[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello !

I'm currently trying to get the v0121 working on my dedicated Debian 7 server.

I'm able to run a native server and connect onto it.

I think the problem comes from the fact that the config file is for the v0119.

Here is what stdout gives me when i try to launch :

Code:
wineconsole --backend=curses mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r FI2.txt -m Full Invasion2
Added new faction for team 1: 72 -                                                                                                                                                                             
Added new faction for team 2: 79 -                                                                                                                                                                             
                          wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000010 at address 0x4f052a (thread 0024), starting debugger...                                                                      
Input: add_factions 39 109                                                                                                                                                                                     
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.                                                                                                                                           
                                                                    Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.                                                                
                                                                                                                                               Unhandled exception: page fault on read access to 0x00000010 in 
32-bit code (0x004f052a).                                                                                                                                                               

Do someone managed to make the 0121 actually works on Linux server ?

Thanks !

i run it on Native ! its runned but when join game it says script eror
invalid faction id and redownload map again again and agian untill crash client !
not works !
help me pls

alirezakaj said:
i run it on Native ! its runned but when join game it says script eror
invalid faction id and redownload map again again and agian untill crash client !
not works !
help me pls
Hello, please ensure you are launching FI2 v0121 when attempting to play this mod. The switch to other modules via server list does not work all the time.

hi  what you mean ? do you mean for playing this mod we must have client f12 ?  i run iton ( non invasion) Native battle mod !
so  ithink dont need to have client !
example go serch server list :
Headhunters_Invasion Native    battle      0/32
and when iam joining this server  it does not need any client or els and work succesfully !
i want run like  this sv ! on Native mod !
tell me how 

This is a server-side module, Full Invasion 2. Current version: FI2 v0121

You are talking about a client-side modification then. If you wish to play Full Invasion2 you must download it and put it in Modules. Otherwise this is the wrong thread as client-side mods have a thread most cases.

alirezakaj said:
you see  that  server i tell you ?
go see it first its a native
then come here and talk about it
You seem to be missing the point of my reply. This is a separate module from Native, it will not work to join a FI2 mod server without the mod installed.

i run iton ( non invasion) Native battle mod !
so  ithink dont need to have client !

To put it simply yes you must have client FI2. The Headhunters server is most likely running a server-side only module of Native and that is why it works, it was made for Native and Native only. Are you quite sure you are not mistaking this mod for another one that is on Native?

i ask  that  server admin
he told we are coded this gametype  for  our clan just 
!
so there is no invasion for native  download link ;l
it is very bad to  changing moudel  i hate it 
most players  playing  Native
can you  develope youe invasion to a default Native mod  ?  by deleting extra factions and skins
just using default of native mod ? can you cod this for me ? pls  :ohdear:

Hi!

Could someone share with me the link to download the server files? Because i cant found it on any place  :cry:

thank you very much

I have a question, just to make sure that it's alright if I take models from FI2 for private use? Not uploaded for anybody else to use, I just am salivating over some of the helms you guys have and would like to export them into singleplayer if that's alright?

(NVM about figuring out how, realized I could just copy files from itemkinds1 instead of making new ones.)

Wyzilla said:
I have a question, just to make sure that it's alright if I take models from FI2 for private use? Not uploaded for anybody else to use, I just am salivating over some of the helms you guys have and would like to export them into singleplayer if that's alright?

(NVM about figuring out how, realized I could just copy files from itemkinds1 instead of making new ones.)

For private use yes, otherwise if you want to use models for a mod you intend to release to the public you need permissions, checking the long list of credits should be helpful.

usnavy30 said:
Wyzilla said:

For private use yes, otherwise if you want to use models for a mod you intend to release to the public you need permissions, checking the long list of credits should be helpful.

Good to know. Although I prefer the files from FI2 to their original sources, mainly because FI2 has split up its textures into handy, easy to use separate .brf files.

Hi Mates!

I missed a little time playing with FI2 and i see there is new version FI2 Amber.

Should i donwload it full or is there and upd. from FI2 v0121?

Thx for Help!

M.

Back
Top Bottom