- Best answers
Lesser Evil (18+)
work in progress
"Lesser Evil" - module based on "The Witcher" universe. It takes time in moments just after the end of book saga and way before events of game trilogy. The Second Northtern War just finished. Nilfgaard step back beyond Yaruga, and Northtern Realms trying to recover from a bloody war. Your hero is NOT a witcher. The player can choose his own destiny and take a the legendary universe through the eyes of its commoner. You able to live a life of simple Redanian soldier, Nilfgaard noble or Kovir merchant. The world is hostile and brutal: vilages suffering from monsters bred during the war, roads are full of deserters and the woods hiding significant number of scoia'tael partisans. You will have to make hard choises, fight in epic battles and decide: will you be the savior of these bleeding lands or lead the vulture feast.
In module will be introduced 13 factions:
- Empire of Nilfgaard under the control of Emhyr var Emreis;
- Redania headed by Radovid V the Stern;
- Temeria ruled by Foltest;
- Kaedwen ruled byHenselt;
- Aedirn ruled by Demawend;
- Lyria and Rivia led by Queen Meve;
- Cidaris ruled by King Ethain;
- Verden ruled by King Kistrin;
- Mahakam in the hands of The Elder Brouver Hoog;
- Kovir and Poviss ruled by Esterad Thyssen;
- Hengfors League led by King Nedamir;
- Dol Blathanna headed by Francesca Findabair;
- Skellige Isles represented by King Bran Tuirseach;
Notable: I have official permission from CD Projekt Red to use "The Witcher" in-game materials in development. So you'll be able not only meet acquainted characters, but graphics will be as close as it possible to "The Witcher" games.
Dev-log will be published as progress.
At current moment "Lesser Evil" developing by single person. If someone want to join - it will significantly speed up the development.