SP Medieval [WB] Crusader-way to expiation

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aah I didn't see the 12th century (and I know it's not a good model) but in other crusades it was used but mainly used of the cav cause of the flat top
Edit: all sources that I can find says that it was common from 12-13th century in most european armies the type of helmet is called great helm

Hey everyone, sorry for this question and I know this has probably been asked before but will this mod be for Mount&Blade or Warband? the reason i ask is because in some of the pictures, the health-bar looks like the Mount&Blade version instead of Warband's. Thanks, and I'm extremely looking forward to this mod :smile:

Emir Jaurus said:
Hey everyone, sorry for this question and I know this has probably been asked before but will this mod be for Mount&Blade or Warband? the reason i ask is because in some of the pictures, the health-bar looks like the Mount&Blade version instead of Warband's. Thanks, and I'm extremely looking forward to this mod :smile:
This mod was originally done for Mount&Blade , but with the release of Warband, now being done to Warband. Many models that are planned to be used in Mount&Blade proved to be unsuitable for Varband, and most of the models an textures had to redo it. But thanks to the help of some modders on this forum, we have to move a little faster. Soon we will update the first post, where we will present the new team members, and will publish full details of the factions. Just as the progress of work, we will inform you more about the new features and team members. And recruitment of new members is still going on.

Whural said:
aah I didn't see the 12th century (and I know it's not a good model) but in other crusades it was used but mainly used of the cav cause of the flat top
Edit: all sources that I can find says that it was common from 12-13th century in most european armies the type of helmet is called great helm

Great helms are historical, yes.  Your version of a great helm simply is not.  Nor would a great helm of that type be appropriate for the time-frame of this mod. Check this site: http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_spot_ghelm.html

Narf of Picklestink said:
Whural said:

Great helms are historical, yes.  Your version of a great helm simply is not.  Nor would a great helm of that type be appropriate for the time-frame of this mod. Check this site: http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_spot_ghelm.html

You're right. Great helms didn't even exist in the 12th Century. The most "great helm" you might have is a transitional faceguard helm with neckguard.

а бета хоть скоро выйдет? вроде же почти всё готово...
beta will out soon, won't it? i think your mod is almost ready........

Invisible One said:
а бета хоть скоро выйдет? вроде же почти всё готово...
beta will out soon, won't it? i think your mod is almost ready........
We think know it is not almost ready. Not such a big number of people are trying to do a lot of work.

This mod will be sooooooooo! cool in warband, imagin in custom battle 200 templars against 200 hundred talibans sooooooooo cool! :cool: :twisted: :lol: :razz: :grin: :smile: :twisted: :cool: :razz: :lol:

ps:i m a quebecois and....j'aime en 1@4¢$?¬¤ mon pays

another ps:no im not a french *****!!!!!! :evil:

Lord Atak said:
This mod will be sooooooooo! cool in warband, imagin in custom battle 200 templars against 200 hundred talibans sooooooooo cool! :cool: :twisted: :lol: :razz: :grin: :smile: :twisted: :cool: :razz: :lol:

Oh God, can we ban him?

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Lord Atak said:

Oh God, can we ban him?
Only on tuesdays  :lol:

yeah ban him !  he is a jerk and a racist obviously.....Crétin de quebecquois apprend a parler français et on en reparle !

Lord Atak said:

:roll:
Je comprend que les gens te ton espèce aient quitté la France, on aurait pas voulu d'eux sur le continent. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom