::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​

Team
Design, Mapping, Retexture, Scene, Director :  cow7488
Design, Mapping, Retexture, Scene, System :  Mutant Cadaver No. 99
Design, Illustration :  Laon

mod history
"The Martyres" which is composed of lots of territories dominated by mighty emperor.
However, Emperor Frieberk III had been assasinated one day who had strong sovereign power, at the same time ReiksSor one of feudal lords hold regal sway.
However, ReiksSor who didn't have legitimacy had been challanged by other feudal lords.
Eventually, the age of emperors has been disappeared, the AGE OF KINGS has been appearing.

Feature

Own Storyline : This mod, EraSg is based on its' own story line the modder created.
Hardcore : This mode won't be easy at all. You can see what real hardcore difficulty is.
New Worldmap : Forget Calradia. You will start your journey in the new land, The Martyres.
New items : You can see new items other than default warband items.
New system : Adjusted Diplomacy for better system.
New Battle system : Adjusted PBOD for better decent combat.
New landscape : Modder resettled "polished landscapes", providing magnificent environment.
New scenes : All the cities and castles are now huge in scale and tremendous
Editted Factions : Rearranged default warband factions.
Hidden Areas : There are many hidden areas in worldmap and cities.
Hidden items : You can find powerful unique items in hidden areas and certain cities.
New Background : You will start only as a impoverished noble, commanding your soldiers.
Larger troops : Landlords usually command over 200 men, Bandits over 30.
Stronger Lords : Kings and Lords are not weak puppets anymore. They are experts in combat.
Cut off their Limbs! : "Decapitate and dismember" makes you feel like Isaac Clarke. Cut off their heads and limbs!

Faction

1.Vaegir -> The Northern Alliance(House Stormberk) (House Ravenwood, House Sharrenberk, House Frostfang)
The Northern Alliance
Northern Alliance, it is a faction whose legitimacy is firm among the other factions, because there leader, Marquis of StormHill, Athalwolf of House Stormberk is the only son of the emperor who died. Their legitimate is formed in long long time ago. Before the era of Emperors begining, there is no Empire in Martreys. Martreys was the turmoil that had repeatedly war by large or small kingdoms which hated each other. However in the war, nothern yarls who refined their power in silence took the mightest Yarl, master of House Stormberk, to the North Emperor (the Boreas Emperor) and kept marching to South. Lords of the south who shed blood because of fighting each other, pulled the sword toward the north, but their noticing was too late so they couldnt win, also they shed lots of blood through their own fights. Then, many years later, the war of unification had been done by Frieberk I, Boreas Emperor, falling the permanent residence of the Southern House Reiks. For a long time House Stormberk ruled empire as emperor after Frieberk I unified the empire, but one day, there was assassination about Frieberk III who is the last Emperor. At the same time House Reiks declared they are emperor. Of course nothern yarls resented and took Athalwolf Stormberk to Boreas Emperor. In terms of them, House Reiks is the crimminal but in truth, no one knows. Their objective is the elimination of House Reiks who went against the vow.
Great Lord of North
Athalwolf Stormberk, Lord of StormHill. "The Boreas Emperor"
Ednan Sharrenberk, Lord of Norten.
Gamelten Ravenwood, Lord of Bartrock.
Haulrick Frostfang, Lord of FrostHill

2.Rhodok -> The Redwoods(House Beglen) (House Whitetail, House Ashmarke, House Tilbut)
The Redwoods
Redwoods whose center is the House Beglen is a coalition of princes.
They began the war not because House Beglen rising to the throne.
House Reiks Southern declares that it is the emperor on their own. At the same time, northern yarls went against them and began war, they send coercive message that open the way to fight with the North to lords of Redwoods.
In terms of lords of Redwoods, House Reiks which declared they are emperor just after the emperor died seemed as traitor.
When refusing to open the way, the Union of lords of south declared a war-as if they had been waiting of Redwoods, and Redwoods started the war they did not want.

3.Nord -> Leorock(House Faspanya) (House Dominic, House Praminic,House Timinic)
Leorock
The western mountainous area is named as Leorock.
A feudal lord of Leorock, the Count of Seyvila, House Faspanya is, the House who is very bright about what's going on in the world,
They also make gun powder popular in Martyres.
Thay are active at changes, long time ago, they surrendered to the North with Redwoods and Uhlan almost early when northern army was marching to south.
As such, they were estimated as they are the most faithful to emperor for a long time, but they declared as an emperor and shut the gate just after the emperor had been assassinated.
Just think in a different way from the House Reiks, because declaring the emperor in the same way, but they are easy going and little war like.

4.Swadia -> ReiksSor(House Reiks) (House Tevarin, House Reindi, House Dawnhall)
ReiksSor
ReiksSor is the word which means southern region of Martyres. Alsp, it means territory of House Reiks,
according to this word, House Reiks has the largest influence to south as if they acted like emperor.
Now that the emperor was killed, it is with the most powerful army of the Empire can be a ReiksSor.
In truth other house in South have few power, but the power of the British House Reiks is referred to the strongest House in empire exactly.
And, of course, they are major cause of the war that make the age of emperor to the age of kings in peaceful Martyres.
War was begun by their  declaring themselves emperor. As long as they won't withdraw that they declared the emperor or they do not disappear from the Martyres, war will not end.

5.Khergit -> Great Uhlan(House Krolewska) (House Dimlewska, House Adalewska, House Jarlewska)
Great Uhlan
The union of eastern lords who dominate Oculus lied vast plain on east Great Uhlan . A long time ago, originally Uhlan was nomad who is not staying one place long, but roaming or looting here or there. But, after Mirl Krolewska who was a child king of Oculus in the unification war sparked by Frieberk I knelt to Boreas Emperor , they accept the feudal system and entrenched in homeland,  Oculus. They are very negative in traditional change. Only House Krolewska use a few fires but other houses consider fires useless. Since the Haulrick Stormberk a member of the House Stormberk saved the life of the young king Mirl Krolewska when the time of the war of unification, they are firm allieances still each other. They came out to war to help an old friend.

6.New Faction -> Australem

7.Sarranid -> Jarkard Empire
Jarkard Empire
For information about this faction, major changes will be persisting. Undecided.

It can disappear or be subsequent changes.

ScreenShot

54854502.jpg
66288473.jpg
34536960.jpg
26781556.jpg
75651237.jpg
36594775.jpg

Thanks, Credit
Great Thank!
1429 La Guerre de Cent Ans
Tocan's Calradia
Better Banners _from.MarkQuinn
Bloc Northerner Horse _from.Bloc
Camel _from.wanderer
Cinematic Compilation 3.0 _from.DOMA
Colored Lances _from.CounterPoint391
Late Medieval Helmets-3839-1-1 _from.Thick1988
narf's_plate_armour_pack_wb _from.Narf of Picklestink
narf's_transitional_armour_pack _from.Narf of Picklestink
narf's_rus_armour_pack _from.Narf of Picklestink
men-at-arms_armour_pack-3673-1-0 _from.Narf of Picklestink
Njunja_eastern_1.5 _from.Njunja
Pino_Armors_Pack_OSP_v1.2 _from.pino69
PL_Warband _from.gutekfiutek
platearmour _from.brokenone
PlatedCharger _from.Wanderer
Polished Skyboxes Addon _from.Charan
15th Century Weapons _from.Shredzorz
Dynamic Kingdom Troop Tree Presentation _from.dunde
Camel Kit! - Makes horses react to camels _from.Zarthas
terrain border kit for scene with water _from.FantasyWarrior
Medieval and Renaissance weapons _from.Lucas_the_Benevolent
ImprovedMaleFacesv1.01 _from.Iboltax
Jan Tumas Sturmhaube helmets-3730-1-0 _from.Jan Tumas
Historic Castles Project 1.2 _from.Adorno
Movie_WB_view _from.CHUR
new faces _from.Yiyang Chen
OSP_Monastery_Bridge-5802-1-1 _from.Jaakko
Sonyer_OSP _from.sonyer
Flintlock Firearms OSP _from.Llew
Simple Tumnnels _from.Mandible
Al Mansur packs - New buildings pack _from.Al_Mansur
Expaned Horizons _from.Openshaw
Flora Enhancement Mod v1.2 _from.killkhergit
Lucass_OSP_v4.7 _from.Lucas the Benevolent
Fred bunch'o Armours _from.Fredelios
Sonyer OSP _from.Sonyer
OSP Mix items _from.Akosmo
Charger Mod _from.myriliam
Sarranid and Vaegir Helmet Replacement _from.Narf of Picklestink and ShaunRemo
topfhelm itempack_from.LATEGREEN
bidenhander _from.claymore833
medieval helmet pack _from.dejawolf
Viking model pack _from.dejawolf

This mod is in progress. It will take a quantity of time to complete. This introduction will be updated later on.

This looks like the Calradian Game of Thrones...
However,I would suggest for your factions(This way I remove some obvious GoT references like Blackwood with some others):

no.house-> Faction name(Ruling House) (Lorldy houses)
Here also a list of the House Leaders.
1.Vaegir -> Northern Alliance(House Burke) (House Ravenwood, House Bearclaw, House Sharrenberk, House Frostfang)
-Lord Edmund Burke(Faction Leader)
-Lord Symon Ravenwood
-Lord Adam Bearclaw
-Lord John Sharrenberk
-Lord Bryan Frostfang
(Minor house members have titles of Sir)

2.Rhodok -> House Lanchester(House Lanchester) (House Ashmarke, House Greenfyre, House Darkling, House Hothoway)
-Lord Lionel Lanchester(Faction Leader)
-Lord Manfred Ashmarke
-Lord Kevin Greenfyre
-Lord Meldred Darkling
-Lord Robert Hothoway

3.Nord -> Raudhmannheim(Home of the "Red Men")(House Raudhmann("Redman)) (House Woodax, House Stonebreaker, House Battlesmith, House Bloodreaver)
-Koung(King) Erick Raudhmann
-Oberjarl Frey Woodaxe
-Oberjarl Ottar Stonebreaker
-Oberjarl Ragnar Battlesmith
-Oberjarl Einar Bloodreaver
(Minor house members have titles of Jarl)

4.Swadia -> The Holy Calradian Empire(House Eaglecrown(Emperor's House), House Tevarin, House Reindi, House Longblade, House Dawnhall)
-Emperor Friedrich Eaglecrown
-Duke Edward Tevarin
-Duke Tytos Reindi
-Duke Godfrey Longblade
-Duke Maximillian Dawnhall

5.New Faction-> House Vilefort(House Teague, House Redfort, House Toyne, House Ferreiro)
-Baron Jaques Vilefort
-Count James Teague
-Count Jasper Redfort
-Count William Toyne
-Count Giovanni Ferreiro
(Minor house members have titles of Marquis)

-Great Uhlan must be divided in Clans with mongolic names,not slavic.
-The Jarkard Alliance must be some sort of Caliphate, with minor Emirates.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
This looks like the Calradian Game of Thrones...
However,I would suggest for your factions(This way I remove some obvious GoT references like Blackwood with some others):

no.house-> Faction name(Ruling House) (Lorldy houses)
Here also a list of the House Leaders.
1.Vaegir -> Northern Alliance(House Burke) (House Ravenwood, House Bearclaw, House Sharrenberk, House Frostfang)
-Lord Edmund Burke(Faction Leader)
-Lord Symon Ravenwood
-Lord Adam Bearclaw
-Lord John Sharrenberk
-Lord Bryan Frostfang

2.Rhodok -> House Lanchester(House Lanchester) (House Ashmarke, House Greenfyre, House Darkling, House Hothoway)
-Lord Lionel Lanchester(Faction Leader)
-Lord Manfred Ashmarke
-Lord Kevin Greenfyre
-Lord Meldred Darkling
-Lord Robert Hothoway

3.Nord -> Raudhmannheim(Home of the "Red Men")(House Raudhmann("Redman)) (House Woodax, House Stonebreaker, House Battlesmith, House Bloodreaver)
-Koung(King) Erick Raudhmann
-Oberjarl Frey Woodaxe
-Oberjarl Ottar Stonebreaker
-Oberjarl Ragnar Battlesmith
-Oberjarl Einar Bloodreaver
(Minor house members have titles of Jarl)

4.Swadia -> The Holy Calradian Empire(House Eaglecrown(Emperor's House), House Tevarin, House Reindi, House Longblade, House Dawnhall)
-Emperor Friedrich Eaglecrown
-Duke Edward Tevarin
-Duke Tytos Reindi
-Duke Godfrey Longblade
-Duke Maximillian Dawnhall

5.New Faction-> House Vilefort(House Teague, House Redfort, House Toyne, House Ferreiro)
-Baron Jaques Vilefort
-Count James Teague
-Count Jasper Redfort
-Count William Toyne
-Count Giovanni Ferreiro
(Minor house members have titles of Marquis)

-Great Uhlan must be divided in Clans with mongolic names,not slavic.
-The Jarkard Alliance must be some sort of Caliphate, with minor Emirates.

Vaegir is Germany and the United Kingdom, Rodok is western Europe general, Nord takes in Spain, Swadia is southern Europe. Also Khergit is eastern Europe... The Sarranid, would be Turkey-yes, Osman Turk.
The reason why this game is very similar to the game of the throne is probably because of Vaegir. We bring a lot of people from the House of Stark from game of throne, actually.
However, the other factions had been born from my head, so dont conclude this game as game of throne.
In addition, understand that you do not like to change Khergit in such a Slab. However, I'm not going to change this faction, because it is outcome of our mode team's conference,
but I think for the name of the house and faction name. Thank you for your feedback.

Well,my idea was:
Northern Alliance(Vaegir)->Yorkist England/Scotland/Saxons/Irish and a little Nordic,maybe on 13th Century Sweden. Bannermen are inspired by Stark.
House Lanchester(Rhodok)->Plantagenet&Lancastrian England with their leader inspired by Lionel Luthor(Smallville) and vassals inspired by Lannister Bannermen.
Raudhmannheim(Nords)->Vikings like in Pathfinder,with horned helms and big plates for lords.Greyjoy-like troops with Eyeguard helms(high tier troops) and historic vikings for low and mid tier troops.There are many viking fans in these forums and would be good to have a Viking faction. Maybe you can add a little Rus into it.It can fit very well for Cavalry and Archers.
Holy Calradian Empire(Swadia)->Is based on Germans(HRE) and Eastern Europe.No GoT intrusion here.
House Vilefort->Is based on France.Actually,I took the name Vilefort from Alexandre Dumas' book Count of Monte Cristo.However,it also has an Italian/Spanish/Portugese(Latin in general) flavour witnessed by House Ferreiro.No GoT intrusion here aswell.
My Idea was to make Khergits a mixture of Far-Eastern cultures with Mongolic Organisation,Chinese Armours/Helmets and Japanese weapons, while the New Caliphate would be 2/4 Indo-Persian,1/4 Moslim Spanish and 1/4 Otoman.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Well,my idea was:
Northern Alliance(Vaegir)->Yorkist England/Scotland/Saxons/Irish and a little Nordic,maybe on 13th Century Sweden. Bannermen are inspired by Stark.
House Lanchester(Rhodok)->Plantagenet&Lancastrian England with their leader inspired by Lionel Luthor(Smallville) and vassals inspired by Lannister Bannermen.
Raudhmannheim(Nords)->Vikings like in Pathfinder,with horned helms and big plates for lords.Greyjoy-like troops with Eyeguard helms(high tier troops) and historic vikings for low and mid tier troops.There are many viking fans in these forums and would be good to have a Viking faction. Maybe you can add a little Rus into it.It can fit very well for Cavalry and Archers.
Holy Calradian Empire(Swadia)->Is based on Germans(HRE) and Eastern Europe.No GoT intrusion here.
House Vilefort->Is based on France.Actually,I took the name Vilefort from Alexandre Dumas' book Count of Monte Cristo.However,it also has an Italian/Spanish/Portugese(Latin in general) flavour witnessed by House Ferreiro.No GoT intrusion here aswell.
My Idea was to make Khergits a mixture of Far-Eastern cultures with Mongolic Organisation,Chinese Armours/Helmets and Japanese weapons, while the New Caliphate would be 2/4 Indo-Persian,1/4 Moslim Spanish and 1/4 Otoman.

Thank you for your feedback.
However, the setting of the faction, have already.
I should add immediately.

I think there must be a basic for every faction leader's character. I always imagined,according to the faction cultures, YOUR leaders as:
Lord Stormberk(Eddard Stark,Influenced by the guy with Wolf Surcoat over Plate and Fur Cloak):
Eddard_1x01.jpg
Lord Beglen(Lionel Luthor):
Smallville_lluthor.jpg
Lord Reiks(Tywin Lannister):
Tywin_1x08.png
Lord Leonic(Hernan Cortes):
220px-Hernan_Fernando_Cortes.jpg
Lord Krolewska(Peter the Great):
Peter-the-Great-9542228-1-402.jpg

While mine were supposed to make a more interesting combination of Characters:
Edmund Burke(Eddard Stark,Influenced by the guy with Wolf Surcoat over Plate and Fur Cloak):
Eddard_1x01.jpg
Lionel Lanchester(Lionel Luthor):
Smallville_lluthor.jpg
Friedrich Eaglecrown(Frederick Barbarosa):
frederickbarbarossa1.jpg
Erik Raudhmann(Harald Hardraada/Erik the Red):
keep-calm-and-get-a-pen-and-vote-harald-hardrada.png
Jaques Vilefort(Napoleon Bonaparte):
Napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg

usnavy30 said:
Good luck with your mod! And always keep a long running and updated credits list soon once you release the first version.  :razz:
I know, I know. I make a credit as soon as possible. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom