SP Medieval Fantasy [WB] Forgotten Lore - Fantasy Medieval Mod

Users who are viewing this thread

ThaneWulfgharn said:
I think there must be a basic for every faction leader's character. I always imagined,according to the faction cultures, YOUR leaders as:
Lord Stormberk(Eddard Stark,Influenced by the guy with Wolf Surcoat over Plate and Fur Cloak):
Eddard_1x01.jpg
Lord Beglen(Lionel Luthor):
Smallville_lluthor.jpg
Lord Reiks(Tywin Lannister):
Tywin_1x08.png
Lord Leonic(Hernan Cortes):
220px-Hernan_Fernando_Cortes.jpg
Lord Krolewska(Peter the Great):
Peter-the-Great-9542228-1-402.jpg

While mine were supposed to make a more interesting combination of Characters:
Edmund Burke(Eddard Stark,Influenced by the guy with Wolf Surcoat over Plate and Fur Cloak):
Eddard_1x01.jpg
Lionel Lanchester(Lionel Luthor):
Smallville_lluthor.jpg
Friedrich Eaglecrown(Frederick Barbarosa):
frederickbarbarossa1.jpg
Erik Raudhmann(Harald Hardraada/Erik the Red):
keep-calm-and-get-a-pen-and-vote-harald-hardrada.png
Jaques Vilefort(Napoleon Bonaparte):
Napoleon-i-9420291-2-402.jpg
Lord Reiks and Lord Leonic is very! very goooood!
but, Lord Stormberk, Lord Beglen, Lord Krolewska is bad...
because Lord Stormberk, his name is Athalwolf. and he Is similar no eddard. maybe robb.  :wink:
and Lord Beglen, It is not a man. It's she... she is a 28age girl. Except for the younger brother, she is a child of the first. she name is Tilka.
and Lord Krolewska is not youngman. he is very oldman. he name is Uldumir

Thank, feedback.

Congratulations with the contribution of your mod, cow7488! I was keeping an eye on this one, and I'm looking forward to it's release as well as the path to it. :smile:

MrExpendable said:
Congratulations with the contribution of your mod, cow7488! I was keeping an eye on this one, and I'm looking forward to it's release as well as the path to it. :smile:
Hello, MrExpendable!
and thank, you are my friend!

dlwnsdn4 said:
As i think, i am one of members in your team.
Because i support you module system!
Sorry, there is a big wall for us...
it's a wall of language... :sad:
We team english is great bad. sorry.

Haha
you've not got it yet
i am the mungmi the lionheart~ ! :cool:

And i want to know the reason delaying the work for a week

Completely agree with what's been said in the thread so far. The mod, despite being early, from the screens you showed, looks beautiful. I sincerely wish the best for you guys, and hope you finish the mod and it becomes a great success. It looks like it certainly deserves some more attention.

cow7488 said:
because Lord Stormberk, his name is Athalwolf. and he Is similar no eddard. maybe robb.  :wink:
and Lord Beglen, It is not a man. It's she... she is a 28 age girl. Except for the younger brother, she is a child of the first. she name is Tilka.
Thank, feedback.
Then,From ASoIaF again:
Lord Athalwolf Stormberk(King Robb Artwork):
250px-Robb_stark_by_riavel.jpg
Lady Tilka Beglen(Young Cersei Lannister Artwork):
300px-Cersei_lannister_by_teiiku.jpg
Lord Uldumir Krolewska(Lord Walder Frey):
300px-Lord_Walder_Frey.png
I do not think however,that the Tilka and Uldumir characters are similiar to the ones portraited by me. Only the appearences,I think. Though I imagine Lady Beglen has red or brown hair.

Desert Thunda said:
I wish you, and your team, the best of luck on this project! So far the progress shown is rather beautiful.
thank you, and your profile Image is so cool haha

Arriguy said:
Completely agree with what's been said in the thread so far. The mod, despite being early, from the screens you showed, looks beautiful. I sincerely wish the best for you guys, and hope you finish the mod and it becomes a great success. It looks like it certainly deserves some more attention.
Thank you! I want to as quickly as possible.

Hey, do you want me to help with the mod???
Looks by far really great, an ASoIaF/GoT ambient mod in a Non-Overused Fictional World.
Can you send me more information about the faction cultures,so that I may lay a sketch on their troops? I was thinking to make Troop Recruitment/Trees like Age of Empires II,the first game of which(non expansion) is also titled Age of Kings.
Barracks:
PolearmI->PolearmII->PolearmIII
MeleeI->MeleeII->MeleeIII->MeleeIV->MeleeV
Archery Range:
SkirmisherI->SkirmisherII
ArcherI->ArcherII->ArcherIII
Stables:
Scout Cavalry->Light Cavalry I->Light Cavalry II
Med CavI->Med CavII->HCavI->HCavII
Keep:
Household Guard-->Veteran Household Guard-->Elite Household Guard->Household Guard Captain
Siege Workshop(Maybe):
Onager->Mangonel->Trebuchet
Ram->Battering Ram->Siege Ram
Siege Ladder
Siege Tower
Mantlet

