MP Native Fantasy [WB] Invasion of Avalon

Users who are viewing this thread

Xaphan

Banned

0iJ9d4k.jpg

The forces of Calradia are invading Avalon!

Become a Godlike hero and defend Avalon!

Features

No download required: Invasion of Avalon is fully server sided.  Jump right in and experience the glory of battle!
Database Driven: Earn Gold by defeating enemies.  Gold is used on the website to buy new gear, and troop upgrades!
No Class or Gear restrictions:  Fight the way you always wanted to fight!  There are no class or gear restrictions on items.  Want to wear plate, and fire arrows on horseback?  you can!
Premium Invasion Maps:  Invasion of Avalon has some of the best scene artists around, expect some of the most lush and eye catching battle environments ever seen!
Play how you want to play: Usually invasion mods require hiding behind shields to win, but not here.  By design Invasion of Avalon is geared more towards open combat, feel free to take as many calradian heads as you like.  With team work, and kiting the enemy with cavs, you no longer have to hide in a hole while the melee units do all the work.

The Team

Xathan aka Peasant: Developer, scener [ Having to do everything ]
Froi: Peasant's Assistant [ inactive ]
Gwae'Bloom: Scener [ inactive ]
Guard: Scener [ inactive ]

Progress

Core Modding: Complete
First Scenes: In Progress
Waves: 25% Complete

On Schdule

Spread the word, the invasion is near!

Code:
[center][url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,325809.0.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dNavtGX.jpg[/IMG][/url][/center]

Avalon Team 2014

it is not like full invasion, no download required. 

It is an invasion mod though yes.

Right now I am working on the websystem for it, buying armor and class upgrades ect...

You will configure your character with our website, using in game gold obtained from getting kills. 

What makes this mod different is the style of gameplay and maps.  It is an invasion mod where you are encouraged to be a leroy and kill as many bots as possible without having to always hide behind a shield wall like other mods. 

More freedome to the terrain. 

EDIT: since I am encouraging people to run out and fight instead of turtle, I am implementing auto health regeneration with a timer, along with auto ammo refill timer.  Of course it wont be never ending pew pew, but it will be effective if you manage to run away long enough, you can continue to fight. 

No it is a server side module, this is not a pw knock off. 
have you never seen server side mods such as warband role play?

You can do a great deal of coding server side making it so no one has to download anything. 

Xaphan said:
No it is a server side module, this is not a pw knock off. 
have you never seen server side mods such as warband role play?

You can do a great deal of coding server side making it so no one has to download anything.

Hmm, I know cRPG has something with Server side, where you can level up etc and choose your equipment, is that the concept you're talking about?

Thank you for your interest, waiting on froi to get the items sorted out, screen shots, specs, ect.  So we can set up the item shop. 

Xaphan said:
Progress Update

The php scripts for the store are complete while using our mods generated pin system.  We are now ready to start creating the store and economy.
Good luck my friend!
Not sure if a server-sided mod will work because no new items and features but i will definetly give it a try when its out :smile:

SnRolls said:
Xaphan said:
Progress Update

The php scripts for the store are complete while using our mods generated pin system.  We are now ready to start creating the store and economy.
Good luck my friend!
Not sure if a server-sided mod will work because no new items and features but i will definetly give it a try when its out :smile:

It will do just fine, i promise.  We are very experienced with server side development and it will be all about the maps, and how the maps create the experience in game.  In the end a new item is just a model and texture.  Warband has plenty of items.  We are also planning a Invasion of Avalon Version 2 when everyone we would like to work with is done with their own mods.  It will be reverse. Avalon invades Calradia, and will feature new items and units.  But for now, it is hard to get people to comit and download, and we figured starting our series out as a no download server side mod would gain more push for a sequel.  :smile:

@HolyAdmin wuvz you

Back
Top Bottom