SP Antiquity [WB] Dawn of Man - Reborn/Redone/Remastered

Users who are viewing this thread

ElPadrino said:
Cool !  :grin:
Do you add other former animals ?

Yes, smilodons, cave lions, bears (and neolithic massive bears), wolves, deer, wild pigs, horses, etc. By the way ElPadrino i just wanted to say that your work on shaders is state of art!

The Mighty McLovin said:
What about Sabertooth Tigers?

They'll be hard to kill  :wink:

As i have mentioned above saber-toothed cats (Smilodon) are in.

Sorry if I mention things that have already beein included. I haven't been following this mod for this long.

But can't wait to see those tigers in-game.

9jakub9 said:
ElPadrino said:
Cool !  :grin:
Do you add other former animals ?

Yes, smilodons, cave lions, bears (and neolithic massive bears), wolves, deer, wild pigs, horses, etc. By the way ElPadrino i just wanted to say that your work on shaders is state of art!

The Mighty McLovin said:
What about Sabertooth Tigers?

They'll be hard to kill  :wink:

As i have mentioned above saber-toothed cats (Smilodon) are in.
Thanks  :oops:

This mod's looking better by the day  :grin:

If it's of any use as a style model to compare features, I'm gonna plug (sorry) a top-notch roguelike called Unreal World (http://www.unrealworld.fi/) since the crafting system and atmosphere is nicely done and it's nice n' inspiring. Whatever the case, it's free and it's very, very realistic (read: brutal) and fun.

Also, a lot of mods that are released still face problems with original scening because few people offer to help with it - would some community-aided scening be appreciated once all the meshes and resources are up and ready?

Also, addendum to the fauna questions. Will you have predatory giant avians like the Gastornis and Dromornis? Figure they might be fun since we're playing a bit fast and loose with the epochs here anyways.

For reference:
img-corpo-conteudo-4e%5B1%5D.jpg

ob_6a1679_diatrima-reconstitution-dinozavrikus.jpg

0b1825c23b851593403c0fe206b6ea2a.jpg

SomeHairyGuy said:
This mod's looking better by the day  :grin:

If it's of any use as a style model to compare features, I'm gonna plug (sorry) a top-notch roguelike called Unreal World (http://www.unrealworld.fi/) since the crafting system and atmosphere is nicely done and it's nice n' inspiring. Whatever the case, it's free and it's very, very realistic (read: brutal) and fun.

Also, a lot of mods that are released still face problems with original scening because few people offer to help with it - would some community-aided scening be appreciated once all the meshes and resources are up and ready?

Thank's for the support. To answer your question, honestly, anything community aided would be helpful to me. I will accept any help i can get. It's hard to work on a mod on your own.

Teofish said:
Also, addendum to the fauna questions. Will you have predatory giant avians like the Gastornis and Dromornis? Figure they might be fun since we're playing a bit fast and loose with the epochs here anyways.

For reference:
img-corpo-conteudo-4e%5B1%5D.jpg

ob_6a1679_diatrima-reconstitution-dinozavrikus.jpg

0b1825c23b851593403c0fe206b6ea2a.jpg

I'm thinking that this would be a bit over the top. I am aiming at a more historical and realistic appearance of the mod since that's what people want. I think that what i have already is enough when it comes to animals and hunting.

EDIT: The reason for me not posting any images is because i'm coding and working on the factions now. I am also making some new banners which i will show later.

I'm working on a cool feature that was planned by the original author however with my twist to it. There will be a totem system. At the beginning of the game you will be able to pick your totem. This can be a totem of the wolf, bear blah blah and what this will do is basically give you a sort of special buff for the rest of the game. The totem will be able to be changed with a blood ritual which will require the player to sacrifice the animal that he wants his new totem to represent an also sacrifice some of his blood (HP) in order to "bind" the totem. For example the totem of the bear will give the player extra strength, the totem of the stag will give the player extra speed etc. There might also be premium totems obtainable through rituals and quests which will be made of precious materials like obsidian and those will be very powerful and hard to obtain. Every key character will have a special obtainable totem. There will be a 100% chance of obtaining it after a won duel and if the player collects them all he will be able to combine them into 1 powerful one. It will basically be the same feeling as defeating the ender dragon in minecraft. This is an idea, i might tweak this.

But make it really hard.... you might want to use this Mod which makes AI extremely good a fighting and so you can not just go to the next chief and kill him off.

I think permanent death should be added, and I agree Cynfar. I think they should only happen when you're really unhappy with someone. You can't duel random people.

Back
Top Bottom