SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

AmkoTheTerrible said:
Based on that profile pic its easy to see where their priorities lay when I think you should focus more on core gameplay fixes.
How edgy. Did you read the feature list? it's a mile long list of improvements over the vanilla game, including plenty of fixes.

Komplit said:
The shield bash is the same as in 1257/Floris, right? Just drop it already. It's **** anyway. Not useful in any situations whatsoever because of the long animation hindering you from chaining it with an attack. If anything it keeps coming out by mistake when you try to feint or even when you just want to counter somebody after blocking their attack.

Shieldbash in 1257 and shieldbash in Floris are literally nothing alike.

Who's Eckbert? His name kept coming out on my log when I was freelancing. Also, I found a guy named 'Random End' while I was freelancing for a Swadian lord, in Rybelet. I found out there's a second hotfix, so I installed it and started a new game, freelancing for a Nord lord. Eckbert's name appearing again. Haven't met 'Random End' again, though.

On both playthroughs, I'd already been contracted as a mercenary even though I was freelancing. A message about my relations with 'Player's Supporters' deteriorating appeared whenever I started freelancing (although it only happened at the first time, on both instances). I was also part of a faction. A few patrols of this mysterious faction of mine got defeated and the report showed up on my log. I didn't get supplied with food, either.

Some script errors (OPCODE 522 and 502, at_game_menu_total_victory) when I won a battle. More script errors when I entered Jelkala's castle (npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor).

Komplit said:
Who's Eckbert? His name kept coming out on my log when I was freelancing. Also, I found a guy named 'Random End' while I was freelancing for a Swadian lord, in Rybelet. I found out there's a second hotfix, so I installed it and started a new game, freelancing for a Nord lord. Eckbert's name appearing again. Haven't met 'Random End' again, though.

On both playthroughs, I'd already been contracted as a mercenary even though I was freelancing. A message about my relations with 'Player's Supporters' deteriorating appeared whenever I started freelancing (although it only happened at the first time, on both instances). I was also part of a faction. A few patrols of this mysterious faction of mine got defeated and the report showed up on my log. I didn't get supplied with food, either.

Some script errors (OPCODE 522 and 502, at_game_menu_total_victory) when I won a battle. More script errors when I entered Jelkala's castle (npc_decision_checklist_male_guardian_assess_suitor).
It's probably a randomly generated lord that was created for the player faction at the first hours of the game. This wasn't supposed to happen because the player faction is disabled at game start if you didn't choose the king start. He has no fiefs, and as a result you lose relation with him once a week since you're the leader of the player faction.
Random End wasn't supposed to even appear in the game, but for some reason unknown he's a lord of Swadia at the start of the game.

About not receiving food at freelancer: Did you have any food in your inventory? If you have already you will not receive bread from freelancer.

The other bugs
1. Mercenary contracts renewal even if you didn't have one during freelancer
2. Defeated parties messages of unknown faction
3. Script errors after winning battle
4. Script erroes when entering Jelkala's castle
have been noted.

****, you're right. I forgot there's a rotten pork in my inventory when I playtested it. About the random-generated lords appearing out of nowhere, it's caused by Freelancer. It seems to trigger the creation of either your own faction, or putting you in the same faction as the patrols. It was a patrol group around Curaw, if I remember correctly.

I seem to be GAINING money for having a more expensive army, rather than paying for it. The bigger my mercenary army, the more I make, rather than actually paying their wages, they seem to be paying me.

Great mod but I would like to report a few bugs (or maybe it's working as intended?)

1. Start as king of Swadia, build an enterprise at Praven. The menu option to leave town is gone. Cannot leave Praven anymore.
2. As a king, I cannot command any lord to follow me.
3. As a king, I cannot command any allies troop on the battlefield.
4. Rhodok troops are really strong. I mean REALLY strong.
5. I can't find the option to give fief to vassal. I found out that I have to appoint my companion as minister to grant fiefs.

Again, thanks for your work. This is a very good mod.

AmkoTheTerrible said:
I seem to be GAINING money for having a more expensive army, rather than paying for it. The bigger my mercenary army, the more I make, rather than actually paying their wages, they seem to be paying me.
Fixed in v1.2

meatbag999 said:
Great mod but I would like to report a few bugs (or maybe it's working as intended?)

1. Start as king of Swadia, build an enterprise at Praven. The menu option to leave town is gone. Cannot leave Praven anymore.
5. I can't find the option to give fief to vassal. I found out that I have to appoint my companion as minister to grant fiefs.

1. Fixed in v1.2
2. I tested and i was able to command lords to follow.
3. Noted.
4. I didn't touch troops yet so that's a vanilla thing.

Thank you for your appreciation.

KratosMKII said:
AmkoTheTerrible said:
Fixed in v1.2

meatbag999 said:

1. Fixed in v1.2
2. I tested and i was able to command lords to follow.
3. Noted.
4. I didn't touch troops yet so that's a vanilla thing.

Thank you for your appreciation.

Hey, thanks for the quick response. Awesome job mate!

I'm having a possible bug with the battle continuation. When my char gets knocked out control  switches to a companion (like in AD 1257) but the camera usually gets stuck and I can control them only from a distance, It's kinda amusing but useless.  Is this as intended?

Also I seem to not get any money when I kill 30 sea raiders. Was getting a nice chunk but around day 30 I just don't git after battle money.

First off let me say this mod is awesome but just out of curiosity, is the tavern and bathhouse supposed to be a brothel like in dickplomacy because if so it doesnt actually let me do anything with women prisoners. Also is it possible to add the minimap for the battles that would be awesome!

Edit: A bug i just encountered was the main mission with the merchant of praven (started as swabia) once defeating the hideout you have to return to the merchant. It randomly teleported me to a field with a chest on the ground and i could not leave. If i walked to the edge to and hit leave it would just reset the battlefield and respawn me in a different spot on this field with this same chest. Putting anything in the chest just destroys it.

Fantastic mod concept, love the menus & explanation for certain changes like in the merge menu. But the amount of bugs I've been facing in a very short span of time (or what I assume to be bugs anyway) is turning me off from playing any more than I already have.
First I start the game, enlist into King Yaroglek's army only to find out my date of Pay/promotion is two days before I enlisted. I resign after a bit and turns out I'm still technically a part of the Vaegirs since some Lord called Hermann IV or some such is angry at me having no fiefs and I periodically get told about how a "patrol of my faction" was eliminated despite me being a flagless wanderer. Then I try to earn some money to start enterprises as you do in the arena only to find that the non-tourney arena is now a battlefield? I go to Curaw, ask to participate in the fight and what I assume to be Boyar Naldera's army immediately charge at me, and the "opponents remaining" counter is stuck at 9999+. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it if isn't then I would prefer it to at least be toggleable. Anyway, I then leave Curaw and I see this:
024f1f31c2.png
In case it isn't clear, on the left that is a lord marching with his army and a village attached to him, and he wasn't the only one of his kind.
I want to like this mod but seeing this many issues after only around 30 or so minutes isn't helping my blood pressure.

Edonice said:
Absolutely brilliant mod, shame for the bugs, any news on when 1.3 will be released?
Too much things IRL for me to take care of. So i decided to focus on 1257AD (fix all it's bugs and add new things) before going back to this one. Then it will be easy since i used much of the stuff in 1257 here. But of course if Bannerlord doesn't come out before that.

KratosMKII said:
Edonice said:
Absolutely brilliant mod, shame for the bugs, any news on when 1.3 will be released?
Too much things IRL for me to take care of. So i decided to focus on 1257AD (fix all it's bugs and add new things) before going back to this one. Then it will be easy since i used much of the stuff in 1257 here. But of course if Bannerlord doesn't come out before that.

I see. The reason i ask is because this bug HERE:  https://i.imgur.com/4e3QqJF.png keeps me from progressing. Enemies that get knocked unconscious will remain in the map after the battle is done, with a "(0/:cool:" ready for battle thing. So enemy parties dont get wiped ever unless i kill all of them. Huuuge issue as i literally couldn't conquer cities or have any prisoners with me

The game didn't start with this bug - i was getting prisoners without issues just fine - until i recruited companions. Probably has to do with the post battle menu features that only shows up once you have companions in your party.

Any way to fix this? Or disable the special post battle menu to see if it's the cause? Thanks

KratosMKII said:
About the mod:
Enhanced Edition is a vanilla based mod which aims to implement as much gameplay related features as possible without bloat.

For those of you that played my version of 1257AD, much of the features listed here are already known, since i'm using much of the stuff that i made and learned from there here.

Main features:
Freelancer (Updated version from Floris)
Custom Troop Trees
KAOS Political KIT (Start as King, Prince or Vassal).
Troop Ratio Bar and kill count in battles.
Change your kingdom culture and thus your troops, reinforcements and fief scene guards
Game menus to change various things (e.g. bandit respawn rates, merchant inventory item count, leadership skill bonus on party size).
All new random Lord creation system (can be turned off in the menus).
Lords can killed, assassinated or executed by the player or other lords (can be turned off in the menus).
Viking Conquest trigger format that increases performance and decreases map lag.
Added Forager Skill.
Factions will spawn scouts, patrols, foragers, war parties, mercenary companies.
Replaced world map textures with new ones from World Map HD v1.2
Overhauled Constable prisoner options: He can now buy prisoners just like ransom brokers, ransom companions, vassals or even friendly lords (10 or more relation) of factions you don't have major issues with (minimum -5 relation).
Added Civil War (if a number of lords get disgruntled by their faction leader, there's a chance they will split the faction in two starting a civil war). Can be turned off in the menus.
Added Viking Conquest improve equipment feature (talk to a armorsmith or weaponsmith in a town to improve your equipment).
Added bodysliding feature from 1257AD
Added lance recruitment from 1257AD
Implemented new improved death camera
Added Outposts
Added Permanent Camps
Added ability to make Wagon Trains
Motomaru's Campaign AI fixes and tweaks (lord's take action much earlier in game and are more consistent on their actions)
Quasar's siege ladder pack (2 or more ladders in sieges)
New female face textures
Political World Map presentation under reports
Perfect Troop Trees presentation under reports
Salt Mine
Floris Banking System (modified by me to allow deposits with interest + buying land on villages)
Font from 1257AD

New Factions (off map that can invade):
Aurelian Empire
Based on: Western Roman Empire
Specializes in: Heavy infantry, Auxilia troops.
Can invade: Sarranid Sultanate, Kingdom of Rhodoks.

Great Horde (vanilla lore)
Based on: Chinese
Specializes in: Light Infantry, Lancers, Crossbows
Can invade: Sarranid Sultanate, Khergit Khanate.

Geroia (vanilla lore)
Based on: Spain
Specializes in: Firearms, Pikemen
Can invade: Kingdom of Rhodoks, Kingdom of Swadia.

Balion (vanilla lore)
Based on: Kingdom of England
Specializes in: Heavy cavalry, Longbowman
Can invade: Kingdom of Nords, Kingdom of Swadia.

Nicomedian Empire
Based on: Byzantine Empire
Specializes in: Heavy Cavalry, Horse archers, Swordsmen, Skirmishers
Can invade: Kingdom of Nords, Kingdom of Vaegirs.

Barbarian Tribes
Based on: Gauls
Specializes in: Spearman, Skirmishers
Can invade: Any factions bordering the center of Calradia
The factions will spawn parties in the map every once in a while (Their numbers vary).
There's a chance that they will try to invade properly by sending some of their lords to capture fiefs. If they succeed, they begin to act as a normal faction that the player can interact or join.

Other features
(The list is quite long so i decided to use pastebin for that)

Download

Changelog

Credits

I'm currently recruiting. I need someone to do the item and troop balancing while i fix and add the other things. This will greatly reduce the release time. Anyone interested can post or send me a PM.
When I have seized a castle or town, the administration of the castle does not come to me. (no commitment), please correct this problem.

Nice mod, it is very similar to Dickplomacy. It tries to be more polished but currently (v1.3) it has a lot more bugs:

(v1.3) annoying bugs:
- parties defeated that still are on the map with a size of 0/1 or 0/0.
- in battles, after being knocked, the camera does not work. the only movement I cando is rotate left-right with the mouse. Keyboard biddings of camera does not work.
- saved battle formation. I save a formation and, if I charge, in the next battle the troops start in the default position instead of the saved one.
- as a female, I cannot built a "bath house". Is it maybe intended?

(v1.3) Other bugs:
- lords in the map moving on a castle above them instead or riding a horse.

Desirable:
- Bigger fonts.

Thanks.-

Back
Top Bottom