MP Medieval [WB] Mount & Joust: A Medieval Tournament mod. + More

Users who are viewing this thread

2qizj49.jpg
2qds9aa.jpg
mccdwg.jpg
Wall of text, If you're intrested in knowing about the mod in detail you shoul read, if not there's a shorter feaurture list further down​
xm4tck.jpg

jffez6.jpg

Feautres

2 Great aspects: The Festival and the Competetive Battles. (Still has all other gamemodes)

A Remasterd Combat system, wich let's you use all feautres of a weapon realisticly.

Bards playing songs and telling tales at the Taverns. [Almost Done, Animator making animations, but songs are recorded]

Priests praying at the Church, pay a small donation to gain a blessing, wich will boost your stats

Regain Health by resting, eating and drinking.

Submit and Use your own personal Coat of Arms, for your House (Clan) [New banners will be uploaded every week]

Experiense Collourfull battlefields with authentic feels, as you fight for the glory of your family.

Fight in tournaments where you'll have a chanse to win Steam Games.

Screenshots
Feasthall
rvhopt.png
Town Center and New Church
16ld25e.png

More Screenshots will come later today, when we've had a testrun.

I want to Start a Clan!

So you want to be a lord eh? To do so you'll have to get a title, and that is easier today than it was back in the day! :grin:
Some day soon, I'll post a list of differnt counties in Europe from the period. And you can pick one at freely! In the start
I'll just have counties from England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales and France. If you're greatest desire in the world is to play
a county from a differnt nation then We'll let you do so..

So, What does a lord need? Well, since you apply for a title we assume you have soldiers, any number is fine... But for you to be able to enjoy battles I would say 10 atleast
Your title will be Count or Earl, depending on where your province is placed.
What you need after that is a family name. You can pick an historical one, or just make something up. (Nothing to goofy),
Next, you need a family. You can have two family members if you have 10 soldier.
A family member will be able to play as a knight. You can add 1 more knight for each 10th soldier you get.
A small side note: Knights Can also be barons of other families that's up to you.
After that, you need a Coat of Arms. You make your House banner, this will represnt you. And you'll wear it on the battle field.
You can then apply the banner to this (Or a future Thread).
And an admin will aproove it. If he gives you the green light, your banner will be in the mod after the next banner patch.

If you have a freind wich also desires to start his own House, you can go together and form a Duchy.
This gives one of you the Title of Duke. The name of the Duchy depends on wich County you have.
If you go together with other Duchies of the same Kingdom you have, you can form the Kingdom.
Wich grants one of the Dukes the title of King. There can only be ONE king per. Kingdom.
The whole Kingdom\Duchy system will work kind of like the Brigade\army system in NW

But you need atleast 3 duchies to form a kingdom. A duchie is atleast 2 Counties.
We hope this will lead to more advanced politics and "roleplay" between the Kingdoms, as we'll be able to have bigger battles.
Lords may also hos tournaments, and show of their town, by making a new map for it.
Will you be the most prestigouse of them all?
Show your might!
Reserve your county today!
Pick up your sword, and your banner.
Shout Amen and Attack

OSP and Team

First I would like to give a shout out to Thymson for his beautifull tunes, wich will be heared in the Taverns upon realese.
After that I want to thank theese lads for their kindness and good will in sharing their work:
Thick1998
Yamabusi
Shredzorz
dejawolf
Arch3r
CounterPoint

This list will grow! :grin: And is subject of change

Team:
Farferon - Leader, Coder, Modeller, Texturer and all that crap.
Boom - Animator
Hynik - 2D art and Animator
Woyo-Sensei - Coder

Back
Top Bottom