MP Modern [WB] Gallipoli 1915-WWI Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

This looks very promising. Although........ I hate to be That Guy but if you don't add a separate animation for single bolts/clip changes, and you don't find out how to make autofire possible, (Not click the fire button, one bullet comes out and you hear 5. That's stupid.) there is no way this mod will be successful. I have yet to see auto-fire done correctly in this game.  :neutral:

No United States, we lost 200,000 men in this war  :cry:

Great looking mod though, I look forward to this, and hope many, many people play it!

Legolan said:
No United States, we lost 200,000 men in this war  :cry:
<Is an American.
We lost no where near as many troops as the other world powers. We were more of a financial and economic supporter than frontline support, although we had our battles.

Great idea, great work :smile: my dream is to see a mod that based on Turkish War of Independence both in single and multiplayer :smile: even the singleplayer would be delightful :smile:

the rifle at the moment seems to be a 1930s mauser. The turks should be using a specific turkish made gewehr 88 and some gewehr 98s in small numbers. the commonwealth troops should be using SMLEs and not no.4s.

well done on the turkish headwear here. IT looks maybe a little wide though. Remember to include grenade bags for them, and homemade shoes from rags. The turks had horrible shortages of this most important soldier's equipment.

The MG08 is equipped with its water jacket but lacks the cooling system. If you need references for weapons i can provide everything you possibly need. I'd love to help on a ww1 project but i really dont think mount and blade is the right engine for it so i will not offer any content... only advice and reference.

Inanch-Bilge said:
Great idea, great work :smile: my dream is to see a mod that based on Turkish War of Independence both in single and multiplayer :smile: even the singleplayer would be delightful :smile:

Long live ataturk. He's honoured my people and he was one of the best leaders of the 20th century. But that kind of mod is more for arma :grin:

I have been longing for a ww1 mod, but mostly one on the western front, with france, germany and britain. Charging a trench while your artillery is shooting the defenders to pieces (and the enemy machineguns are shooting YOU to pieces :smile: ). But I guess this would be a good start.

By the way, will the mod include an unarmed civilian armenian faction?

SirAgmund said:
This looks very promising. Although........ I hate to be That Guy but if you don't add a separate animation for single bolts/clip changes, and you don't find out how to make autofire possible, (Not click the fire button, one bullet comes out and you hear 5. That's stupid.) there is no way this mod will be successful. I have yet to see auto-fire done correctly in this game.  :neutral:

I saw a video of autofire working perfectly in Warband. I think it was Mr.Master that figured it out. Also, I really don't see why new loading animations are needed for success. If it excels in all other areas, it'll be good enough for me.

SirAgmund said:
This looks very promising. Although........ I hate to be That Guy but if you don't add a separate animation for single bolts/clip changes, and you don't find out how to make autofire possible, (Not click the fire button, . That's stupid.) there is no way this mod will be successful. I have yet to see auto-fire done correctly in this game.  :neutral:
Lol, that's extremely hard to do. And really, "one bullet comes out and you hear 5" is the easiest alternative. If you want to throw that around then try learning to code yourself. It's harder than you think.

Harry_ said:
hudson57 said:
Two words The somme
the amount of men we lost  :cry: :cry:

you're like one of those idiots who complains that red orchestra doesn't have an m1 garand in it.

HAHAHAHA!!! Such people exist?? I mean... WTF?!?!?!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Back on topic: Awesome mod :grin:

Back
Top Bottom