[WB][M] The Fall of Ideals (Beta) - V. 0.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Hartzekar

Veteran
Hey all, I've finished the beta of the mod I've been working on. All of the work has been done by me, except for some models and textures (noted in the ReadMe).

You can download the mod here: http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/5830/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D5830%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I could really use some help on adding poison effects on certain weapons and general testing/feedback. If anyone is willing to help out with this mod, let me know. I'm open to adding anything that is consistent with the theme of this mod.

0.2 Changelog:
-Some various bug fixes
-Fixed and finished some maps

Here is the description, as found on the Nexus site:

This is a low fantasy multiplayer mod that expands on Natives class system.

To install, download file and extract to a folder in your modules file.

(note: all matches are meant to be played with 10,000 gold, that is how the items are balanced. None of the new items have balanced costs)

Features:
-New "assassin" type class for each faction (except Khergits)
-All bowmen/crossbowmen now have guns instead of their bows/crossbows
-Completely rebalanced stats
-Added new items
-New scenes
-Reticule has been removed from all ranged weapons
-All spears that could realistically be thrown now can be used as a throwing weapon with 1 ammo

Features to add:
-Currently, none of the AI are equipped with any of the new weapons and as such they don't work (most notably the archers and crossbowmen)
-Assassins for Khergits
-New scenes
-Properly naming the scenes in setup window
-New menu backgrounds
-Possibly more classes
-I'd like to get some new animations and poison effects in the game, but I've tried and am not able to add those on my own

Known bugs:
-When you first click the multiplayer button, there is an error that pops up. No effect on gameplay

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom