MP Medieval [WB] Persistent Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
      Persistent Europe

king-henry-v.jpg

What is persistent Europe?
Persistent Europe is a mod based off of the Persistent Worlds module. Persistent Europe is a mod based off in the 1200AD-1400AD there are many key events that are taking place including the 100 year war, Black Death, Government being formed as well with churches gaining power. Don’t forget about the Mongolian empire as well with the crusade and this list can go on and on but you get the point

What do you do in Persistent Europe?
  In Persistent Europe you are started in the great lands of medieval Europe as a poor peasant. You must start off by making your own money and owning your own lands. You look for people to hire you to be a mercenary or stay as a poor famer. In Persistent Europe it is up to the players to boost the economy and control it. Players may role play as freely as they want by taxing the farmers in the village and being able to go into the lands that they own. We are trying to make it so instead of people getting money from the start by joining the server they will get a bit of money to be able to even buy the equipment they need to start with. In Persistent Europe we strive to make it feel like we are back in the old times finding just a bit of food to feed your family and nobility be a very high importance across the lands.

14thbraun1.jpg

What did we add in Persistent Europe?
- Historical Medieval armor (French armor, English Armor, Mongolian Armor)
- Historical Medieval weapons (Throwing Daggers, Fire Arrows)
- Historical Building modules (Dutch Castles, English Castles, French Castles,)
- New Classes (Veteran Footmen, Veteran Sergeant)
*Note* We made it so that you don’t see people wearing the same armor you are wearing

6F8D07FE2E1175BA5B3F827ED381C78187C3DDA9
8EBB06E90B621B909BDC336E7D1C408BCC454327
B6DC493B705D53A68A0481712674C604F881DADE
BCC6CFB4201D4B70A17F2311A0D22F3F2DA99D30
90B33F08FB86FE326DC94D913C49834B786FC7DC
4CC760F4FFC5473814C24A45C7EE25274BEDDA21
Coming Soon
Coming Soon

How can you help?
Join our public steam group redacted as well as telling friends and inviting them to our steam group. Once our server is up make sure to be active to help get members onto our server

Contact Information
If you like to contact us about suggestions or bugs or just one on one talk contact our email at
[email protected]
*Note* If you like to become a admin contact us on our email with this template. This will be totally private between you and the upper admin staff

Name
Date
Country
Timezone
Have you ever admined before (list the servers you have admined)
Why should we pick you
What is your steam(put it as a link)

Disclaimer: This mod is already underconstruction so the idea has been used this mod has been at work since December 10, 2014 The Download is not ready for this mod is still in Alpha testing *The Download will be posted soon* so dont worry we are keeping up with what we are doing and are almost there.

Any other feaures? Btw you guys should up the armor value for plate armor. Make it so even arming swords and such can glance on certain thicker parts of the armor. They did this in FW and it was great.

*Note* We made it so that you don’t see people wearing the same armor you are wearing

To be honest. This isn't much of an difference from the original Persistent World. Though you will add more props, create new classes and relay the mod on a realistic historical time period of the medieval war, it will rather look something Persistent Age alike. You'll need to add some system features, maybe something Fedual world alike features. That could significantly improve the mod.

AleksanderTheGreat said:

To be honest. This isn't much of an difference from the original Persistent World. Though you will add more props, create new classes and relay the mod on a realistic historical time period of the medieval war, it will rather look something Persistent Age alike. You'll need to add some system features, maybe something Fedual world alike features. That could significantly improve the mod.

I must agree.

Okay i understand that the FW scripts and how they have run things is really good but id rather have a mod that would be unalike from anyother i understand that it is or may be like persistent age but i can tell you that the mod will be better off than persistent europe and more realistic it. With the admin staff being mature i think that this will run smoothly and that people will get the point that this is a mod to possibly roleplay. Another thing is that this is almost like persistent world but you have more of a histoical stand point and back round. From my perspective is that you have diffrent types of made up factions ex. Swadia Nords but here you have Kingdom Of France the Teutonic Order the Mongolians Kingdom Of England Byzantine Empire Mamlukes and the Crusader kingdom. I understand where your coming from that this is like any other mod but we are going to be making it so its better than the rest or at least try our hardest. All of our admins are +18 instead of little kids being accepted. And there is diffrences and alikes to this mod i mean i hope it will be good and hope people will play. The problem with other mods that look good is that the owner only hosts EU so i like to just give it a shot and allow people to finally play on a EU and NA server. I played FW and thought it was amazing but EU server and that no one played or at least not when i was on. So i hope that you understand were im coming from

Chesty said:
Any other feaures? Btw you guys should up the armor value for plate armor. Make it so even arming swords and such can glance on certain thicker parts of the armor. They did this in FW and it was great.

The Armor and swords are very up in price i can tell you that one of our helmets cost more than 8k for it aswell with chest etc...

Persistent Europe said:

Okay i understand that the FW scripts and how they have run things is really good but id rather have a mod that would be unalike from anyother i understand that it is or may be like persistent age but i can tell you that the mod will be better off than persistent europe and more realistic it. With the admin staff being mature i think that this will run smoothly and that people will get the point that this is a mod to possibly roleplay. Another thing is that this is almost like persistent world but you have more of a histoical stand point and back round. From my perspective is that you have diffrent types of made up factions ex. Swadia Nords but here you have Kingdom Of France the Teutonic Order the Mongolians Kingdom Of England Byzantine Empire Mamlukes and the Crusader kingdom. I understand where your coming from that this is like any other mod but we are going to be making it so its better than the rest or at least try our hardest. All of our admins are +18 instead of little kids being accepted. And there is diffrences and alikes to this mod i mean i hope it will be good and hope people will play. The problem with other mods that look good is that the owner only hosts EU so i like to just give it a shot and allow people to finally play on a EU and NA server. I played FW and thought it was amazing but EU server and that no one played or at least not when i was on. So i hope that you understand were im coming from

Well I understand you fully, that you want to create a great Role play mod and that you want administrators to be up in age, so you get maturity guaranteed. But I wouldn't start off with 18+, as this is only a game. 14 year olds can be as much as mature as 18 year olds, as long if there is a hierarchy and Administrator rules that they need to understand and follow.

I also honestly think, that it is fabulous that someone finally makes Persistent Resource into a real Medieval age instead of a bad fantasy role play game (Like Game of Thrones factions etc) on PW.

But there is NA servers on PW as well as EU servers. Or did you mean something else regarding this?

Well I understand you fully, that you want to create a great Role play mod and that you want administrators to be up in age, so you get maturity guaranteed. But I wouldn't start off with 18+, as this is only a game. 14 year olds can be as much as mature as 18 year olds, as long if there is a hierarchy and Administrator rules that they need to understand and follow.

I also honestly think, that it is fabulous that someone finally makes Persistent Resource into a real Medieval age instead of a bad fantasy role play game (Like Game of Thrones factions etc) on PW.

But there is NA servers on PW as well as EU servers. Or did you mean something else regarding this?

Yes i know that Persistent Worlds has a NA and EU server i mean as Persistent Age and Feudal Worlds only had EU servers and would not allow any NA servers to go up. I mean like we just want people our age level because most of the admin staff is over +18 so i want it so that we are actually listened to. I have observed the admins from Persistent Worlds and it was very interesting on how servers went on and off so forth and the competition in Persistent Worlds was very crazy people ddosing servers so that their would be up and they would go to that server or having people go into there servers and become admins and just do the dirty work of spawning in money. For right now for the admins we are making it so that it is a big back round check of the person before they even get to admin. So for now we just want to have the mod just grow and slowly as we update the mod we will be adding new historical armor so that the Role play will be great. We are also doing is trying to make it so that the people that play dont easily get killed and that they are going to have a target box as in if you hit like the front of the chest piece it will like bounce off but if u hit to the upper side it will do some damage. We want to make this mod the best it can be but as we all know it will take time to progress into better things.

Persistent Europe said:

Yes i know that Persistent Worlds has a NA and EU server i mean as Persistent Age and Feudal Worlds only had EU servers and would not allow any NA servers to go up. I mean like we just want people our age level because most of the admin staff is over +18 so i want it so that we are actually listened to. I have observed the admins from Persistent Worlds and it was very interesting on how servers went on and off so forth and the competition in Persistent Worlds was very crazy people ddosing servers so that their would be up and they would go to that server or having people go into there servers and become admins and just do the dirty work of spawning in money. For right now for the admins we are making it so that it is a big back round check of the person before they even get to admin. So for now we just want to have the mod just grow and slowly as we update the mod we will be adding new historical armor so that the Role play will be great. We are also doing is trying to make it so that the people that play dont easily get killed and that they are going to have a target box as in if you hit like the front of the chest piece it will like bounce off but if u hit to the upper side it will do some damage. We want to make this mod the best it can be but as we all know it will take time to progress into better things.

Indeed, but as for now, good luck on this project :smile:

I have to go soon and will edit this. But let me start off with one thing: Starting off with an NA server is a death sentence for your mod.

It doesnt sound orginial at all. And the fact that you are starting with an NA Server.

I am NA and realize that you need to start off with an EU Server. Why did PA and FW have only EU? They needed to prove the mod works, and after they have enough players on EU they will start NA. There are more EU people that play warband, so you naturally should start off with an EU Server.

You do not describe any new features, nor do you have any screenshots.

Yes i know that Persistent Worlds has a NA and EU server i mean as Persistent Age and Feudal Worlds only had EU servers and would not allow any NA servers to go up.

As the Server Owner of Persistent Age I can tell you this: We didn't want to split the community and doom the mod. Such as with Roma Oritur, starting off with an NA And EU server was a complete and utter failure. They were foolish because rather than having 150 people in one server they had 75 in each, and they slowly diminished, and when the player base diminishes, it is experiential and rapid.

DO NOT have two servers, start off with an EU server. if you hit many people, expand to NA. This looks like a decent mod, however I would also like to address +18. You should really consider +16 because there can be some 16 year olds that are more mature than 18 year olds. For example my friends brother is 19, yet my friend is 16 and acts more mature than him. You need to look at maturity, not age itself. Though age can be good, it does not apply in ALL factors.

You should try to get many people to help you, find former mod owners and take time to develop the mod. Rather to release a mod at a later date that works than a crappy mod early. Look at Rome 2 Total War's release date.

My imput.

-Roy1012

roy1012 said:
I have to go soon and will edit this. But let me start off with one thing: Starting off with an NA server is a death sentence for your mod.

It doesnt sound orginial at all. And the fact that you are starting with an NA Server.

I am NA and realize that you need to start off with an EU Server. Why did PA and FW have only EU? They needed to prove the mod works, and after they have enough players on EU they will start NA. There are more EU people that play warband, so you naturally should start off with an EU Server.

Yes i know that Persistent Worlds has a NA and EU server i mean as Persistent Age and Feudal Worlds only had EU servers and would not allow any NA servers to go up.

As the Server Owner of Persistent Age I can tell you this: We didn't want to split the community and doom the mod. Such as with Roma Oritur, starting off with an NA And EU server was a complete and utter failure. They were foolish because rather than having 150 people in one server they had 75 in each, and they slowly diminished, and when the player base diminishes, it is experiential and rapid.

DO NOT have two servers, start off with an EU server. if you hit many people, expand to NA. This looks like a decent mod, however I would also like to address +18. You should really consider +16 because there can be some 16 year olds that are more mature than 18 year olds. For example my friends brother is 19, yet my friend is 16 and acts more mature than him. You need to look at maturity, not age itself. Though age can be good, it does not apply in ALL factors.

You should try to get many people to help you, find former mod owners and take time to develop the mod. Rather to release a mod at a later date that works than a crappy mod early. Look at Rome 2 Total War's release date.

My imput.

-Roy1012

Yes i understand were your coming from for having an EU server first but...i rather have an NA server and then slowly start making an EU server also you can be telling me i do not have any screens yet when i am fixing the server box for it to even come up. Yes we do have features that we do not want you to even come up to because we like to to be a an exciting moment for the player to find out what is in the mod. We want this mod to be a great Role play mod so that we can have the people from persistent World be able to actually role play. Like Nexus i saw people try to role play but get rdmed yes i understand maybe from your side +16 admins is better but i have seen admins before i have been in Avalon staff and it was horrible how they were treated and when they were treated bad they hated the player and became bias. That's the problem the people would not listen to the little ones and they would be just made fun of i rather have adults be the admin staff then have the little ones be the admins for they wont be taken seriously. So that's like my point of view on things and you must remember that this mod is still under construction so you cant tell that we do not have few things on there because we are not done. We are looking for more and more things as well for the mod to become better so we hope that this will be an amazing mod i have already took random people to have test the mod from our steam group and as they get to test the mod we asked the a few random questions with out them being bias or being like told to say good things. So not all mods or going to be ready this mod is far from ready. We are still looking for things to be able for the mod to work perfectly. Plus this mod is a non budget mod we have a server we are paying for with our own money like every other mod or server owner but we will ask for donations but have not spent a dime on scripts or anything on hiring people this admin staff and development was from former PW people

well perhpas you should identify at least a few differences between this mod and PW, i understand keeping that a secret so you can at least prove to people the difference. Futhermore if you just say oh yeah we have differences people play dont see it right away they dont believe and go back to PW. hopefully it will be good, but you will need scripts and everything

btw, you should tell people your plans, rather than hiding it.

roy1012 said:
well perhpas you should identify at least a few differences between this mod and PW, i understand keeping that a secret so you can at least prove to people the difference. Futhermore if you just say oh yeah we have differences people play dont see it right away they dont believe and go back to PW. hopefully it will be good, but you will need scripts and everything

btw, you should tell people your plans, rather than hiding it.

I understand u hosted PA and everything and im not saying it was bad and i see your point of view but we like to have it so its a suprise and that we are not done with the mod so you cant really be hitting me in the face when im not done yet with anything thats why the thread is under construction but i understand were your coming from and thank you for the advise  :grin:

roy1012 said:

My imput.

-Roy1012

Um well I'm 14 and I don't think I'm not mature... Just what Aleksander said.

Froi said:
Persistent Europe said:
i have been in Avalon staff and it was horrible how they were treated and when they were treated bad they hated the player and became bias.
What?

I was apart of your admin staff and i saw some bad stuff of admin abuse and you know it froi. Froi peasant would ddos other servers so his would be up. Also that you even admin abused dont worry i was there for the whole thing im just trying to say is im trying to strive for the best admin staff there can be. Other than that thats it. So anoff about the admin staff stuff and more about the mod please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom