[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Mates!

I have 2 questions:

a, Is there only a full zip of 0.120 FI2, or is there a patch from 0.119 to 0.120?
b, Should we upgrade our warband to the new version of 1.160 to play this mod online ?

Thx! :smile:

Millerke said:
Hi Mates!

I have 2 questions:

a, Is there only a full zip of 0.120 FI2, or is there a patch from 0.119 to 0.120?
b, Should we upgrade our warband to the new version of 1.160 to play this mod online ?

Thx! :smile:

a) So far I know there is no patch because a lot of items are removed.
b)I believe it works on both 1.160 and 1.157(?)

ZeroFighterR said:
Millerke said:

a) So far I know there is no patch because a lot of items are removed.
b)I believe it works on both 1.160 and 1.157(?)

The changes to v0120 is quite big, a patch might bugged the game so it is better to have a full version instead. And yes alot of items were removed.

Ok, thx!

I downloaded the full low res and works nice. New textures, new font. :grin:

Btw for me (I have box version of warband.) the 1.160 patch makes an error so i reinstalled the 1.158 and everything is ok.

To everyone:

There was some minor bugs with some GOT helmets having no textures, a mini-patch is available for download for those who want it to be fixed.

Download link on first page.

Hiho again!

Can i make a simple Hungarian help topic for the hungarian players how to install teh mod, what kind of mod is this, where can they find the files, infos etc ?
Can it be under FI2 or under the Multiplayer child section?

Millerke said:
Hiho again!

Can i make a simple Hungarian help topic for the hungarian players how to install teh mod, what kind of mod is this, where can they find the files, infos etc ?

Sure why not?

Sauron_mate said:
Millerke said:
Hiho again!

Sure why not?

Thx!

And where? (under multiplayer child topik, or under main FI2 page?)

Millerke said:
Sauron_mate said:
Millerke said:
Hiho again!

Sure why not?

Thx!

And where? (under multiplayer child topik, or under main FI2 page?)

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,326.0.html

Hi! Is there a patch notes for these last patches? :smile: Didn't check this out for about half a year or so. Thank you for your valiant efforts!

Yngvald said:
Hi! Is there a patch notes for these last patches? :smile: Didn't check this out for about half a year or so. Thank you for your valiant efforts!
Yes the Changelog for v0120 can be found here
http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/features/full-invasion-2-update-change-log

and thank you for support of the mod

usnavy30 said:
Yngvald said:
Yes the Changelog for v0120 can be found here
http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/features/full-invasion-2-update-change-log

and thank you for support of the mod

Thank you also, but for your work.

I cannot host a local Server.
When someone at home tries to join , it says that his A. Key doesnt work.

Help me :sad:

HAI! I have a 32 bit PC but i really want to get this mod. If i download Low Res version, have all those settings down that you mention here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/tutorials/stop-crashing-in-game-in-v0115-if-you-have-a-64-bit-pc and go on low pop servers, do you think it could work? (Windows 7 PC, 64 bit is possible)

Otherwise, do you think any version higher than 0.09 could work for 32 bits?

Would the mod (Low or High Res) work with a OS X Version 10.9.4, 4GB 1333 MHz* (*dunno what it is), 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 Mac?

I also have a suggestion: You could make a 32 bit version of Full Invasion 2: Example: Keep the really good maps and the cool ones like Helm's Deep, but take some out, Attacking factions like Zombies are good, but you could take out Clown Zombies, (cause 32 bits can't afford that kind of thing) take out the factions that are the least popular and ones like Swadia, Nord and Sarranid, when we have Calradia, and keep popular ones like Templars and Romans. Sure, its more fun with more factions and maps, but i guess if there were less, say 35 def and 20 att, it could be useable for 32 bits. Just an idea.

REXER said:
HAI! I have a 32 bit PC but i really want to get this mod. If i download Low Res version, have all those settings down that you mention here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/full-invasion-2/tutorials/stop-crashing-in-game-in-v0115-if-you-have-a-64-bit-pc and go on low pop servers, do you think it could work? (Windows 7 PC, 64 bit is possible)

Otherwise, do you think any version higher than 0.09 could work for 32 bits?

Would the mod (Low or High Res) work with a OS X Version 10.9.4, 4GB 1333 MHz* (*dunno what it is), 2,5 GHz Intel Core i5 Mac?

I also have a suggestion: You could make a 32 bit version of Full Invasion 2: Example: Keep the really good maps and the cool ones like Helm's Deep, but take some out, Attacking factions like Zombies are good, but you could take out Clown Zombies, (cause 32 bits can't afford that kind of thing) take out the factions that are the least popular and ones like Swadia, Nord and Sarranid, when we have Calradia, and keep popular ones like Templars and Romans. Sure, its more fun with more factions and maps, but i guess if there were less, say 35 def and 20 att, it could be useable for 32 bits. Just an idea.
A Mac computer I have no idea being Windows user.

I do have plans in mind to split up the module into particular themes but after we get things sorted like bugs and the like.

Oh and in-class break bump for thread.

Back
Top Bottom