OSP Kit QoL [WB] Minesweeper

Users who are viewing this thread

hey vader, why don't you read the full thread again?

I HAVE NOT COPYED ANYTHING FROM HIM, only the mouse_pos_fix, and I have already removed and it was only there so that I could find the right positions. How could I have copyed without having the source?
if I could do that I would already have copyrighted coca-cola's "source code" too, I would already have copied windows code and many things like that... I'm no mage, I can't copy things that I can't get, and he has just sent me the source files now, I couldn't have copied them before...

I likez Vader and Ikaguia. Can't we guys just stop the silly arguments and be friendz?

I agree that credits and permissions need to be given before one can share things . However in this case that only counts for the ressources and only if they are in fact rubiks. Writing code to recreate anothers idea is just fine by my book.

It is correct to call out potential plagiarism, however one should not go on a rightous angerspree. Especially if the original mod maker himself has shown he is aware of what is happening and made his decision on how to handle the situation. Your initial post (madvaders) was perfectly appropriate - pointing out a suspicion and providing sources -, your second post was quite the opposite and not helpful to clear up the situation. If at all you managed to create some drama.

the resources are mine, I took the pictures in Windows minesweeper and then copied A native pic and pointed it to my texture.
but I'll add to the opening post:

"Credits:
Windows, for Creating the game
Rubik, for the idea of getting Minisweeper into Mount&Blade
Taleworlds, for making Mount&Blade"

Ikaguia said:
ok, now I got it.

do you mind if I check what have your code to improve mine? I got some errors here...

OK. 
I made the MOD - Puzzles(include 7 puzzles) with MNB 1.011. Now, it can be more perfect with the technical support which provided by the Warband. Such as: overlay_set_display, overlay_get_position, overlay_set_container_overlay, ti_on_presentation_mouse_press (right mouse button and 2 middle mouse button are supported) . Maybe i will remake the whole MOD with the WB 1.143 in a few days.

Ikaguia said:
the resources are mine, I took the pictures in Windows minesweeper and then copied A native pic and pointed it to my texture.
but I'll add to the opening post:

"Credits:
Windows, for Creating the game
Rubik, for the idea of getting Minisweeper into Mount&Blade
Taleworlds, for making Mount&Blade"
so who made it  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom