[WB][M] Full Invasion 2: Osiris 1.03 {Co-op Survival}

Users who are viewing this thread

Uh where can I download the normal version?

:sad:

I only find a "low spec" optimized version on moddb, I just want the normal one.

Can someone give me a link pls

I forgot to mention but when on desura fuin2 mod update is available on desura (which is a bit slow to approve and upload) it will ask if you want to update it always update of course so when bugs are fixed that gets on desura too.

The new version is nice. Though sometimes the boots are still too durn high.

D2809BC186E990D33E0256DE82A5AF5EBF985485

Interesting what boots are doing this? Do you have the latest bug fixes patch? File a report of this:

What version of the mod you have? Moddb or Desura?
Did you download the bug fixes update on moddb?
What server were you on?
What troop caused this problem and specifically what item? Please use detail.
Even if it was a bot Gobblyn or player equipment  :wink:

Varadin said:
None of those 2 download links are working .

Can you fix it or make new one.

thanks

If the download links are not working that means gamefront is blocked. Please use a moddb account to select different mirrors they work fine from here.

Time to test this out. Desura takes forever, btw. Just upload all the versions onto moddb. If some idiot doesn't realize his toaster can't run the high req version the hard way, his problem.

EDIT: Please, PLEASE, I beg of you. New sounds rather than crossbow noises.

Also, why is the Dolabra even a weapon?

Windbusche said:
Time to test this out. Desura takes forever, btw. Just upload all the versions onto moddb. If some idiot doesn't realize his toaster can't run the high req version the hard way, his problem.

EDIT: Please, PLEASE, I beg of you. New sounds rather than crossbow noises.

Also, why is the Dolabra even a weapon?

From what i heard non-dedicated server hosting will have crossbow sounds, but on a dedicated server it will have proper gun sounds

michi said:
Still no chat for the dead and living toghter :sad:

We are aware of this however the only thing that is created is a admin purple text onscreen admin mod i think.
It makes sense dead allies cant communicate with alive and surviving ones since Native MP.

Try teamspeak, Steam, and skype instead.

Sauron_mate said:
From what i heard non-dedicated server hosting will have crossbow sounds, but on a dedicated server it will have proper gun sounds
Ah, thank you for the answer. Explains alot. However my point regarding the Dolabra still stands. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom