SP Medieval [WB] Floris Alternative

Users who are viewing this thread

caid01

Recruit
Hi
I guess everyone know Floris mod packhttp://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,197.0.html
those who know would say it'S a good one at least.
less people know mod like Calradria Warring States http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=109623.0
this mod add a few more City and Factions.

my plan is to add more city, castle and village into the game, adding more item like musket and elephant, tweak a little the stats limite, review all the armor in the item list.

HERE A MAP
going from the old map
0od_QDHW.jpg

to the new map
Map_of_Calradia3.jpg

I NEED NAME FOR ALL THOSE VILLAGE' CASTLE AND TOWN

here the power
ALAI: 3towns, 4castles, 8villages
Norland: 3towns, 8castles, 13villages
Swadia: 4towns, 7castles, 15villages
Rhodok: 3towns, 8castles. 18villages
Sarranid: 2towns, 4castles, 9villages
Sarrdak: 3towns, 8castles, 13villages
Danote': 4towns, 6castles, 12villages
Khegit: 4towns, 6castles, 11villages
Veagir: 3towns, 10castles, 16villages

actually i have issue setting the tournement and scene. for some reason the always get mixed up no matter how many time i set it right. right now the nation are create, the lord are create, the new castle/town are in the map, the kingdoms have their territory.
i did copy paste on the lord and city from the previous lord. they will have their own face and gear soon.

to come, review the item, lord's face, unique castle/town scene, more item, troop for the new kingdom, banner for the new lord, more troop to include the gun and elephants.

Know Bugs:
Tournement crash,
town/city/village scene,
banner duplication,
lords duplication,
valdis castle to sarranid

Here is some specifity of those kingdom

Kingdom of sawdia - european - red (english like)- Heavy cavalry, Heavy armored soldiers, weak early soldier, Long Bowman, Musketer.
UNNAMED KINGDOM - european - Bleu (french like)- Heavy cavalry, Heavy armored soldier, weak early soldier, light Crowbowman, musketer, archer cavalry
Rhodok Republic - Higlander - green (scothish and german like)- Heavy armored soldier, strong Crosbow, armored musketer, weak cavalry.
Nord Kingdom - Norse - Cyan (viking like) - strong shield, weak archer, no cavalry, strong early infantry, weak armor, strong weapon.
Kingdom of Alai - celtic - Orange - weak armor, strong archer, light cavalry.
Principality of Veagirs - Gray (russian like) - medium infantry, good archer, good cavalry, musketer.
Khergit Khanate - Purple (mongol like) - Weak infantry, Good cavalry, Good Archer cavalry, weak musketer, Elephant cavalry.
Sarranid Sultanate - Yellow (Persian like) - medium infantry, medium cavalry, medium archer, archer cavalry, good musketer.
UNNAMED CALIPHATE - Bown (Maliess like) - light infantry, good archer, light cavalry, Heavy elephant cavalry, light musketer, 

by the way i need name for those 2 fraction. any sugestion?

vito397 said:
Nice idea. Best of luck :smile:

By the way, I hope you got permission from the makers of both mods beforehand.

Floris mod pack allow any modder to use his content http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,248505.0.html

for the warring states i try to reach benkasim (the mod owner) but ''Last Active:  February 19, 2011, 08:42:58 AM''
on mbrepository he send the source files for someone else own modding experience. i guess it would be ok if if give the credit for what i use. mainely it's only the coordinate to set my own castles, city village. i often move existing castle to the new coordinate and set a new castle/city/village to the previous coordinate of the city. i guess there is no need to worry about the permission on all of them

the faction would be completly homemade and the item are already free to take and of course it would be in the credit.

actually i have issue setting the tournement and scene. for some reason the always get mixed up no matter how many time i set it right. right now the nation are create, the lord are create, the new castle/town are in the map, the kingdoms have their territory.
i did copy paste on the lord and city from the previous lord. they will have their own face and gear soon.

to come, review the item, lord's face, unique castle/town scene, more item, troop for the new kingdom, banner for the new lord, more troop to include the gun and elephants.

Back
Top Bottom