SP Native [WB] Lorn - Rise of the Dark Knights|

Users who are viewing this thread

DyBEa9.jpg

Supriiseee :grin: Now, allow me to introduce my new mod.

YGnaTs.png

This mod is a semi-fantastic mod that explain foundation, rise and fall of the Dark Knights who lives in the Lands of Calradia.

cmexBM.png

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom named Lorn Knights in the land of Calradia. When this kingdom was getting stronger and threatening other kingdoms, a noble man named Kalrad, use his own influence for unite other kingdoms against Lorn Knights. This new kingdom's name was "United Calradia Empire". With trust of the other kingdoms and military forces, He enters Lorn City with a visitation lie. While everyone in the city lives normally and the troops are not ready, The city was besieged by Kalrad's army. Kalrad's army ruthlessly burn and plunder the whole city in a very comfortable way. They throw everyone else in the water and leave them to die. About 2 or 3 weeks later, the majority of the people and the soldiers hit the beach of an island. When they wake up, they help wounded. The structure of the island was very different, some of it was covered with snow, the rest was composed of water and greenery. Soth and seven soldiers from the Lorn army, raise the people again and gave them hope. They built a city on the snow area of the island, and built a village in the green area of the island. Soth made a deal with the pirates. Because pirates had ships. Pirates brought supplies from villages and cities in Calradia and Soth gave them equipment and money. The rose knight named Borr, once a week he goes to Calradia with the pirates, makes a deal with the caravans and says he will protect them from the pirates and asks for money. As they have already agreed with the pirates, he tells them not to attack those caravans. without the need to fight, easily earns a lot of money. After that, he watches the Tournaments, goes to the inns and hires a few scouts and adds all the good fighters in Kalradya to his army with money. Segarus, one of the trainers of the Lorn army, developed these fighters to the best. With this, Lorn army was rise again. Soth calls these trained soldiers "Dark Knights." A man leads this army, the best of the knights, named "Ebony". One of the people manages to get Soth's trust and does what they say for a long time. After this, Soth puts him in charge of the Pirates. This person is our Character. Now it's time for you to take revenge with unlimited help from the Black Knights and Pirates...

FS506H.png

-Lost Treasure of Menikak: We take the quest from a man named menikak. After completing a few quests that menikak gave us, Menikak tells us where the Chests are placed in the land of Calradia. It's up to you to collect clues and find these chests.

v4CZzv.png

NEW ADVENTURERS LIKE US :
Like us, the adventurers come to kalradya in certain periods and can trade, lose and gain money, siege, pillage, and gather companions. They can even join your army with theirs if your relations with them is high enough.

NEW SCENES:
Replaced and renewed the scenes of all the Castles, Villages, halls, Taverns, Cities, Arenas and Battlefields. Made new scenes for the new places.

ENGROSSING SCENARIO:
An engrossing scenario will be waiting for you.

INFORMATIVE SCREENS ABOUT SCENARIO::
Added new screens and panels to inform about the scenario and quests.

NEW COMPANIONS AND NPCS:
Added new companions and characters within the scenario.

NUMEROUS NEW ITEMS:
Added numerous new items, And improved the old ones.

FANTASTIC ELEMENTS:
Burning arrows, burning swords, and more fantastic items.

NEW SKILLS:
Newly added numerous skills and improvable attributes of them.

NEW WAR EFFECTS:
Blood effects, new flame effects, Hitting more than one person with some items and more.

NEW BANNERS:
More banners of high quality.

NEW SOLDIER RECRUITING SYSTEM:
Recruiting soldiers from places except for villages and improved army advancement system.

NEW INN SYSTEMS:
New conversations with innkeepers, tavern animations and playing games.

NEW TROOPS:
New troops like Black Knights, White Knights, Pirates, River Pirates.

IMPROVED GRAPHICS:
New terrains and plains, new skyboxes, new grass, water, and trees.

NEW MUSIC AND SOUNDS:
New music and sounds that change the ambiance.

NEW MENUS:
On top of the already existing menus, added new menus, camp, City and village options.

NEW READING SYSTEM:
New reading attribute and fully changed book reading system.

SEA TRAVELING AND WARS:
GPursaching ships, traveling and battling in the sea.

NEW PLACES:
New Cities, Villages, and places.

NEW MAP:
Addings to the map without breaking the normal Native map.

KINGDOM IMPROVEMENTS AND NEW STATE FEATURES:
New kingdom founding features, improving kingdoms and changed kingdoms. Makin unique soldiers and more.

NEW TACTICS AND FORMATIONS:
New tactics,formations and upraged some old ones.

ADDING BANDITS TO THE ARMY:
Because we agree with the pirates we can go to their places and talk with the leader or recruit for our army. We will go there because of the scenario anyway.

NEW CARAVAN, MERCENARIES, AND THEIR FEATURES:
Trading with caravans, recruiting mercenaries and more.

DYNAMIC AND RENEWED SCENE ITEMS:
Dynamic (moving) scene items and some of the normal items renewed.

RE-ADDED THINGS FROM OLDER VERSIONS:
Re-added, inserted in the scenario, activated and rearranged things like Zendar, salt mine.

OTHERS:
Soldier Tree that is in most of the mods, political map, improved faces and more.

There may be more things that I forgot to add. We may add them to the category of Others.

3NbOKp.png

ojNvgs.jpg

DWhkQl.jpg

8Hp5Hi.jpg

elRaI3.jpg

FHoURb.jpg

XtMBpT.jpg

gf7DMM.jpg

5Ud0fU.jpg

Oxf4ft.jpg

WuFUE2.jpg

ujedzc.jpg

GbkhlX.jpg

BAZhIe.jpg

D43YXe.png

Ethred/raqqa(Yiğit Aydın): Everything
Abdullah Zubeyr Akyüz: Menus and textures
Ahmet Edikli: Scenes
Son Sipahi(Sipahi Kocaaslan):Menikak Scenario writer

xzzPn2.png

Many thanks to Azura34 and BlackSeat for their special assistances.

Efe Karacar
frozenpainter
Dracheon
Adorno
gokiller
erennuman_mb
KnightV
Erozbey
Cromcrom
HyperCharge
rubik
Zarthas
AndyYa
leandrojas_
laszers
Ruthven
Porshy
KLC
L0rdOfWar
bogmir
El Guanche
Kortlcha
SupaNinjaMan
Slawomir of Aaarrghh
DtheHun
buz
Lor Dric
Aquil
CutContent
Narf of Picklestink
TakunDes
pellagus
deli43
Adonnay
Spak
Cadel
mskimizd
RoadWarriror
Zephilinox
maw
Akathir
Seek n Destroy
Lumos
Mark7
Seek n Destroy
Crossbow Pig
The_Bowman_TW

Progress
Animations: %100
Factions: %95
Scenes: %80
Sounds: %100
Music: %100
Features: %70
Items: %99
Characters: %98
Troops:%80
Scenario: %20
Side Quests: %10
Dialogues: %60

Last edited:
New features will be added here.
-Slave market
You can go to the slave markets on the maps and buy or sell slaves.
Also you can buy Slaves/head hunters and making some quests here.

Aye

I'm starting to develop again after 3 years, i just finished bannerlord but I am not satisfied, because of that im back to warband.
I update the topic as soon as possible and reveal new things, I hope there is a people remains interested in Warband.

See ya,
Ethred

I would encourage you to make a submod instead of a mod you will never finish on your own. Since Warband is not that popular as it used to be pre-Bannerlord and due to the loss of some resources on MBRepository, your work may not be like what you thought it would be in 2019 when you started out. Good luck anyway, I hope you will have fun making your mod.

Back
Top Bottom