MP Fantasy [WB][MP] Persistent Lord of the Rings [PLotR] - OUTDATED!

Users who are viewing this thread

THREAD IS OUTDATED - IT DOES NOT CONCERN PERSISTENT LORD OF THE RINGS 2.0

m7guWyZ.png

It is the year 2994 of the Third Age when Dwarven expedition to the Mines of Moria led by Balin son of Fundin have encountered heavy resistance by the goblins who made Moria their home which led to Balin’s death.
The EVIL began to grow in the East, Sauron started to make his next move. Bellow his tower- Barad-dur lies his strongest army and allies ready for one last battle on the ground of Middle-Earth.

zC3bcCN.png

Persistent Lord of the Rings is a M&B Warband multiplayer modification, focused on J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and Hobbit universe.
We aim to provide LotR RolePlaying system, many new items and our own map, with improved PW settings.
Beautiful landscapes, lively cities, amazing weapons/armors and open world with many places you know from LotR as you have never experienced before.
All of the features from Persistent World (and many more) are now avaible in the world of Lord of the Rings.
Mine, craft, farm, hunt, fish, collect herbs, forge mithril, join factions and fight in Middle-Earth!

m6CGJIj.png

Trailer: [in progress]
TeamSpeak: 192.34.57.41:1673

Scripts:
Banking system
Gold, Item, Faction/Class, Items, Equipment, Hunger, Horse, Location and HP saving.
Player Housing
Combatlog Countermeasures
In game chat commands system

Want to help our project? Donate below!
[not available yet]

Our mod on Moddb:

Our steam group:
Special thanks to:
Chaos
britain_flag.png
Latreso
Poland-icon.png

Gvozdziu
Poland-icon.png
Zachajew
Poland-icon.png

Homer
Russia.png
Levhan
flag_norvegia.png

Venum
de.png
Konkwistador
Poland-icon.png

Hogaty
Poland-icon.png
Denios
flag_nl.png

Markus
Poland-icon.png
Wilson
Poland-icon.png

Ssam_Ci_Sutki
Poland-icon.png
Michus
de.png

Last edited:
Following this since many months on Moddb. Very nice using of TLotTA meshes to make a completly immersive open world :smile:

Is anyone counting how many Persistent mods based on a TV-series or movie we have so far?

Nonetheless, good luck with it.

I just gave this mod a shot and there's one thing you must fix.

I've been told that all the trees placed around the map are ''PW trees'', you have to replace almost all of them with normal trees found at ''plants''.

The PW trees really kill a player's FPS, you should only place those around the settlements/villages, so the economy still works.

I also think that there are too many trees in general. I love the idea of the mod tho

Filcefix said:
Nice, but it is SHAME that you use other people work without permission. For instance my Minas Tirith map.
Agreed. If you look through the ressources you also find stuff from NW(probably there because of the shaders and the textures).
I don't see a NW key check, and neither do I see a given permission somewhere, not even a creditslist is there, even tho I asked for it a week ago...
Seriously, a statement would be appreciated...

Also, for the positions of the settlements this would've been more suitable IMO:

You could even decide to leave Osvirklif a ruin and add a mountain in the North for Dwarves, maybe even a forest for Elves, etc.
ehVbboB.png

Vraelomon said:
Helps deep looks a bit far east there.

I know, but in the end you're making a PW map, which is always a square. Seeing as most castles are on the same height I think it's smarter to just deal with it.
You could just leave Helmsdeep out and make Edoras instead.

Also, you can make Isengard North of helmsdeep, I forgot to draw that with my sick paint skills.

DanyEle said:
The mod is being worked on  :roll: ! Stay tuned for a future release!

With all respect, but the PW community is quite small and I personally doubt many people would permanently switch to a LoTR version, so are you sure you're not wasting your time? (No offence, but I personally doubt a mod like this would work with the small community that's left)

That small community that's left will grow substancially when Bannerlords is finally released so .... maybe mods like this should be shelved / merged until we get the better engine.

I have every confidence any LOTR mod done in Bannerlords engine will Blow Third Age Total War offf the map.

Back
Top Bottom