SP Native [WB] Native Alternate Expansion

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to remove/turn off the kicking/shield bashing and/or the notifications?On big battles i have half screen littered with "Zendarian Footman has shield bashed!" "Strovenian militia has kicked!"

I really like the mod but that ****ing shield bashing/kicking mechanic is literally breaking the game for me, is there a way to manually remove that crap?Sorry i'm really infuriated by that i can't play a decent battle in the mod.

Like I said, unless you have the module system, it would be difficult to remove it. You'd have to know how the txt files work if you want to remove the feature without the module system.

Well, the game is gone. I literally lost all the source code with my computer, should have uploaded it. I'm sorry guys.

Ramaraunt said:
Well, the game is gone. I literally lost all the source code with my computer, should have uploaded it. I'm sorry guys.

Sorry to hear man, the mod is very promising. Are you still continuing work or not? And regardless, may I use parts of this mod in a mod of my own design? I have quite the plan for a mod, but I am gathering permissions first.

Sorry for the late reply. Everything you can use, but be sure to credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom