MP Fantasy [WB]The Bells of War (Desperately in need of Texturer(s))

Users who are viewing this thread

Dub

Knight

16516.png

[size=18pt]
The Bells of War mod, will hopefully at itsending include flying mounts, 11 all new factions, new combat features and animations. Realistic morale factors and demoralizatiion techniques. New Game modes. And over a dozen new Scenes/Maps. This mod is fantasy based all thought of and created by the team, to create a new world forged in war and blood.

Mod team:

Modellers:
HolyTemplar (Mod Leader)
bOuYa-khlO (Mod Leader Assistant)
Johann (Mod Member)
PhilRuZ (Mod Member)
Rigadoon (Part time Mod Helper)
Uthred (Part time Mod Helper)

Map/Scene Makers:
Gokiller1 (Mod Member)
Unusual (Mod Member)
DeJurriter (Mod Member)

Scripters/Coders:
bOuYa-khlO (Mod Leader Assistant)

Texturers:
Rigadoon (Part time Mod Helper)

Faction Progress (Equipment):

*The Orcs of Ten-Andriah (Orcs of The Frozen Sands)
*Kingdom of Cal-Thronden (Dwarves)
*Zer-Khai-Nas (The Awakened)
*The Goblin Hordes
*Kingdom of Velharas (Human)
*Kingdom of Arsgarad (Human)
*The Highland Tribesmen (Human)
*Zhan-dras Empire (Human)
*Sylvanus ab Dan'hi (Elves)
*The Kingdom of Dol-Ignior (Dragon Riders Humans/Elves)

*= Finished
*=Work in Progress
*=Not Started yet

The Dwarves of Cal-Thronden: A proud and ancient race, in the year 483 The Dwarves ever eager to expand there domain, and find more Metal and Gem reserves to increase their riches and The Arsenal, they accidentally dug into a massive cavern System. An Expedition was mounted and sent into the Caverns, That Expedition never returned. In the year 486, The Goblin race was discovered, pouring out of the cavern systems like dark water flooding the Dwarf tunnels. The 1st of the Dark Crusades, after 13 long years of devastating warfare and the loss of countless tunnels and Caern's (Dwarven word for underground castles). Varcus a young Dwarf noble and his entire house of 400 Dwarves lead a direct assault into the heart of the cavern Systems, finding the Nexus of the Goblin Hordes and with his last strength Varcus Hurled his axe at the Goblin King and watch him bleed out on his throne of Dwarven Bones. In the Months to follow the Dwarves recaptured their lost Tunnels and Caern's and beating the Goblin hordes back into their Caverns. Since then 4 more Crusades of Goblins have attempted to break through to the Surface , but the Dwarves ever Vigilant and Stead Fast like the stone they come from, have held them off each time. The Dwarven hero Varcus Goblins-Bane's Body had bean recovered and put in diamonds so his body never wears away over time his tomb is in the Center of the Dwarven Citadel of Cal-Thronden. But something evil is stirring in the Depths of the Caverns The Drums of war have bean Heard the Goblins prepare for war, but this time they have a new weapon something the Dwarves have never encountered before.....

Taleworlds Name:

Steam Name:

Teamspeak 3 (do you have it or are you willing to download):

What can you do and how good are you? (Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, Legendary):

Where you from?:

How many hours a week can you spend working on this:

If you can do flying mounts, it will open doors to many, many interesting things. For example, you may even create a code for fellbeasts in LotR mods  :shock:. Anyways looking forward to this very much :smile:.

Yeah were right now just a model factory making models tecturing coding them and puttting thme int othe mod. Its slow since theres 4 of us but we have faith others with come.

hey jopotintii whats up, yep hopefully more guys will join :grin:

P.S. Guys i think i might be posting up some of our finished models soon.

hey holytemplar (its been a while).

mods looks nice.

will flying be realistic or like being on spectator with a mount floating around with you?

(make me a flying carpet xD)

good luck :wink:

Edit: this looks realy nice :O

sammac said:
hey holytemplar (its been a while).

mods looks nice.

will flying be realistic or like being on spectator with a mount floating around with you?

(make me a flying carpet xD)

good luck :wink:

Edit: this looks realy nice :O
To be honest i have no idea yet.

P.S. Noob question prepare yourselves. How do i take a screenshot of something and find the file so i can unpload it to imageshack nad then post the link here?

Looks really interested... I'll see what i can with the maps + scenes for you :razz:

Really LoTR and WoW? I madem sot of it up but i was thinking it would be realy Draon Age origins looking :sad:

Back
Top Bottom