B Fantasy [WB] GRIM AGE - Skirmish MOD is CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

hoe12moe said:
this looks great :grin:
one question; how will you balance the fightings? i mean those chaos warriors look quite powerful...  :smile:
The empire has guns and numbers.
Each chaos warrior will take up more than 1 slot in the party. Most empire troops take just one slot. So, Empire armies are way bigger.

yeah but this is m&b here the AI is about as smart as 2 pairs of socks trying to arm wrestle, i don't think they would be smart enough to utilize such numbers to its full potential.

I know who the knights panther are, but I am not familiar with the the knights of the bull.  Is that a state level knightly order?

Chaos sounds like it is going to be a riot to play.  Cant wait to see the empire's mustaches  :grin:

Oh my God, Oh my God, oh MYE GOAD!!11111

Forgive me God-Emperor, but I fapped on them all night long.

That just freaking awesome!

Sylke said:
hoe12moe said:
this looks great :grin:
one question; how will you balance the fightings? i mean those chaos warriors look quite powerful...  :smile:
The empire has guns and numbers.
Each chaos warrior will take up more than 1 slot in the party. Most empire troops take just one slot. So, Empire armies are way bigger.

Actually lore wise Chaos should have bigger armies, but no formations. Empire has elite units also  I'm sure it wouldn't be so one sided if there were Empire champions and gunners in the battle :p Just a wild guess.

Don't balance it too much. Especially don't balance the chaos warriors are far as their personal skill/power. Instead just limit their party size or something. You should not be able to defeat 50 chaos warriors with 50 regular empire troops.

Back
Top Bottom