MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeh I know right ?? It looks like 40 k, they even have round base and empire guys look like space marines ...
In Basic what we have here is new game (They properly put down old Warhammer, took it to vet and gave an injection)
and created new product with SIMPLIFIED RULES to attract new people, get some fresh blood into the game - the idea itself is not bad you know more people playing tabletop would be nice, but doing it in the way they did it just throwing away everything that created Warhammer Universe like a trash ... I feel betrayed. GW ffs what have you done.

Because fantasy does not sell well and now it's being given a lobotomy it does not need. Or does, if you're from Games Workshop. :mad:

Is this the reason CA has gotten a license for it in the first place? If not, that's too bad because a good game might have been exactly what the lore needed.

Then again, knowing CA it would have hardly gotten that. :lol:

It very much can, but CA is not exactly known for cool games lately.

Besides, it won't be another year before the game is complete enough unitwise. **** Sega/CA.

10 bucks says Kislev will be a minor faction with possibly no unique units.

Downloaded the newest version and launched it with WSELoader normally, but the game acts as if I launched if with the Warband launcher. That is, chaos warriors still use the human skeleton, taunts are disabled, and various other things that rely on WSE. I was also playing with some friends who also had the same issues. Bots that were chaos warriors appeared fine though. Is this just us or is this a bigger issue?

Alright will try that once i get home :grin:

EDIT: It worked yay!

I am not seeing any servers will those be released later on or am I bugged , loving the textures love the balance , the knockout thing was confusing at first but seems like a cool feature .

It's not relly lots of people playing it, so the server has been off for a considerable period of time. Moreover, I have slow Internet while the summer is on. I can have a server up, but I don't think majority of players will have nice ping there.

Witch Hunter said:
Sal_TheConqueror said:
that's a shame had fun with the bots though , and chaos is so stronk

Heresy !!

Pls , that's what those spearmen shouted before angry marauders took them apart , I tried playing with the empire with bots , but its nearly impossible like I have to literally run for my marksmen to take shots at them , and once you get in combat with them you're pretty much screwed . Out of all empire's infantry only I had some kills , I might just suck at playing the empire tho ..

Back
Top Bottom