ThaneWulfgharn said:
cow7488 said:
and Lord Beglen, It is not a man. It's she... she is a 28 age girl. Except for the younger brother, she is a child of the first. she name is Tilka.
Thank, feedback.
Then,From ASoIaF again:
Lord Athalwolf Stormberk(King Robb Artwork):
250px-Robb_stark_by_riavel.jpg
Lady Tilka Beglen(Young Cersei Lannister Artwork):
300px-Cersei_lannister_by_teiiku.jpg
Lord Uldumir Krolewska(Lord Walder Frey):
300px-Lord_Walder_Frey.png
I do not think however,that the Tilka and Uldumir characters are similiar to the ones portraited by me. Only the appearences,I think. Though I imagine Lady Beglen has red or brown hair.
Umm... maybe lady Beglen has red hair. and she is friend of Atalwolf. her dead high brother, he is old friend of Athalwolf.
Lord Krolewska, he know honor and faith. he's Visual image similiar walder frey, but dont similiar personality.  :wink:
and Athalwolf has blonde hair. :smile: northmans concept is Germanic tribe.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
Hey, do you want me to help with the mod???
Looks by far really great, an ASoIaF/GoT ambient mod in a Non-Overused Fictional World.
Can you send me more information about the faction cultures,so that I may lay a sketch on their troops? I was thinking to make Troop Recruitment/Trees like Age of Empires II,the first game of which(non expansion) is also titled Age of Kings.
Barracks:
PolearmI->PolearmII->PolearmIII
MeleeI->MeleeII->MeleeIII->MeleeIV->MeleeV
Archery Range:
SkirmisherI->SkirmisherII
ArcherI->ArcherII->ArcherIII
Stables:
Scout Cavalry->Light Cavalry I->Light Cavalry II
Med CavI->Med CavII->HCavI->HCavII
Keep:
Household Guard-->Veteran Household Guard-->Elite Household Guard->Household Guard Captain
Siege Workshop(Maybe):
Onager->Mangonel->Trebuchet
Ram->Battering Ram->Siege Ram
Siege Ladder
Siege Tower
Mantlet

Oh, nice to meet you.
I am the illustrater of this mod.
Af first, please be generous about my english skill.
I know you are really good at illustrate, but I cant quit my position.
However I dare to ask you please work with me.
I can respect you as senior, of course, you can treat me as younger brother.
I dont want you got angry.
I hope to hear a good news.

It will be a pleasure Laon.
Here's my latest illustration:
Lady Beglen has the red hair of her Ashmarke mother.
While,I would concept Lord Krolewska, a kind of Stannis Baratheon personality:Honest,faithful but with a bitter tongue.
As for the blonde Athalwolf,yes,that's better.
What I wanted to focus is the story-afflicting Beglen Vassals.
One of them, is inspired by the Game of Thrones House Marbrand of Ashmark.
This are fan depictions of Addam Marbrand in the game of thrones actor discussions
I find them very inspiring for the character of Lady Beglen's cousin:
Sir Adam Ashmarke,son of Lord Manfred Ashmarke.
Addam Marbrand is a very "Strategic" character in the War of the Five Kings(GoT). This because, he is the knight commanding Tywin Lannister's outriders,and plays a very important role in the books.
Now, assuming an 28 year old girl is starting a war, she needs people she can trust, relatives. One of them,is Adam Ashmarke. He commands her outriders, but except for a cunning scout, there is an addition to Adam's personality:Honesty. He is the honest guerrilla guy,much like Faramir in Lord of the Rings. He is always positive, smiling and warm. He has great faith in his cousin,Lady Tilka,and is the most devoted in her cause. But he is young, and very careless in his actions.

The other relatives two are Sir Benedar Beglen and Lord Manfred(never thought about him).
Sir Benedar is inspired by the character of Sir Lionel Luthor:
Smallville_lluthor.jpg
The reason I insist that character has his equivalent, is that we need a Prophetic-Knight(In the 1st season we learned Lionel was also knighted by The Queen of England),that instead a Messenger of UFOs, is a Messenger of the Gods. Redwood Gods are Irish Pagan-Inspired.

Sir Benedar is a very methodic guy, often acts with backstages(like Lionel),but,the difference is he used to command a Knightly Order: The Redwood Order. Knights of the Red Order were exctinct by Lord Reiks(who also killed Lady Beglen's Father(Benedar's Brother and Ex-Grandmaster of the Redwood Order) and the last to survive is Sir Benedar. Benedar sometimes has "prophetic nightmares" in which he sees his niece and nephew drowning in a sea of blood.Of course,it will be the player who will either make these prophecies happen, either stop them. He was ex-alchoolic,and he saved the slaughter because he was lying drunk,asleep,in a forest. He quit when he learned his brother was dead, and he is very sad,he wanted to die with him.

EDIT:The Gilded Celtic Cross on Yellow is the symbol of the Redwood Order, order from which the Union of Redwood Principalities took its name,since Tilka's father,was Grandmaster of the Order,that was slaughtered to the last by Lord Reiks.

His Armor(Armor Only,Ignore helms and weapons):
bishoprender.jpg

EDIT: Make me a signature.And send me a cloak model. I want to make Adam Ashmarke's armour.

