MP Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE: Revived RELEASED

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, I made a bunch of buildings for Furok back in the day which he later decided didn't quite match up to the quality he was looking for. Are you interested in using them for the revived version?

F1Jmt.jpg
cWblI.jpg

nG5OJ.jpg
3bOsJ.jpg
Cq8c9.jpg

CVIon.jpg
Nq4k5.jpg

mGVg2.jpg
VHiNF.jpg

tzBVX.jpg
X70cf.jpg

Building%20Progress1.jpg
update3.jpg
Building%20Progress2.jpg

update1.jpg
Ostland_tower_house.jpg

ostland_window.jpg
Empire%20Door.jpg

I think this should give us a good start to building a perfectly serviceable Imperial town. I won't be doing the scening myself, however.

Mandible said:
Hey, I made a bunch of buildings for Furok back in the day which he later decided didn't quite match up to the quality he was looking for. Are you interested in using them for the revived version?

F1Jmt.jpg
cWblI.jpg

nG5OJ.jpg
3bOsJ.jpg
Cq8c9.jpg

CVIon.jpg
Nq4k5.jpg

mGVg2.jpg
VHiNF.jpg

tzBVX.jpg
X70cf.jpg

Building%20Progress1.jpg
update3.jpg
Building%20Progress2.jpg

update1.jpg
Ostland_tower_house.jpg

ostland_window.jpg
Empire%20Door.jpg

I think this should give us a good start to building a perfectly serviceable Imperial town. I won't be doing the scening myself, however.

Those are amazing, would also love to see them in Warsword.

mcwiggum said:
They need to be more HD I feel texture wise.

I agree. Only a few of them currently have normal maps, so there is a bit of texture work that could definitely be done to improve them.

[EDIT] Here is a 3d view of one of the houses that I made, if you want a closer look:

Tower House

I will hopefully have these in a form that they can be used soon.

It only needs 15+ pages to get a sub-board, and this mod can't get one because of third party IP. Otherwise you can just PM Janus to move the thread to Caravanserai.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110303.msg2678712.html#msg2678712

Sherlock Holmes said:
It only needs 15+ pages to get a sub-board, and this mod can't get one because of third party IP. Otherwise you can just PM Janus to move the thread to Caravanserai.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110303.msg2678712.html#msg2678712

That would probably be wise.

KickingJoub said:
I've got a server up for anyone willing to join us now! Feel free to post here to ask me to put it up!
Permanent server would be nice, but maybe its too much too ask. I think we need work more, but right now busy irl.

The mod is serious amounts of fun, just kind of lacking on the scene (map) department and of course players. Sadly I can't really afford to make a permanent server, but my offer of hosting when needesd stays and I can easily host for 100 players (probably even more). We just need players or events and a steam group etc. I won't be handling those however.

I donated some models for the scene department so there should be some nice maps to play on soon.

Mandible said:
F1Jmt.jpg
cWblI.jpg

nG5OJ.jpg
3bOsJ.jpg
Cq8c9.jpg

CVIon.jpg
Nq4k5.jpg

mGVg2.jpg
VHiNF.jpg

tzBVX.jpg
X70cf.jpg