SP Antiquity [WB] Dawn of Man - Reborn/Redone/Remastered

Users who are viewing this thread

That was a phone auto-correct mistake. I didn't look over my message a second time. @Redleg, I would imagine everyone in the trilogy movies not looking like something out of a Norse/Celtic/Germanic mythology would bother you the most since that is what Tolkien derives most of his content and inspiration from.

Slytacular said:
That was a phone auto-correct mistake. I didn't look over my message a second time. @Redleg, I would imagine everyone in the trilogy movies not looking like something out of a Norse/Celtic/Germanic mythology would bother you the most since that is what Tolkien derives most of his content and inspiration from.

Good point.  At least the Rohan folks and their buildings looked vaguely like Anglo-Saxons.  I really was only bothered by the elephants.  It seemed like a nod to George Lucas and Star Wars!

Redleg said:
I really was only bothered by the elephants.  It seemed like a nod to George Lucas and Star Wars!

DvSe3qA.jpg

Before I get too primal and lead the topic elsewhere, is there going to be any pre-historic pyramids in the mod like the one nearby Okinawa or is this mod going to be complete without any architecture?

yonaguniphoto.jpg

Hey, long time mount and blader here but new to these forums, i think this idea is great and can't wait to see how it develops.
Just wondering how close to completion you are? not trying to rush you atall! just anticipating playing it :smile:
Thanks

Wendek said:
Hm... mean that "month" is starting just now ? Or you've been on holiday for the past month and your answer means you're back ? :p

2 more weeks buddy. I can't guarantee that i will go back to modding straight away, i have tons of stuff to catch up with when i come back, we will see though.

EDIT: I'm back now, just came back after a 3 day journey in a car. I'm gonna reinstall my PC and work is gonna be done. :smile:

What the ****? This mod has been through way too much, if you're not sure you're going to put decent work into it or not, you shouldn't have announced that you're working on it at all. Right now judging by your lack of communication, I'm fairly sure you're not very active. This mod needs to stop getting revived like it's ever going to be finished, the curse obviously got the best of it.

Back
Top Bottom