SP Antiquity [WB] Ghost Soldiers - Update 02/17/11 "Ornate Celtic Sword WIP and Clipeus"

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi Raptor,
fantastic lookink screens, keep up the good work!
Maybe you can put the video somewhere to download? Youtube is blocking this in my country because of the music you added.

Why this mod look awesome.

Not using the poor models that every other Roman mod is,nicely done.

Great attention to detail.

However you seem to be overworking yourself,why not team up with the Roman invasion mod for brytenwalda,he's already using their map and it's a good map,Id say better than the vanilla map by far.

Jezza has a good point.

Impressive work, such as we have seen.
It would be a damn shame if it didn't come to fruition!  :wink:

Balla.  :cool:

The author unfortunately has made it known that the      project is not developed and the model will not be used in other versions.    Very, very, very sorry ... Models of the Romans the best and most beautiful of all that we've seen before. : (

But those models must be equal to all lovers of antiquity. Best wishes to the author.

FALX said:
The author unfortunately has made it known that the      project is not developed and the model will not be used in other versions.    Very, very, very sorry ... Models of the Romans the best and most beautiful of all that we've seen before. : (

But those models must be equal to all lovers of antiquity. Best wishes to the author.

Where has he made it known?

Why won't he release the models for public use?

Thank god the roman shields are not sideways when standing regularly...i always hated that in roman mods...
Anyways looks great and this is the time period i was looking for too, looking foward. If you disappoint, I will kill everyone  :twisted:

jezza93 said:
FALX said:

The crisis in the U.S.A.

FALX said:
jezza93 said:
FALX said:

The crisis in the U.S.A.

Whats that got to do with anything?

I'm not a fan of the Roman Era(s) and I've been agaisnt getting warband. However, being a fan of military history and loving what I've seen out of those screen shots I think I may now be a fan of Roman Era and just may have to get myself warband just for this. Unless you port it to 1.011 Native which would be epic.

Rotnroller89 said:
I'm not a fan of the Roman Era(s) and I've been agaisnt getting warband. However, being a fan of military history and loving what I've seen out of those screen shots I think I may now be a fan of Roman Era and just may have to get myself warband just for this. Unless you port it to 1.011 Native which would be epic.

New fan everyone, lets roll out the welcome wagon! ...He gets to go to Hadrians wall >:smile:

jezza93 said:
FALX said:
jezza93 said:
FALX said:

The crisis in the U.S.A.

Whats that got to do with anything?

Nothing more than the author of that work are not reported. But his work is very realistic perspective. Very sorry.

FALX said:
jezza93 said:
FALX said:

The crisis in the U.S.A.

what crisis? the only "crisis" we have is our corrupted, mentally retarded congress and our not having any money.

Back
Top Bottom