[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

That's the other mirror i was talking about. I downloaded it again, put it in modules. Then i tried to join Wolfpack and a RLG error appeared saying something about cannot replace an object. I don't know what to do now. I saw something on other forums saying the RLG.log should be modified at some specific points to fix crashes?

I recall deleting the rgl log text file then running the game on any module should fix it. I have never heard of this RGL error and zero results come up to look it up..
is your PC 32 bit by chance? Check under your system properties if you can.

Nope, i have 64. I have an ASUS laptop. Not the best gaming specs but all other games work fine and Full Invasion also used to work fine on medium specs.

I'm confused too. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this problem, because Full Invasion is an awesome mod  :smile: I would also like to thank you for all your help, much appreciated!

I really hope the mirrors are not corrupted have you any mirrors to try you didnt already attempt to use to download the mod? Else as you have steam try verifying integrity of gane cache. And no problem I think ill cut down on the size after next version for bug fixes and better default setups to remove everything for an original updated version for those wanting it. At this point v0117 is nearly beyond a point to focus on because of too much rushing.

Yes it works!! :smile:  I re-installed eveything ( also MB warband) and Full Invasion from a different mirror. It seems like there were problems too with my external hard drive version and my internal harddisk one. But it works now. Thanks for all the help! I'm glad admins here are so kind and helpful!

Luclordi said:
Yes it works!! :smile:  I re-installed eveything ( also MB warband) and Full Invasion from a different mirror. It seems like there were problems too with my external hard drive version and my internal harddisk one. But it works now. Thanks for all the help! I'm glad admins here are so kind and helpful!
Excellent and you're welcomed I am just the mod board moderator not an admin for the forum :smile:

When will the servers for the version 0.118 be released ? Because i already have Full Invasion 2 v.0.118. And im scared to go on the current servers, and that's why i'm asking here when the servers will be released  :grin:

Ghost78 said:
So do you think that it's tomorrow done with updating the servers ?

Depends on the hosters. Even if some servers updated their server to v0118 its hard to tell if they updated it or not. The only way to find out is to join a server with v0118, if it says download map then the server is outdated. If you joined a server without crash and don't need to download any map then the server is running latest version. Patience is the key

Back
Top Bottom