B Fantasy [WB] Gothic v.0.02

Users who are viewing this thread

first of all and most important    warband is diing

second its still so much work to do that when the mod is finished nobody would play warband anymore

third we are waiting for  war of the roses  and setting up our mod for it ( we will use our models etc)

so maybe next christmas youre playing on our wotr gothic mod server

Well, that is a decent plan, at least it was till...the part where Warband is losing players. Why not having a small release here, gain a community then with already-gained community, continue with WoTR? (Which you are going to be sorry about, compared what to come with M&B 2.)

i don't think that there will be many new things with m&b 2 i saw a trailer on youtube the only thing that sems good is the animation of the horse moving left & right

Hm, not that. What worths to be waiting for is more modding-wise rather than actual game.

you could at least finish the singleplayer mod be sure to count me between its players (that if there isn't much work to do)

2b honest we havnt worked on the singleplayer version  i made tha map of gothic 3 but thats all we focused on multiplayer

btw we had a talk yesterday about our stuff and making a small thing out of it  and we came to the idea that we maybe change the multiplayer map ( which is 90% done) to a persistant world map and host a server with it so it would be like a small version of it

but since the lack of time i would only do this realy big work if there is enouph interest in it

also weapons and armours can be edited via the txt. files ( a bit complicated but milten knows how)
so you could download a gothic version of PW but thats as stated above a lot of work

Xardasus said:
i don't think that there will be many new things with m&b 2 i saw a trailer on youtube the only thing that sems good is the animation of the horse moving left & right

You cant really say that by looking at alpha footage.

Back
Top Bottom