ThaneWulfgharn said:
While,I would concept Lord Krolewska, a kind of Stannis Baratheon personality:Honest,faithful but with a bitter tongue.
One of them, is inspired by the Gamㅡe of Thrones House Marbrand of Ashmark.
This are fan depictions of Addam Marbrand in the game of thrones actor discussions
Addam Marbrand is a very "Strategic" character in the War of the Five Kings(GoT). This because, he is the knight commanding Tywin Lannister's outriders,and plays a very important role in the books.
Now, assuming an 28 year old girl is starting a war, she needs people she can trust, relatives. One of them,is Adam Ashmarke. He commands her outriders, but except for a cunning scout, there is an addition to Adam's personality:Honesty. He is the honest guerrilla guy,much like Faramir in Lord of the Rings. He is always positive, smiling and warm. He has great faith in his cousin,Lady Tilka,and is the most devoted in her cause. But he is young, and very careless in his actions.

The other relatives two are Sir Benedar Beglen and Lord Manfred(never thought about him).
Smallville_lluthor.jpg
The reason I insist that character has his equivalent, is that we need a Prophetic-Knight(In the 1st season we learned Lionel was also knighted by The Queen of England),that instead a Messenger of UFOs, is a Messenger of the Gods. Redwood Gods are Irish Pagan-Inspired.

Sir Benedar is a very methodic guy, often acts with backstages(like Lionel),but,the difference is he used to command a Knightly Order: The Redwood Order. Knights of the Red Order were exctinct by Lord Reiks(who also killed Lady Beglen's Father(Benedar's Brother and Ex-Grandmaster of the Redwood Order) and the last to survive is Sir Benedar. Benedar sometimes has "prophetic nightmares" in which he sees his niece and nephew drowning in a sea of blood.Of course,it will be the player who will either make these prophecies happen, either stop them. He was ex-alchoolic,and he saved the slaughter because he was lying drunk,asleep,in a forest. He quit when he learned his brother was dead, and he is very sad,he wanted to die with him.

EDIT:The Gilded Celtic Cross on Yellow is the symbol of the Redwood Order, order from which the Union of Redwood Principalities took its name,since Tilka's father,was Grandmaster of the Order,that was slaughtered to the last by Lord Reiks.

bishoprender.jpg

EDIT: Make me a signature.And send me a cloak model. I want to make Adam Ashmarke's armour.

Oh thank you for your kindness.
However 'cow' who is master of this mod says Beglen's father died in rebellion caused in 12 years ago.
And Im sorry but I also dont know about GoT.
Therefore you need to talk with cow.
However I am REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY happy about you want to join our mod team.
As soon as possible, I will send you illustrate of main menu(if cow will permit this.), I want to be evaluated by you(little strange sentence.)
Thank you for permitting our suggestion and your feedback.

Oh wait wait.
There is some story from cow.
I will translate you asap

ThaneWulfgharn said:
One of them, is inspired by the Game of Thrones House Marbrand of Ashmark.

Smallville_lluthor.jpg

bishoprender.jpg

I will tell you about more information about House Beglen.
For the death of the father and brother of Tilka, there is already set.
In the northern part of the Martires 12 years ago, House Coldclaw frustrated to governance of House Stormberk
concluded an alliance with the lords of the part of the central and northern part.
Because Emperor was alive and it was a very peaceful era at the time, the sudden rebellion made the lords exhausted since they had unexpectedly large army and was strong.
Crush army that was sent to first had been eliminated all, and also rebels marched to loot and occupy the part of the central and northern part.
This made the emperor too mad to make larger army and put down the rebellion by force that consisted of the great house.
There were Athalwolf Stormberk of childhood, Tilus brother of Tilka and father of her in this force to put down the rebellion.
(I would be set time of this rebellion about six months to one year perhaps) It took a lot of time to expel the rebels so that Tilus and Athalwolf became the best friend during this period.
And finally, in the Battle of woodhand which is finish of rebellion, Tilka's father and Tilus who were in spearhead got fallen into trap made by rebels and died in lots of enemies' gun powders.
It made Athalwolf upset so that he rejected the order of the emperor the father, and assaulted the enemies and north riders.
Kurz Coldclaw the head of the rebels who had become arrogant in triumphant because the trap was successful,
was died by angry Athalwolf. Since the teamwork and tactics were from Kurz Coldclaw, after him dying, the rebels were in confusion and collapsed by following attack.
The revolt failed, but the family of the Empire lost a lot of things. More than anything, the fact that the master and successor of the House of Beglen were killed at the same time was a big shock to another house.
Folloing the traditon that the first child must succeed to the throne, after the conference of the lords, Tilka would succeed to the throne instead of Tilad.
By the way, Tilka was married the master of House Whitefail already.master of House Whitefail was same age with Tilka that time.
However, their love did not last long. Because, the master of House Whitefail was accidently killed in rebellion... Now the master of House Whitefail is Melic who is child born out of wedlock. And to take a child born out of wedlock to the lord is not good decision, but the disappearance of great house was not tollearated.

Back
Top Bottom