MP Fantasy [WB] Herrâfell Roleplay - Coming December 2014 - Crafting, GUI, Wolves!

Users who are viewing this thread

I beta tested for TWW, or WesternCraft as Shred intended to call it if he finished it, and i must say that in my opinion you're doing a great job when putting his work to use, I can see by the screens you are using a ton of his resources, from the new animals to the crafting system.  This will no doubt be a great mod. Good luck and don't you stop!

Bumping this up, needs more attention >.>.

Be sure to head to their website and look at the dev-blogs, they look nice.  Managed to get movable siege weapons working.

Our Overlord, Stracci, has been currently working on implementing a new feature and usable/movable prop into the mod. Can you guess what it is, based on the following picture hint?

116qnmd.jpg

As I said in your site, looks like a battering ram of sorts to me, just without the ram.  I would imagine that it would hang suspended, and work like a gate, hold F, and it will rock forwards after awhile.

This mod will be useless if there isn't a solution to RDM, and how do you plan on getting people to roleplay? Any mod that needs admins to babysit a whole server on 150 players 24/7 is a bad mod, this is the reason why I don't play PW. There is no order in PW, it expects everyone to follow specific server/mod rules, it would be better if the mod had features that stopped people from breaking the rules in the first place or made it easier to follow them. I really liked the ideas that Peasant is doing for his mod called Destiny of Avalon.

This mod will be useless if there isn't a solution to RDM, and how do you plan on getting people to roleplay? Any mod that needs admins to babysit a whole server on 150 players 24/7 is a bad mod, this is the reason why I don't play PW. There is no order in PW, it expects everyone to follow specific server/mod rules, it would be better if the mod had features that stopped people from breaking the rules in the first place or made it easier to follow them. I really liked the ideas that Peasant is doing for his mod called Destiny of Avalon.

Oliver Qvist said:

Swords, axes, staffs and other kinds of weapon are very expensive and hard to come by in Herrafell. If someone decides to begin punching people out right after he logs in, he should expect to be taken care of IC very swiftly, and if that doesn't work, OOC as well.

Miko[PL] said:
Oliver Qvist said:

Swords, axes, staffs and other kinds of weapon are very expensive and hard to come by in Herrafell. If someone decides to begin punching people out right after he logs in, he should expect to be taken care of IC very swiftly, and if that doesn't work, OOC as well.

Is the mod out yet? December...

Gab-AG. said:
Miko[PL] said:
Oliver Qvist said:

... is not over yet.

Jezze said:
Gab-AG. said:
Miko[PL] said:
Oliver Qvist said:

... is not over yet.
Well, my name's Nicholas.

Nicholas is Claus in German.

There's a certain Claus in western culture that allegedly gives people certain gifts on a certain day in December. Maybe you should write him a letter, asking for the release? Or simply wait for that day to be given those gifts?  :lol:

PS: New screenshots have been added to the 2nd post. A small tease before release.

Miko[PL] said:
Jezze said:
Gab-AG. said:
Miko[PL] said:
Oliver Qvist said:

... is not over yet.
Well, my name's Nicholas.

Nicholas is Claus in German.

There's a certain Claus in western culture that allegedly gives people certain gifts on a certain day in December. Maybe you should write him a letter, asking for the release? Or simply wait for that day to be given those gifts?  :lol:

PS: New screenshots have been added to the 2nd post. A small tease before release.
Hehehe :mrgreen:  This is PUNtastic!!
Also, the screenies are absolutely gorgeous

Good evening to all of you!

It is with joy that we - the developers behind Herrâfell Roleplay - can announce that the module has been finished, and all of the bugtesting has been cleared! After months of intense coding, mapping, putting together of crafting recipes, bugfixing, importing of textures, map props and all that comes with creating a mod, tonight we could finally let out a sigh of relief. At this point, we would once again like to thank everyone who was involved in the making of this mod, with the full list being available here. Not only this, but we would also like to thank all of those who have tested the module with us, and stood with us during the hard times we've encountered; as all developers do, at one time or another.

However, now that we've cleared the formalities, it's about time that we bring up the far most interesting point of this topic. As our module has been finished, it would seem obvious that a release could take place tomorrow, right? However, as we are approaching the end of 2014, and not to mention one of the biggest holidays of the year, we have decided to place the launch of Herrâfell Roleplay in January. The following dates are the official release date(s) of HRP.

14th of December, 2014
The closed beta starts, where faction leaders and members are invited to actually roleplay on the module, and not merely test it. The people invited to the closed beta will be handpicked from the community members.

27th of December, 2014
The open beta starts, and the closed one ends. Henceforth, the server is open to everyone, and anyone can join, try it out, and roleplay as they desire (although, the initial rules still apply). As the open beta starts on Christmas Eve, the server will be fairly unpopulated, but this serves as a chance for people to get to know the server, it's functions and features.

10th of January, 2015
One year is over, and a new one has just begun. On the tenth of January, the first Saturday of 2015, Herrâfell Roleplay will hold its' official launch, with a grand launch event that you shall not soon forget. With this event, we event each and every part of the Warband Roleplaying community to join us on a grand server that shall last for a long time!

So what does all this mean? It means that finally, you can now be sure that this is for real. Now is the ultimate time to announce yourselves: post your biographies, create your organizations, invite your friends, and decide who will be the one to write the fate of Herrâfell.

/ The Herrâfell Roleplay Team

(Don't forget to participate in the recruitment competition, available [ur=http://herrafell-rp.boards.net/thread/180/recruitment-competitionl]here[/url] - you can win a house of your own! :grin:)

Back
Top Bottom