SP Oriental [WB] Empires of the East: 1444AD (Dead)

Users who are viewing this thread

Perhaps this:
Genghis_Khan_Of_Mongols.PNG

So this isn't exact to what Dark Robin posted but I like it:

The main bit of the armor is from Rath0s's 'Arms and Armor' OSP. (I did make it brown though)

Some Ming Dynasty equipment and troops:

Based on this:
Untitled30.jpg

Guy 1.

Shield is a model made by me, texture is a placeholder not final by any means.

By the way, I'd be a little wary of relying too much on Osprey's illustrations from their East Asian series. From I heard it is rather unreliable.

New Armor:

Based on this(The blue guy):
498630.jpg

So I'm not entirely sure where this armor is from, its under the Korea section of what matmohair1 posted but I can't help but notice it looks veeeeery Japanese. (that said im not expert when it comes to Korean armor from this period)

The main of the armor is from dia151s 'Arabian Equipment OSP', I did do some major retexturing, and the shoulders are taken from one of the japanese armors.

Perhaps it is very clear at this point the mod is currently on hold until I can get more help for it.

Also if anyone can help (anything really) and is willing to I would gladly accept the help.

I wouldn't use the native mongol items, i know a few mods with a large quantity of good mongol items on them and I would happily grant you my help with them.

Some good mentions:
1257 a.d. (very historically acurate )
16 century the northern hemisphere (also has japanese, chinese and korean stuff)
the kalmyk armor from with fire and sword

kalmyk%20helmet_zpsawm6gmx8.png

kalmyk%20tors_zpspx4avgp2.png

kalmyk%20boots_zpsjcbgbdtq.png

mongol%20helmets_zpssmaivoes.png

One last thing the time period you are using for this mod is when the oirat khanate(mongols) were at their top strenght

Would you folks want some help with voice acting? I can add in oriental accented stuff and character dialogues, and I am capable of oriental accents as a voice actor of various types.

I also have friends who are also relatively professional in the field who could pitch in if wanted.

If you need help with history i could help a lot, i know a lot of their history. Good Luck with the development.

Back
Top Bottom