B Medieval [WB] Medieval - Age of War - (Alpha Single released!)

Users who are viewing this thread

.. Another small addition. Critical missions personally, I was not, but mod certainly raw. In particular, most of the armor is not the era. In particular Milanese armor, appeared in the late 16th century, or kuyak gained prominence in the 15th century (although the armor similar kuyak known in Russia since the 13th century, but the name appeared only in the 15th century). Lots of weapons and armor from the native. And the map is more in line with other time periods, namely, the 2nd half of the 15th century. The only exception to Kiev at the time was in the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. And so, if I add a firearm (hand cannon), clean up with factions (eg, to remove the independent Kiev, and instead add the Golden Horde Khanate of Kazan and the Crimean Khanate and the Great Horde), and Sweden, and the look on Silesia after completion would have made a gorgeous fashion similar to the Knights of the last battle, only dedicated to Eastern Europe. And time is a very interesting way. The rise of the Grand Duchy of Moscow, disintegration of the Golden Horde, the 1454-1466 the city's war, the rise of Poland ..

How do I get the WSE to work on steam version of Warband, I get an error while trying to lunch it saying i'm not running the right version of warband (I'm running Warbnad version 1.154)

WodzuUK said:
How do I get the WSE to work on steam version of Warband, I get an error while trying to lunch it saying i'm not running the right version of warband (I'm running Warbnad version 1.154)

You need to download Warband 1.143 from Taleworlds. Or 1.153 will allow you to play but with errors.

Link Download work for me. Thanks guyss :smile:. I've bad news, now i havn't free time to improve my mod :/, but if i found it, i do sth cool :smile:.

Images of 14th & 15th Century Hungarians & Cumans in the Legend of Saint Ladislaus
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Fresco of the Velka Lomnica (Kakaslomnic) church, Slovakia, around 1317.
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Fresco of the Catholic church of Gelence (Ghelinïa), Románia, early 14th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Anjou Legendarium, Vatican Library, c.1330
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Fresco of the Türje church, western Hungary, middle of the 14th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Church of Maksa, Romania, middle of the 14th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Church of Székelydálya (Daia), Transylvania, 14th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Képes Krónika, 1360
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Unitarian Church of Sepsikilyén (Chilieni), Transylvania, second half of the 14th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Unitarian Church of Homoródkarácsonyfalva / Craeciunel / Krötschendorf, Romania, c.14th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in Andreaskirche, Liptovský Ondrej, Slovakia, 1370-1380
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Church of Rimavska Bana (Rimabánya), Slovakia, after 1375
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Church of Bántornya (Turnišče), Slovenia, 1383
The Saint Ladislaus legend in All Saints' Roman Catholic Church of Bijacovce (Szepesmindszent), Slovakia, the 2nd half of the 14th or 1st quarter of the 15th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Fresco of the Tereske church, northern Hungary, turn of the 14th-15th centuries
Mural in the Székelyderzs (Dârjiu) Unitarian Church, Romania.  Painted in 1419 by Ungi István fia, Pál mester (Stephen Ung, son of Master Paul).
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Fresco of the Bibarcfalva (Biborteni) church, Romania, early 15th century
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Register of Hungarian Students in Vienna, 1453
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Póniky (Pónik) Roman Catholic Church, Slovakia, c.1478.
The Saint Ladislaus legend in the Chronicle of Johannes de Thurocz (Thuróczy János), 1488

Paintings and drawings based on the above:
Cuman warrior, 13th century by Angus McBride from Mounted Archers of the Steppe 600 BC - AD 1300 by A.Karasulas
Cuman Mercenary c1300 by Angus McBride from Byzantine Armies 1118-1461 AD by Ian Heath
Cuman Mercenary 14th Century from Byzantine Armies 1118-1461 AD by Ian Heath
Cuman, 12th-13th centuries from Armies of Feudal Europe 1066-1300 by Ian Heath
Hungarian Knight, 13th century from Armies of Feudal Europe 1066-1300 by Ian Heath
and Cuman Cavalryman in an extract from Armies and Enemies of the Crusades 1096-1291 by Ian Heath

Mirror site
Images of 14th & 15th Century Hungarians & Cumans in the Legend of Saint Ladislaus

Druzhina
Illustrations of Hungarian Costume & Soldiers

Back
Top Bottom