B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to find you and drink from your skull, Beobart.
With the hope that some of this talent will transfer itself to me...

By the way, I'm going to give you something Forodren Auth-related next week. Something of my own field... :wink:

Hmn... Have you some pics of the erebor or the armoured erebor dwarves?

The Dale Townhall & Citadel should be a part of a kind of MP-Worldmap, which include all important locations of North Rhovanion; Dale, Esgaroth, thrandunils hall and the erebor. We will see with how many polys M&B work. :grin:

Beobart said:
Hmn... Have you some pics of the erebor or the armoured erebor dwarves?

The Dale Townhall & Citadel should be a part of a kind of MP-Worldmap, which include all important locations of North Rhovanion; Dale, Esgaroth, thrandunils hall and the erebor. We will see with how many polys M&B work. :grin:
What exactly is a MP Worldmap?

I have already made some elven stuff, nothin to big but some small things:

E_4.jpg
unbenanntcj.png
mb21n.jpg
unbenanntgyu.png
mb9l.jpg
newwsw.png

Beobart said:
Cloaks in Warband looks everytime a bit odd without a dynamic system.

I read somewhere of the possibility of using shaders alone to make waving banners, capes, etc. It was on the MBX forum for TLD, a few years ago.

The mod looks great so far, keep up the good and elegant work.

izaktj said:
I read somewhere of the possibility of using shaders alone to make waving banners, capes, etc. It was on the MBX forum for TLD, a few years ago.
The mod looks great so far, keep up the good and elegant work.
Well yes , Its possible with using shaders.Like Crusader Way to Expiation's flags and banners  or  The Deluge mod .But making a Shader is more complicated than a normal module codding.

Beobart you can ask it to Barabas,Xenoargh or Swyter.I hope you can make it my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom