B Fantasy [WB] Forodren Auth - Animator wanted

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Beo is on a vacation, so I'm going to post something.
This morning, I messed around with the new **** I coded in, had some fun, and managed to capture this (hilarious) screenshot.
You wanna know what happens when the Nandor clash forces with the hordes of Dol Guldur?
I eat the likes of you for breakfast!

eDG4205.jpg
Ignore the flying help window at the bottom which is present because of one wrongly written line of code, it's fixed now.

In any case, orcs like meat. Too bad that Great Eagle meat isn't quite tender, but whatever, it's free. :lol:

There hammer on the anvil smote,
There chisel clove, and graver wrote;
There forged was blade, and bound was hilt;
The delver mined, the mason built.
There beryl, pearl, and opal pale,
And metal wrought like fishes’ mail,
Buckler and corslet, axe and sword,
And shining spears were laid in hoard.

Lord_Of_The_Rings_Moria.jpg

Dale

So we have a little something for you. Dale the home of the brave Bard the dragon slayer. I made the model for FA and TBS so dont be confused if you see it in both threads.

w4c4.jpg
vvgh.jpg
ov8g.jpg
1fjn.jpg
wvjw.jpg
7hkz.jpg
4xle.jpg
5y20.jpg
s8j8.jpg

In the next few days I will fix some smaller bugs and start working on wargs, i think. I always wanted to make some animations... now i will have a chance with the wargs.

Beobart said:
Dale

So we have a little something for you. Dale the home of the brave Bard the dragon slayer. I made the model for FA and TBS so dont be confused if you see it in both threads.

w4c4.jpg
vvgh.jpg
ov8g.jpg
1fjn.jpg
wvjw.jpg
7hkz.jpg
4xle.jpg
5y20.jpg
s8j8.jpg

Speechless.

Beautiful. I found Dale to be the least amazing town in TLD, using mostly native props (it wasn't bad, but just... not great) but this is awesome.

HoJu said:
Beautiful. I found Dale to be the least amazing town in TLD, using mostly native props (it wasn't bad, but just... not great) but this is awesome.

The whole city is 1 model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom