SP Medieval [WB] Deeds of Arms and Chivalry

Users who are viewing this thread

Well there goes any interest in the mod whatsoever. Why the hell would you put stuff three centuries removed in a mod about the end of the Hundred Years War?

On the other side you will have some of the best historically realistic scenes ever in a Warband mod cause this department was under my responsability and people who joined as sceners are great: they had the best teacher :xf-cool: (worse scener can be best teacher cause he knows what problems new people can encounter). I didn't do any of the "realistic" new scenes as i was working on the brf reorganization and on other random scenes and fixes: they are all from Rigo and iJustWan2bePure.

I just don't get why i bothered to make historically accurate lords, locations, banners, and we bothered to make realistic scenes to have inacurrate armors & troop trees in the end...

For those who worrie about the future of the mod i allowed the team to use my "invisible work" except anything visual (textures, banners). If i forbidden use of all my work it's like killing the mod. I just can't support the idea to have my work put on the same mod as this pseudo member who talk to me like i was a noob and think "my previous work guarantees nothing" oh yeah in fact my previous work guarantees most of the mod... like S&D and Kham work, if one of those three remove his work this mod is dead, i also do this indeed to protest about the lack of historical accuracy in items & troop trees.

So the mod can continue, just anything of my "visible work" has to be remove. I'm sorry to quit but i can't continue to work on a mod i don't even want to play in the current state and it is taking way too long to "improve things" especially when you're not listen and when you try push for something (or refuse) you're accused of "imposing your vision".

Last edited:
Well, how's it going? I saw your exclusive developments on modb, amazing, by the way, knee pads, cuisses and new knight armor, well, new city scenes (Paris and another one). I'm used to the fact that here on talewords you spread more exclusives than on modb ?
It is a pity that Ettenrocal left you and there were contradictions between you.

It's going well enough considering the current worldly events, certainly slowed things down but we're alive and well :smile:

Recent updates:
OHYpreview_gamb_types.png
archer_gambesons.png

Made by AsherNitin

cuisses_padded.png

splinted_cuisses.png

splinted_cuisses_2.png
Made by AsherNitin

Kastenbrust_armour.jpg
Made by iJustWant2bPure using Narf's Churburg as a base

20201031170439_1.jpg

Helmet made by iJustWant2bPure

Verneuil.png

Made by iJustWant2bPure

It's going well enough considering the current worldly events, certainly slowed things down but we're alive and well :smile:

Recent updates:
OHYpreview_gamb_types.png
archer_gambesons.png

Made by AsherNitin

cuisses_padded.png

splinted_cuisses.png

splinted_cuisses_2.png
Made by AsherNitin

Kastenbrust_armour.jpg
Made by iJustWant2bPure using Narf's Churburg as a base

20201031170439_1.jpg

Helmet made by iJustWant2bPure

Verneuil.png

Made by iJustWant2bPure
Amazing made a gothic church in Verneuil-sur-Avre. I see you got new textures for walls and roofs

I created a thread for French fans, don't hesitate to come by and say hello, I will keep it up to date.

Cheers, keep all the good work.

Does this mod have any custom buttons or commands other than pressing spacebar when you've won a battle?

What are the advantages to allying oneself with a family?

So is anything still happening with this mod, or did it just fizzle out after Ettenrocal left? There are some updated images from november 2020, but the most recent mod version is from February.

So is anything still happening with this mod, or did it just fizzle out after Ettenrocal left? There are some updated images from november 2020, but the most recent mod version is from February.
It is still active just very long because of coding side. I myself continue "secretly" help this mod, finishing/improving scenes that Rigo did like Angers, Dijon or scenes i was currently working on to not waste the previous work. Yes i'm sorry i left but the time kind of proved i was right, if i had keep in the team i would have become crazy with so long to release new update and the others problems. Ijustwan2bepure continuously produced incredible scenes and they are ready since a long time (some are done since like 3 years ago lol), he is one of the best scener of M&B and players can't enjoy his scenes yet. I don't understand why the team not try recruit another coder or even two??? If it is too much work or not enough motivation or personal life problems, that's what a team is for that not everything is on one man shoulders. Here a WIP video of Angers (not look if you want to keep suprise^^), textures&graphics are from a far older version.

A while after i quit very talented modeler have join the team for long years but then have quit too^^ https://www.moddb.com/addons/grand-bascinet-1430-noooxy

All this great work deserves to be release, i wish GL to the mod and vote for it on modDB mod of the year^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom