[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Users who are viewing this thread

Gewehr98 said:
Not to begin the great dong debate, but

why are they cut? isn't that just a jew thing? unless of course the naked wolf man is actually a son of abraham

Didnt even notice that, first thought was how tiny they are then laughter for about half an hour as I watched him Tbag a dead body.

The site of that tiny pixel penis bopping down into a dead mans mouth will never escape me..

HOWEVER!! Let us not forget why we are here. Build up the hype for this excellent mod releasing in just under 24 hours.

I had so much fun in that shipbattle, cant wait for the mod to be actually be released so we can, if you pardon the pun, (ship) rekt more people.

:smile: Cant wait.

usnavy30 said:
It begins, the debate over bare warriors in a mod shown to the public.

There shouldn't be a debate. It has already been concluded, as posted in the steam group page, that the naked fanatic will not be included in the module, to avoid trolling and complaints about nudity. We've decided it'd just be more trouble than it is actually worth.

ThorvuldD said:
usnavy30 said:

There shouldn't be a debate. It has already been concluded, as posted in the steam group page, that the naked fanatic will not be included in the module, to avoid trolling and complaints about nudity. We've decided it'd just be more trouble than it is actually worth.
Thank GOD!

Guis i found best c0der 2k14. he got swag. more swag. and just swag+++.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D41_1Z1g7ow&list=UU0kyd9Vu1iza6o2KBep-asA

Guis wath this. yu know the intro? who are you? macca is illuminaty. Who are you? Best Code EU. Wer are yu from? open BRF + python = OpenBRPY.

[27e] Macca: I have Paint.Net installed, and the module system
[27e] Macca: how does one add banners?
Professor X: add banners?
Professor X: you can change native ones
Professor X: you dont need module systenm for that
Professor X: adding banners
Professor X: requires messing around with several files...
Professor X: and I would not suggest you do that, if you no nothing yet xD
[27e] Macca: You know Roma Oritur?
Professor X: ye
[27e] Macca: I have the Module System and Tritus has asked me to add some banners
[27e] Macca: they are in one of the .py files apparently
Professor X: they are in module_presentation,meshes,uhmmmm....map icons...
Professor X: and one more uhmm..
Professor X: no ju
Professor X: no just those 3
Professor X: but adding them well, best is to look on taleworlds forum
Professor X: mod devlopment
Professor X: and search around
[27e] Macca: Do I need OpenBRF?
[27e] Macca: To open a .py file?
Professor X: wow?
[27e] Macca: what?
Professor X: open brf is for modules..
Professor X: and res files...
Professor X: why would you need it for module system...?
Professor X: is for models*
[27e] Macca: I'm pretty sure you can use it to open .py files
[27e] Macca: meh
[27e] Macca: idk
[27e] Macca: illl look
[27e] Macca: on forums
Professor X: allright

Quote of the Day: [27e] Macca: I'm pretty sure you can use it to open .py files
[27e] Macca: Do I need OpenBRF?
[27e] Macca: To open a .py file?

Mecca is lov. Mecca is lif.

mor stori comin soon.

ZeNinja said:
roy1012 said:
Could you please put that jibberish into a spoiler?

do i do dat in python? open brf?  i need tutorial from mecca. damn he need lot swag...

Put [spoiler ] (but without a space) in front of [27e] Macca: I have Paint.Net installed, and the module system  and put [/spoiler] after mor stori comin soon.

roy1012 said:
ZeNinja said:
roy1012 said:
Could you please put that jibberish into a spoiler?

do i do dat in python? open brf?  i need tutorial from mecca. damn he need lot swag...

Put [spoiler ] (but without a space) in front of [27e] Macca: I have Paint.Net installed, and the module system  and put [/spoiler] after mor stori comin soon.

ples send open brf dwnld link

ThorvuldD said:
usnavy30 said:

Well.. I'm so depressed now, but atleast I got to have fun!

deSaul said:
ThorvuldD said:
usnavy30 said:

go pge 10

wrjtLHR.png

Mecca am havin issu. pleas help me. rite now dont understand tutorial?

youtube?

deSaul said:
ThorvuldD said:
usnavy30 said:

Trust me, it would be a lot less fun if there were a hundred naked guys running around

roy1012 said:
usnavy30 said:
For pete's sake I am helping Macca now get the banners in, and Duke Tritus you need to be online to read my PMs.
Tritus is extremely busy, hes doing the finishing touches on the mod...he may not have time to even answer MY pms!
I am just in a tired mood, whilst multitasking.

Back
Top Bottom