SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated textures and models of Damascus

c5189b8d2c0f.jpg

:smile:

Lovely scenes, as always. The Damascus gate makes me wish Warband had more developed AI for townspeople, and the lighthouse makes me wish I could sail over the horizon (whilst looking back at the brilliant lighthouse :wink:).

DanAngleland said:
Lovely scenes, as always. The Damascus gate makes me wish Warband had more developed AI for townspeople, and the lighthouse makes me wish I could sail over the horizon (whilst looking back at the brilliant lighthouse :wink:).
AI for townspeople has improved, and will continue to improve. We create many new animations for the townspeople, villagers and other various situations.

Leon473 said:
DanAngleland said:
AI for townspeople has improved, and will continue to improve. We create many new animations for the townspeople, villagers and other various situations.

What do you mean by AI improvement? What has changed?

Leon473 said:
DanAngleland said:

Wonderful, it will make towns feel more real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom