[WB] [M] Roma Oritur - Persistent Mod - Downloads [WIP] [Beta v1.01]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm, never found much time into persistent mods. But since its the summer and my regiment as well as myself are interested, we'll do our best to support it.

Offizer said:
Hmm, never found much time into persistent mods. But since its the summer and my regiment as well as myself are interested, we'll do our best to support it.

It would be very nice if you can bring a regiment on to the mod. Getting big clans to fight each other is always fun. its better to have a bunch of people that know each other to work together rather than random pubs trying to fail together.

Everyone, this is such a great mod. Please, help us with it. Support us by joining the steam page, bumping this thread, donating, and telling your friends and even your enemies about us! This is one of those mods that you want to see succeed, because it is so well done. Thank your for all your support!

It has been four days now since news of this mod arrived. As I type this, I have begun to wall off from the outside world, for this game will be my -new- world. I only venture out of my domain for more hot-pockets and Mountain Dew. I soon hope to have a mini-fridge and hot pan installed in my desk.. It is only a matter of time before I merge my soul into the life of a Carthaginian tavern owner.

(Just kidding; I'm really looking forward to the 21st.)

I wonder if, along the same lines as dynamic construction, you can dynamically add roads and wells and stuff?

I can't wait to start playing with the crew again! Looks very promising! I really missed this.

ThorvuldD said:
Everyone, this is such a great mod. Please, help us with it. Support us by joining the steam page, bumping this thread, donating, and telling your friends and even your enemies about us! This is one of those mods that you want to see succeed, because it is so well done. Thank your for all your support!
#blamethor

I have played on this mod for testing. The architecture will take your breath away. The different types of cities, and more! There are different types of armor and weapons and horses! Don't forget the creator Duke Tritus. I play other games with him and I must say he is Extremely skilled with these things and is very fun and nice to people. If I were you, I would never stop playing this mod. EVER!!!

-Lucretius

Back
Top Bottom