SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] Forgotten Lore - Fantasy Medieval Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

cow7488 said:
Nivea said:
You do NOT have MY permission to use my Cloaks and fur in YOUR mod, you DO NOT have Bethesda permission to use THEIR stuff in your mod. I see so many stolen assets in this, perhaps you have permission from them but I doubt it. ):

Please remove my stuff from your mod, I have stated VERY clearly no one is to use my cloak work without my permission. I hope you have enough integrity to remove my stuff and not steal from people in the future.

How you would not even know I made the items is beyond me, I mean where did you download my stuff if not from a Skyrim site?
I understand, I will remove your WIC mod.
and I'm download your WIC maybe chinese site. but This is an old, Do not remember detailed. but Chinese site the right.
btw, I am sorry Nivea. if you feel It's just say.... but I'm really sorry.

Ah, I know the site your talking about they are well known to take things that do not belong to them and remove all credit and information and claim them to be their own. I suggest you not use their site for any items you want to share in the future, its got a ton of stolen content from modders and other video games. ):
Its gotten other people in trouble before.

I thank you for removing my stuff, even if I wanted to give you permission to use my items I could not. Alot of the base meshes I used and reworked belong to Beth and can not be legally ported into any other game besides Skyrim, im not sure the Mount and Blade community stance on taking things from other games that are not legal (Im not one to use other games stuff and release it).

Nivea said:
cow7488 said:
Nivea said:
You do NOT have MY permission to use my Cloaks and fur in YOUR mod, you DO NOT have Bethesda permission to use THEIR stuff in your mod. I see so many stolen assets in this, perhaps you have permission from them but I doubt it. ):

Please remove my stuff from your mod, I have stated VERY clearly no one is to use my cloak work without my permission. I hope you have enough integrity to remove my stuff and not steal from people in the future.

How you would not even know I made the items is beyond me, I mean where did you download my stuff if not from a Skyrim site?
I understand, I will remove your WIC mod.
and I'm download your WIC maybe chinese site. but This is an old, Do not remember detailed. but Chinese site the right.
btw, I am sorry Nivea. if you feel It's just say.... but I'm really sorry.

Ah, I know the site your talking about they are well known to take things that do not belong to them and remove all credit and information and claim them to be their own. I suggest you not use their site for any items you want to share in the future, its got a ton of stolen content from modders and other video games. ):
Its gotten other people in trouble before.

I thank you for removing my stuff, even if I wanted to give you permission to use my items I could not. Alot of the base meshes I used and reworked belong to Beth and can not be legally ported into any other game besides Skyrim, im not sure the Mount and Blade community stance on taking things from other games that are not legal (Im not one to use other games stuff and release it).
I know now all truth.... I understand your Quote..
I will never come again similar It's bad happen..

It'a a shame that a cloak must be removed but if it's from Skrim then no choice here :sad:. On the other hand, all of your work is exceptional Cow, heads up and do your best!

I'am eagerly awaitng for your mod!

As for that chineese site - which one is it? I just recently downloaded some mods with strange items that appear to be from other games and was quite curious where do they come from :smile:

htx.png
First ver World Map!

It's just a shame, if you are not sure at 100% that you'll realese a mod, so don't do it, and don't post nice picture. You could at least post what you done as a modder ressource.

Futher more, when you do a mod, you have to ask all the permission before, I'm sure that the plumes you used and the armet came from modders who are not on the credit list.

I still hope the mod is not dead.

Sorry guys. There was a conflict modteam inside.
but we're mod not dead. however, please... wait... conflict is not solution

Back
Top Bottom