MP Medieval [WB] Persistent Europe

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
roy1012 said:
What about banking/saving scripts? In a previous of your update posts (as seen below), you said you are trying to add scripts, but the status on them isn't here.

-New Bank Script
-New Server Scripts

We never had any scripts in the mod when it was realsed. We are trying now to add those scripts so poeple can actually injoy the mod the having to start over again. We want to see if just the mod itself would work then scripts and since the mod is working we are going to start testing the scripts. We want to make sure everything works slowly so you guys can injoy the mod. We are making sure that the mod runs smoothly and that like i said you guys injoy everything that is in it.

GreenStalker said:
will there be any medeival Croatia things?

Im not sure that we will be adding it cause the kingdom is so small but i can once i get the Polish Kingdom and the Lithuanians done then I will try to add that and it will be cool to see actual Kingdoms you know and you guys can RP and have fun.

Firstly, its Enjoy, not injoy.

Secondly, to the best of my knowledge, the mod hasnt been released yet.
We never had any scripts in the mod when it was realsed

Third, not having scripts in a persistent mod is a death sentence for your mod. What's the point of calling it "persistent" if its not persistent? If you lose your money on relog? If every time you "go to sleep" in full plate you wake up with peasant clothing? If you can't put money in the bank? People want to keep what they have.

Fourth, an expansion on the third point, It is extremely hard to convince people to come to a persistent mod without allowing them to transfer their money to PW. That will be harder than any programming for this mod. And then if you tell them there's no scripts? Regular PW players and clan leaders alike would not touch a mod with a ten foot pole if it didn't have a working bank. I certainly would not.

You should probably add scripts so people can "injoy" the mod. Also, work on your English. To my knowledge, your account is shared with your developers. Once you, who is probably European or someone who doesnt speak english as their first language, posts, you should get one of your other developers to fix the grammatical mistakes, since I had trouble reading your last post.

Also, how does making slow progress make us enjoy the mod more?

-King Aemon

PS.
GreenStalker said:

Croatia was so useless and unimportant to the Middle Ages, why would they bother adding something in from Croatia?

roy1012 said:
Firstly, its Enjoy, not injoy.

Secondly, to the best of my knowledge, the mod hasnt been released yet.
We never had any scripts in the mod when it was realsed

Third, not having scripts in a persistent mod is a death sentence for your mod. What's the point of calling it "persistent" if its not persistent? If you lose your money on relog? If every time you "go to sleep" in full plate you wake up with peasant clothing? If you can't put money in the bank? People want to keep what they have.

Fourth, an expansion on the third point, It is extremely hard to convince people to come to a persistent mod without allowing them to transfer their money to PW. That will be harder than any programming for this mod. And then if you tell them there's no scripts? Regular PW players and clan leaders alike would not touch a mod with a ten foot pole if it didn't have a working bank. I certainly would not.

You should probably add scripts so people can "injoy" the mod. Also, work on your English. To my knowledge, your account is shared with your developers. Once you, who is probably European or someone who doesnt speak english as their first language, posts, you should get one of your other developers to fix the grammatical mistakes, since I had trouble reading your last post.

Also, how does making slow progress make us enjoy the mod more?

-King Aemon

PS.
GreenStalker said:

Croatia was so useless and unimportant to the Middle Ages, why would they bother adding something in from Croatia?

First, Yes we never has scripts and we are adding them now. And im sorry for the grammer of his he does not know alot of english. We might add Croatia because it could be a good Rp for some players. If we cant find or add in the armor for the faction then probably not.

Second, we are not going to bring money here in this mod from PW why because we like to have everyone start over and make it player based economy this mod is really for RP but we are not forcing you to RP or else it will get boring. So everything will be player based economy stocking if this fails then the admins or the staff will come in and fill everything but we hope thise wont happen. The starting gold you will get is about 200 denars. Thats enough for you to train as a serf and get working we want it so its not like you can buy a sword right away and start killing etc...

Third, I understand and its pretty nice that your trying to give me adivce and all but we can handle it. Im not trying to be rude but i am or at least the whole staff is kinda tired of you giving us advice when your mod only lasted like a week "Persistent Age" so thank you though. We have everything under control all we need to do now is just work on our scripts as well with Website and Dedicated Server Box and Persistent Europe will be out fully running server 24/7 for people to play and Admins will be on 24/7 to watch incase of anything happeneds.

Please dont be that type of person i understand you like grammer and all but we have people in our staff that dont know english and he was on and we werent so he typed it up real quick. So please

roy1012 said:

Now this is where you are wrong. Croatia played major role in Center Europe from 700-1100. Croatians were called by Byzantine emperor to defent Byzantine from Huns and Looters. It had very good trade with Venice. Later Croatia fought Bulgaria,Hungary,Franks and ect and emerged victorius. Croatia as kingdom would have been amazing. Only problem was that the king of Croatia didnt want to join the first Crusade and the people killed the king. After that an Hungarian princ a brother of Kings wife proclaimed him as the king of Croatia and then joined both Hungary and Croatia into Hungary. Later eventually reaching Austo-Hungarian empire. Also Croatia had one of the best cavlaries in Europe while in its period...

Therefor i dont see a reason not to put it. Also here are how their armors looked like. (Pictures taken from Europe 1200AD mod)

First 3 horses.

lovak1.jpg

First 2.

ujcucc2.jpg

Persistent Europe said:
Second, we are not going to bring money here in this mod from PW why because we like to have everyone start over and make it player based economy this mod is really for RP but we are not forcing you to RP or else it will get boring. So everything will be player based economy stocking if this fails then the admins or the staff will come in and fill everything but we hope thise wont happen. The starting gold you will get is about 200 denars. Thats enough for you to train as a serf and get working we want it so its not like you can buy a sword right away and start killing etc...

Third, I understand and its pretty nice that your trying to give me adivce and all but we can handle it. Im not trying to be rude but i am or at least the whole staff is kinda tired of you giving us advice when your mod only lasted like a week "Persistent Age" so thank you though.

Well, i know you wont take PW refunds, however, im saying it will be hard to attract players.

Also, this mod is just the copy of PA with new items, look at the teutonic castle that is 100% PA i have been in that castle for at least 50 hours i know what that castle looks like and the armours in it and that is exactly what it looks like. Same with the Monitbiel castle and the chapel, the admin armour and the khergit looking fort. The only new thing is the second spoiler screenshot, really.

Did you get Maestro's permission to edit his mod? He is very protective of his mod PA, he does not take people touching/editing it lightly...

Edit:

As said in the first post,

Persistent Europe is a mod based off in the 1200AD-1400AD

Then you said,

Now this is where you are wrong. Croatia played major role in Center Europe from 700-1100.

Seeing as Croatian relevance according to you is only important to before the timeline of the mod, it shouldn't be in the mod. It would be like putting Western Romans in the mod, they just aren't relevant. Or, putting English longbows and heavy armour in Persistent Frontier, they aren't relevant.

GreenStalker said:
roy1012 said:

Now this is where you are wrong. Croatia played major role in Center Europe from 700-1100. Croatians were called by Byzantine emperor to defent Byzantine from Huns and Looters. It had very good trade with Venice. Later Croatia fought Bulgaria,Hungary,Franks and ect and emerged victorius. Croatia as kingdom would have been amazing. Only problem was that the king of Croatia didnt want to join the first Crusade and the people killed the king. After that an Hungarian princ a brother of Kings wife proclaimed him as the king of Croatia and then joined both Hungary and Croatia into Hungary. Later eventually reaching Austo-Hungarian empire. Also Croatia had one of the best cavlaries in Europe while in its period...

Therefor i dont see a reason not to put it. Also here are how their armors looked like. (Pictures taken from Europe 1200AD mod)

First 3 horses.

lovak1.jpg

First 2.

ujcucc2.jpg

Thank you for the pictures. We now know that there is armor out there for it and i will be adding it in thank you again :wink:

AleksanderTheGreat said:
roy1012 said:
Again, i'll ask, Did you get Maestro's permission to edit his mod?, or did you just steal it?

I don't think it is PA items and props, also, is PA Copyrighted? PE needs to provide the Credit list anyway though, there you will find out if it's OSP or PA items.

Well, that castle, its called konigsbourg. I have seen it many many times, i was playing there for so many hours. It is the exact castle, exact armours, etc. It is PA items. The only thing i notice different is the second spoiler screenshot.

roy1012 said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
roy1012 said:
Again, i'll ask, Did you get Maestro's permission to edit his mod?, or did you just steal it?

I don't think it is PA items and props, also, is PA Copyrighted? PE needs to provide the Credit list anyway though, there you will find out if it's OSP or PA items.

Well, that castle, its called konigsbourg. I have seen it many many times, i was playing there for so many hours. It is the exact castle, exact armours, etc. It is PA items. The only thing i notice different is the second spoiler screenshot.

No its not PA at all alright its just the castle textures you may remember of also im going to just flat out ignore you on the forums just trying to always start trouble on here...i understand i got you removed for being an admin and called your mom a **** and you got **** mad but im tired of you just following around so if you post anything i could care less

Great another Waste of Life Troll Mod...pardon my negativity but my most psychologically traumatising experiences I ever had in mount and blade were with persistent mods....and at a very young age unfortunately, I still have that scar and have stayed away from them ever since.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Gab-AG. said:
I played PA a lot and yes, that castle and armors are the same.

Needs to be confirmed by the developer which created Persistent Age, you as normal players cannot judge whether he is using PA stuff or not, just because you think it looks like it's PA items.

I was the server owner, i spent over 100 hours on this mod, i worked with the mapmaker to create the western europe map (which never launched) and those are the exact items from Persistent Age. I remember when the steam group was originally launched, you were attempting to revive Persistent Age, and then you decided to try to improve it and thus persistent europe was founded. I'm not an idiot. I know Persistent Age when i see it, and you did steal it. You should get Maestros permission.

Persistent Europe said:
roy1012 said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
roy1012 said:

No its not PA at all alright its just the castle textures you may remember of also im going to just flat out ignore you on the forums just trying to always start trouble on here...i understand i got you removed for being an admin and called your mom a **** and you got **** mad but im tired of you just following around so if you post anything i could care less

Lol, now that someone figured out that he stole the mod, hes just going to ignore it. Very professional. Stealing isn't the best thing to do. Your mod cannot succeed without approval from Maestro, owner of PA, so you should probably shut this mod down before he swarms you, because Nobody steals Maestros mod. He defends his mod better than most people defend their lives. He would never OK this type of thing, Never.

Okay this is pretty funny i understand yea i took stuff from mods yea okay you act like im going to make everything. Of course i took stuff from PA Crpg PW etc... just like how PA took stuff from PW im going to make sure to give credit to everyone that i took stuff from like armor you act like i wont credit anything for anyone. Im going to be giving everyone credit on what i add and you cant say copyright when its a mod not an offical game if you dont want anyone using your stuff on your mod then lock the files. Just like what Feudal Worlds did. And a troll mod its interesting to hear that from you just reading comments then actually playing or see our admin staff work with the mod. You all cant really say anything when the mod is not even done. And here is the other thing dont other mods take from other mods buddy its the same game so jump off your tail and like chill out and sit down.
*Also sorry my grammer is improper but deal with it*
Sal_TheConqueror said:
I'd like to see Croatia and Serbia included in the mod ( I know for a fact that cRPG has like 5-6 Serbian items from a OSP pack ) . Looking forward to the release :grin:

Try my best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom