B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Skirmish its the most important thing rignt now!

Not to bothered about Kislev

Empire and Chaos is more than anough by my reckoning

Great Work as always

ThunderStorm101 said:
Skirmish its the most important thing rignt now!

Not to bothered about Kislev

Empire and Chaos is more than anough by my reckoning

Great Work as always

A completed mod is better than a half finished one ... the more factions the more interest in the mod, although the more time it will take.

If they release just Empire and Chaos then its abandons the fans of other factions, but gives people something to go on with ... kinda hard to balance the pro's and cons of satisfying the masses.

I would rather play Empire v Chaos with factions added while i play the mod lol

Forgive my ingnorance but i find Kislev seem to similar to Empire to make them a worth while faction to play and never really a large presense in the warhammer world

Empire/Chaos      Druchii/Asur      Dwarfs/Orks,

It seems to me Kislev are secondary enemies of the Druchii because Druichii raid there cost every summer for Slaves, Like the Skaven are Secondary enemies to the Empire (mainly because the most people believe Rat Men are a myth)

Im not really familiar with Kislev lore so i might be wrong

I'd rather also play the mp beta instead of waiting for the kislev to be added.

Also I think that multiplayer mods catch more people than a SP one

Yes thats my thoughts as well. But luckilly this will have multiplayer so we have nothing to worry.  :razz: Wouldn't mind playing a multiplayer beta either.

For ThunderStorm101

Kislev is at north from Empire just between Empire and Chaos Land so you can easily say that are first line of defence. If they all Empire will be swarm by Chaos troops. Beside i think that Kislev is more used to fight Chaos than Dark Elvs because they are attacked all the time by smaller or bigger groups of troops from Northen Wastes.

LOL - People think so, they can convince Russian modders that Kislev is a secondary faction in Warhammer. Amusing!  :lol:

Besides, from Call of Warhammer I can already see the units Kislev could have look beatifull. Think Winged Hussars. Including Winged Hussars on Bears  :razz:. Instant kill bump?  :razz:

@devs
I just found this thread and it entirely made my day.
Thank you so much (i just registered to say you that ^^)

I'm a modder (modeller) and warhammerfan myself. If i wouldn't already be taken up by another big project (Xtended for X3:Terran Conflict) i would have liked to join this project.
Your models and artwork looks very good.

And i'm also very happy that you plan on SP, because i think SP can impart the feeling of the warhammer world better. And because SP will always be there, even in 10 years ^^
Take your time, i'd rather wait 2 months longer but have a better mod instead.

All the best, looking forward to releaseday :]

Keep said:
@devs
I just found this thread and it entirely made my day.
Thank you so much (i just registered to say you that ^^)

I'm a modder (modeller) and warhammerfan myself. If i wouldn't already be taken up by another big project (Xtended for X3:Terran Conflict) i would have liked to join this project.
Your models and artwork looks very good.

And i'm also very happy that you plan on SP, because i think SP can impart the feeling of the warhammer world better. And because SP will always be there, even in 10 years ^^
Take your time, i'd rather wait 2 months longer but have a better mod instead.

All the best, looking forward to releaseday :]

You'll have to do a lot more waiting then 2 months, but I agree with what you said about the SP.
This looks like one of those mods you will always keep coming back to. Keep up the good work guys, we're rooting for you.

Eligar said:
You'll have to do a lot more waiting then 2 months, but I agree with what you said about the SP.
This looks like one of those mods you will always keep coming back to. Keep up the good work guys, we're rooting for you.
He actually said more than 2 months which could also mean a year plus 2 months (or else a month plus 2 months)

Are there currently kislev models(i mean table top models)? Im sure there where non when i played.

Because kislev are supposedly similar to empire that just makes them easier to implement.(if you think they are similar)

Thanx for support. We shall keep it.

Also greatswords are ready now. Most beautiful unit now, but I never show it, without new beards and faces. :twisted:

sammac said:
Are there currently kislev models(i mean table top models)? Im sure there where non when i played.

Because kislev are supposedly similar to empire that just makes them easier to implement.(if you think they are similar)

Google Kislev. It's basicly a medieval version of the Imperial Guard Valhallan troops.

Witch Hunter said:
For ThunderStorm101

Kislev is at north from Empire just between Empire and Chaos Land so you can easily say that are first line of defence. If they all Empire will be swarm by Chaos troops. Beside i think that Kislev is more used to fight Chaos than Dark Elvs because they are attacked all the time by smaller or bigger groups of troops from Northen Wastes.

Thanks for clearing that up :smile:

As i said i no little about Kislev, all of my knowledge is from the VideoGames and Books and Kislev has never been a real part in those (Only real times Kislev has appeared is Gotrek and Felix going north through Kislev to Chaos Wastes and Malus Darkblade where they Raid for slaves

Dark Elves are in north america so they pretty much never fight against Kislevites.  Norscans, Chaos invasions are the main worry obviously.

Must of been Bretonia i was thinking of who get attacked by Druchii then :razz: my mistake

decent MAP
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/231/worldofwarhammerhalfpreuj0.jpg/

Gorukha said:
Dark Elves are in north america so they pretty much never fight against Kislevites.  Norscans, Chaos invasions are the main worry obviously.

You're wrong guy. Dark elves are sea raiders and they strike on every warhammer coast from Cathay to the sea of claws and from Lustria to Tilea with black arks and corsair ships.

Back
Top Bottom