SP Native [WB] Custom Character Creation

Users who are viewing this thread

v.9
C3.png

This mini-mod provides an alternate, free-form style of creating a character.
This mod is currently built upon a Diplomacy 4.3 + Custom Troop Trees base.

Current Features:
- Control the precise placement of Attribute, Skill and Proficiency points during character creation.
- Start as a vassal to a liege
- Start as a monarch of a principality - with one town, villages attached to that town and one lord.
- Start as a monarch of a kingdom - with control of an entire faction

This is the namesake presentation, so far
C3_presentation.png

This is a complimentary presentation that combines faction notification and kingdom naming
C3_kingdom_presentation.png

Credit
RamonNZ,Vades and the teams of Diplomacy and Freelancer and those who contributed to the development of those mods

downloads:
https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6199?tab=files

Steam link:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1267487651

*Feedback is appreciated.

*updated to v.7
- Start as a new king (level 23) with one town, villages attached to that town and one lord.
- Start as an established king (level 30) with control of an entire faction.

Hey, it is good to see new projects on the forum. I would recommend you have a look at the character creation presentation in the Floris Source. Rather than going through several menus, I feel presentations are much more enjoyable - because they can condense all relevant information on 1 screen.

Duh said:
Hey, it is good to see new projects on the forum. I would recommend you have a look at the character creation presentation in the Floris Source. Rather than going through several menus, I feel presentations are much more enjoyable - because they can condense all relevant information on 1 screen.

Thanks for the welcome! I had already planned to make a custom presentation once most of the code is done. I still have a few things to add.

Updated to v.9

v.9 changes:
Base mod (Diplomacy with Custom Troop Trees)
- AI "standing around" bug fixed
- after customizing troops, player party regenerates party with custom troops

C3 (custom character creation)
- new custom character creation presentation (took away a lot of menus)
- new combined monarch notification & name kingdom presentation
- no status bonus to points (all options are level 1 characters with same amount of points)
- added a "Noble (vassal)" option
- changed "ruler of new faction" to "Monarch (Principality)"
- changed "ruler of established kingdom" to "Monarch (Kingdom)"

CGPT (custom gameplay tweaks)
- join any side in battles
- town menu shows town lord and banner (visual tweak)
- recruit from towns and castles
- morale changed to same as WF&S (-1 for every 5 troops)

Hi!
Could you provide the full module system for you mod, not just the c3 and cgpt files? I love your mod, and I would like to put in muskets just for fun, but I would need to change the weaponsmith to sell them, and I couldn't find a way to do it without the python files.  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom