MP Oriental [WB] Samurai: Japan in Flames - DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rigadoon said:
hudson57 said:
no what i mean is if you said wait a week and beta will be out thats cool,but you have not given any info on the beta
Um...well here's the thing. Modders usually don't mod professionally, it's just what they choose to do in their free time. So they still have real jobs and school to attend to. Pretty much, in most cases, it's impossible to give an accurate release date. Stuff happens in life that can really speed up or slow down progress. That's why most mods here don't have a release date, those that do are almost always wrong.

+1 Modding is a hobby for me :smile:

Just to let people know, the forums will be open to registration again either tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully now the damn spambot problem will be sorted.

I hope this gets bigger and better than the Shogun mod, Im sure it will, everything so far looks to be to a stupidly high standard. I love this era and all the shamefurrr dispray that comes with it, keep up the great work lads, im half inclined to make a clan for this!

Oh and if you need any help at all I do a little texturing. Id be best at re-textures and just changing the colours of stuff, but it'll save you time so I hope that would make me of  some use!

A new website is now in creation, it should be ready for tomorrow. It implements HTML5 so hopefully everyone's browsers can run it.

Got my first college class about Japanese Civilization & History yesterday, I have 6 hours of Japanese per week now (1 Civilization, 4 writing and 1 about speaking).

My first sentence in romaji: Watashi wa Samurai desu :wink:

PS: There is some new screenshots on our ModDB page.

Alpha testing information has been sent out to the chosen few! It shouldn't be too long before alot more of you can enjoy this wonderful mod!

DatFrog! said:
Research is not a problem for me at the moment but thanks for the proposition anyway :smile:

ok
but by 1550 the Oda clan(Oda Nobunaga) has not unified Owari thus Oda cannot be on the same line as the Takeda Mori and Uesugi.

I have some moddeling skills, so if you need any help...  :cool:
tell me an item or something i should model for you :razz:

by the way, keep the great work up. cant wait for the release !

Hi !

It's been a long time since I gave news about the development but here it is.

I've decided to not take too much time on doing the most amazing modding project ever done on Mount and Blade: Warband but to just finish an amateur project I started one year ago. So I don't want to make you wait too much time, whatever happend I will publish a version of the mod at least in the beginning of January. That's why I decided to not adding any more coding features to the actual version of the mod until the beta (only models). But I need to sort a good playable version for the multipayer test.

I currently need someone to make re-texturing (colors editing) on armors, it's the only thing I need, but my free-time don't permits me to do that. So I search a volunteer, task is not huge but it takes time. Thus the future is in your hands, if I receive help I will be able soo to sort an open beta, if not it will take time !

When we will have finished the first playable version of the mod, I will be able to work on new features like battle mods and such, I plan for the moment:
  • Ambush
    [*]Regicide
    [*]Invasion

But first I need to deal with these models, so I someone is volunteer, send me a PM.

Regards.

OFFICIAL TRAILER IS RELEASED !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnELO83xaEk&hd=1

Thanks to "M" (aka RomanThousand) for this amazing video.

Don't forget to Watch in HD, Like, Share and Subscribe to his channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom