is over, all sources goes OSP (Google trasl: RU>UK):...

Source: rusmnb.ru

ciauz^^,
Jab
Thank you, good sir! This is very generous of you and will most certainly be put to good use by other modders! Who shall be credited if ressources of your mod are used?

Sad that this mod did not see te light of day, but your works are beautiful and will live on in other mods.
...I just translate the news here, all Info should be ask to Yar_the_old...

...or to Vanok the owner/admin of rusmnb.ru...

ciauz^^,
Jab

Moderator (Earendil): Here is the direct download link for the ones with no russian skills:

Last edited by a moderator:
on the first mission at the beggining when your with valir how do you get into the city cause all he does is stand there

how do i get past the city with valir cause he just stops and does nothing? i really wanna play this mod :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back
Top Bottom