MP Medieval [WB] European blood : PW submod Wargame overhaul. Thread reworked

Users who are viewing this thread

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Well not in that, but in the job you were too lazy to do,  :mrgreen:

It was the auto-crafting.
And no, it wasn't lazyness, it was quite a repetitive and long job.
It has been given to someone else (you) because I could do things others could not do while you would do this repetitive job.

Anyway, still working on the auto resource wich is quite a long job since it needs to change bases of PW code.

Ra'Jiska said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:
Well not in that, but in the job you were too lazy to do,  :mrgreen:

It was the auto-crafting.
And no, it wasn't lazyness, it was quite a repetitive and long job.
It has been given to someone else (you) because I could do things others could not do while you would do this repetitive job.

Anyway, still working on the auto resource wich is quite a long job since it needs to change bases of PW code.

Well, I can help further, just give me a call :wink:, and if you have PHP, HTML, CSS, you know where to find the pro Coder :razz:

mdmn123 said:
you shoud had portugal

Well we will first have important nations. ( 3 of them in step 1 ) and we will that later on.

Some news by the way. The project got on hold for summer, and while we did lack manpower we are still slowly setting up a mod, and a starter map. We feed you with some more infos this sunday

Aldric said:
mdmn123 said:
you shoud had portugal

Well we will first have important nations. ( 3 of them in step 1 ) and we will that later on.

Some news by the way. The project got on hold for summer, and while we did lack manpower we are still slowly setting up a mod, and a starter map. We feed you with some more infos this sunday
Do you still need mapper now?

Caesarcomeback said:
Aldric said:
mdmn123 said:
you shoud had portugal

Do you still need mapper now?

Sorry but the current development of this mod is on standby.

Back
Top Bottom