[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Question. I downloaded Amber and I have the full version of M&B (legal copy) but I cannot seem to be able to join any servers. When I click on the server and press "join" it tells me I do not have the correct module installed. I am looking at my module folder right now and Amber is In it just above Native. The game launches fine and I can play by myself on my own player-hosted server. Any suggestions to connect to the main servers?

Flip_Lightblade said:
Question. I downloaded Amber and I have the full version of M&B (legal copy) but I cannot seem to be able to join any servers. When I click on the server and press "join" it tells me I do not have the correct module installed. I am looking at my module folder right now and Amber is In it just above Native. The game launches fine and I can play by myself on my own player-hosted server. Any suggestions to connect to the main servers?
Where did you purchase M&B Warband from? Steam or non-Steam version?
Be sure to check the mod is installed in the correct directory path.

When you open it in the File Explorer it should be like this:
Modules -> Full Invasion 2 - Amber -> Resource folder, text files, etc

However many times with a simple extract option it looks like this:
Modules -> Full Invasion 2 - Amber -> Full Invasion 2 - Amber

Where you have to click the mod folder twice to open it. Which is incorrect for the module being recognized. So if that is the case, simply move the mod folder directly into the \Modules directory.

Thanks! Awesome quick reply and fixed everything. I had the module in the wrong folder without realizing it. Sorry for the nooby question :3

Flip_Lightblade said:
Thanks! Awesome quick reply and fixed everything. I had the module in the wrong folder without realizing it. Sorry for the nooby question :3
No problem. If it is your first time installing a mod it is confusing at first. Maybe one of these days I will do a Frequently Asked Questions thread. Be sure to enable Load Textures on Demand and Use Pixel Shaders to on in the pre-launch Configure menu.

Any word on the runtime error crashes? It's getting super annoying that I used to be able to run the game for hours on end I can't even run for 20 minutes before it crashes!

specs;

Windows 10 64-bit
i5 4690k 3.5ghz
16gb ram
R9 290X 4Gb

offender1992 said:
Any word on the runtime error crashes? It's getting super annoying that I used to be able to run the game for hours on end I can't even run for 20 minutes before it crashes!

specs;

Windows 10 64-bit
i5 4690k 3.5ghz
16gb ram
R9 290X 4Gb
Please see this thread for tips/advice to reduce runtime error crashes.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fullinvasion2/discussions/0/365163686082066088/

Today, after some months I tried to open FI2 - Amber and i receive this error:
http://puu.sh/qDst4/cc54302526.jpg

Unable to open file: Modules/Full Invasion 2 Amber/Resource/FI2_aod.brf

Jostino said:

Hmm, some time has passed since Amber was released for the first time. Where did you download FI2: Amber from? ModDB? It should work. Else I can provide the missing brf file but it sounds like it is an incomplete download.

usnavy30 said:
Jostino said:

Hmm, some time has passed since Amber was released for the first time. Where did you download FI2: Amber from? ModDB? It should work. Else I can provide the missing brf file but it sounds like it is an incomplete download.
Yeah I downloaded from the direct link. And I tried to updated with updater (direct link download) but didn't work. I'll try to check if in the zip there is that file, in case I'll download full version again. Thanks!

EDIT: I've found the file was missed. I put in the folder and now I will try again.
EDIT2: seems like how you said, some files are missing. I'm trying to re-paste from a full version.
EDIT3: It works! :smile:

Jostino said:
usnavy30 said:
Jostino said:

Yeah I downloaded from the direct link. And I tried to updated with updater (direct link download) but didn't work. I'll try to check if in the zip there is that file, in case I'll download full version again. Thanks!

EDIT: I've found the file was missed. I put in the folder and now I will try again.
EDIT2: seems like how you said, some files are missing. I'm trying to re-paste from a full version.
Okay, let me know how it goes. Last time I checked FI2:Amber's download links were working fine for complete downloads not withstanding traffic. The direct-to-download link may be outdated now from the most current version of FI2:Amber uploaded on Moddb/Google drive.

usnavy30 said:
Jostino said:
usnavy30 said:
Jostino said:

Okay, let me know how it goes. Last time I checked FI2:Amber's download links were working fine for complete downloads not withstanding traffic. The direct-to-download link may be outdated now from the most current version of FI2:Amber uploaded on Moddb/Google drive.
Yeah seems like it was a missing files problem. :wink:

Yngvald said:
Good stuff, buddy! Definitely heading back into the fray...
How many of you were/are currently working on FI?
Many people before, currently only three devs are working on FI2 Amber 2.0 and Full Invasion 2: Osiris. I am not working on FI2 currently, just doing support tasks like undusting this board.

Matt_Fuctiol said:
Is there anyway for me to get unbanned from the Official NA Servers :???: ? idk why i was banned anyway. Thanks
Hello,
First please fill out the template on this Unban requests thread. I need as much specific information as you can provide as to why you were banned.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,267782.0.html

July news: Full Invasion 2 is now the currently featured mod on the forum, I'm grateful for all the support in the past and present and Wave 53 Studios' continual efforts. Stay tuned for news on the next version of Full Invasion 2: Osiris. You can find all the latest news on FI2's ModDB page.

Back
Top Bottom