SP Native [WB] Native Enhanced Edition

Users who are viewing this thread

Totenkopf900 said:
I think is unnecessary for the Great Horde to have both mounted archers and mounted crossbowman, also swadian citizen should not upgrade to cavalry IMO.
Yes. I was thinking of making the Horde a 70% Chinese 30% Mongol faction but disregard that. And the swadian citizens upgrade to foot man at arms with a sword and shield. I fixed the pastebin.

KratosMKII said:
Waka The Fox said:
well I love your 1257AD mod so I really look forward to this mod. just please try to keep a consistent style with the item models you use if you add any.
Yes i will only add equipment that reflects a faction culture. I will try to make the troops uniform and reflective of their faction's culture.

Cool thats good, I also mean like style and quality of items. like for example. In Floris, there are alot of cool items but they quality and or style do not match well or look like they all really fit together.

Very excited for this, so excited I made an account just to say so. I'm hoping you'll make it a bit easier to recruit Farmers than it is in Vanilla (dumb luck if you find them captive or get watchmen in taverns rather than just hired blades and merc cav). I like to play as a Mercenary commander and in vanilla its very difficult to field a mid-range company of Mercenary units due to how hard it is to reliably obtain Farmers/Watchmen, whilst Taverns seem to only spawn Hired Blades and Merc Cavalry, which are both too expensive to maintain as the bulk of your force.

AmkoTheTerrible said:
Very excited for this, so excited I made an account just to say so. I'm hoping you'll make it a bit easier to recruit Farmers than it is in Vanilla (dumb luck if you find them captive or get watchmen in taverns rather than just hired blades and merc cav). I like to play as a Mercenary commander and in vanilla its very difficult to field a mid-range company of Mercenary units due to how hard it is to reliably obtain Farmers/Watchmen, whilst Taverns seem to only spawn Hired Blades and Merc Cavalry, which are both too expensive to maintain as the bulk of your force.
You will be able to hire mercenary companies from towns (25-35 troops per company). Farmers are plentiful and due to the large amount of parties you see them as prisoners often. There's also rogue and kingdom mercenary companies (150-200) wandering around, as well as mercenary war bands (20-40).

The WSE that comes with the download requires Warband 1.168, do you know where I can download that client? I looked for it but none of the mirrors looked reliable.

Also, upon entering the tavern at Jelkaka, I was presented with this:

bDWyMAS.jpg

Also it appears certain parties are using the village model rather than their proper campaign map model

Also, doing a Bounty Hunting quest, the person spawned in the village is called Mercenary and goes on about "how do i know you're not a bountyhunter?" and my character just stammers and he goes on about how he's made a mistake and whatnot, but he doesn't become hostile or killable. I AM a bounty hunter, there to kill him, but he is acting like i'm there to talk to him.

AmkoTheTerrible said:
The WSE that comes with the download requires Warband 1.168, do you know where I can download that client? I looked for it but none of the mirrors looked reliable.

Also, upon entering the tavern at Jelkaka, I was presented with this:

bDWyMAS.jpg

Also it appears certain parties are using the village model rather than their proper campaign map model

Also, doing a Bounty Hunting quest, the person spawned in the village is called Mercenary and goes on about "how do i know you're not a bountyhunter?" and my character just stammers and he goes on about how he's made a mistake and whatnot, but he doesn't become hostile or killable. I AM a bounty hunter, there to kill him, but he is acting like i'm there to talk to him.
Try this link. It's for the v1.168 exe. I will include it in the next version.

The three other bugs are being taken care of.

Some bugs I've encountered:
- Name's changed if you start as a monarch.
- Some hair style causing the game to crash.
- The tavern scene in Uxkhal is broken.
- Can't overswing/upstab (whichever you use in this mod) with spears.

AmkoTheTerrible said:
KratosMKII said:

Using that EXE still launches 1.174 for me.
That's strange. I downloaded the v1.168 update and then installed it a folder other than where my warband is. Then i got the .exe and uploaded it for you. If it doesn't work you can launch the game without WSE. The only thing you will be missing is the heraldic horses.

Komplit said:
The first 3 bugs are fixed in v1.1 which i may release next week. Upstabs seem to break because of shield bashes. I look into it later.

The shield bash is the same as in 1257/Floris, right? Just drop it already. It's **** anyway. Not useful in any situations whatsoever because of the long animation hindering you from chaining it with an attack. If anything it keeps coming out by mistake when you try to feint or even when you just want to counter somebody after blocking their attack.

Komplit said:
The shield bash is the same as in 1257/Floris, right? Just drop it already. It's **** anyway. Not useful in any situations whatsoever because of the long animation hindering you from chaining it with an attack. If anything it keeps coming out by mistake when you try to feint or even when you just want to counter somebody after blocking their attack.
https://www.strawpoll.me/16911428
poll added

-I attacking anyone party, then I knocked some enemy and take them prisoner, but after battle they still there, knocked enemy.
de8f1ea8fe.jpeg
-In party options, "prisoner per point prisoner management" does not work, I changed this option to 20, and I have 3 prison management but my prison size is 15.
Other party size option does not efective for player.

edit: Can you add more book from this thread ?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219086.msg7641918.html#msg7641918
2 parts.

edit2: New lords has not map flag, some lord party has castle some lord has village icon look like:
1c1719f66a.jpeg
New lords troops culture is mercenary troops.

frozenpainter said:
-I attacking anyone party, then I knocked some enemy and take them prisoner, but after battle they still there, knocked enemy.
de8f1ea8fe.jpeg
1. -In party options, "prisoner per point prisoner management" does not work, I changed this option to 20, and I have 3 prison management but my prison size is 15.
Other party size option does not efective for player.

2. edit: Can you add more book from this thread ?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,219086.msg7641918.html#msg7641918
2 parts.

3. edit2: New lords has not map flag, some lord party has castle some lord has village icon look like:
1c1719f66a.jpeg
4. New lords troops culture is mercenary troops.
1. I fixed it here and it will be in 1.1
2. I do not understand turkish
3. I already know of this bug
4. That's because they don't have a fief to recruit troops from so they hire mercenaries from towns.

KratosMKII said:
AmkoTheTerrible said:
KratosMKII said:

Using that EXE still launches 1.174 for me.
That's strange. I downloaded the v1.168 update and then installed it a folder other than where my warband is. Then i got the .exe and uploaded it for you. If it doesn't work you can launch the game without WSE. The only thing you will be missing is the heraldic horses.

Komplit said:
The first 3 bugs are fixed in v1.1 which i may release next week. Upstabs seem to break because of shield bashes. I look into it later.

Yeah after re-downloading your exe and placing it in the Warband directory, and trying to launch the WSELoader inside the WSE folder of the Enhanced Edition module, I'm still given this error:

7xb0FrD.png

Also: King Graveth was drawn and quartered by the Nords and the new kings name is NO STRING! NO STRING!

JkenaKS.jpg

Also after a while of being a Freelancer for King Yaroglek I noticed that despite owning 5 acres of land in Reyvadin, I eventually stopped getting income from it, in that the screen showing rents and land ownership and whatnot just stopped popping up after a few months. I get the weekly budget reports that for some reason generate like 17 denars with no explanation, but I'm getting no rents from Reyvadin, and in fact have no way of accessing that land ownership summary screen.

Back
Top Bottom